or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2792

post #41866 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Mark what does your squat look like now? last video you post it looked like you had really weak hips and thats like zero real leg work

How do you quantify "real?"

Dorian Yates never did conventional squats, and he won Mr Olympia several times over...

My legs have grown considerably, and I think my squat is a lot better. Maybe i'll post a form check next leg day.
post #41867 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

How do you quantify "real?"

Dorian Yates never did conventional squats, and he won Mr Olympia several times over...

My legs have grown considerably, and I think my squat is a lot better. Maybe i'll post a form check next leg day.

john meadows loves leg press and his legs are disgusting.
post #41868 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

Test and something called shredded 375 which is 125mg test 125 tren 125 masteron

Yea you get it online?
post #41869 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

john meadows loves leg press and his legs are disgusting.

Yeah, I know plenty of people who don't do squats, or who have awful form, but they have great legs.
post #41870 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Yeah, I know plenty of people who don't do squats, or who have awful form, but they have great legs.

I did drop sets on leg press last weekend and my quads were fucking fried.
post #41871 of 57266
Strong asking where to buy illegal drugs on a public forum. There's a reason forums don't allow source discussions.
post #41872 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Isn't that a bit low? 125mg of tren e is pretty low and I doubt he'd even feel 125mg of mast e.

That really depends on his history of use. You forgot the 425mg test in there. For a beginner, that's more than enough. There are guys near the top of the powerlifting food chain that just cruises all year 'round on 500mg test. That's not to say most guys don't use more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

It's going to end up being 750mg test, 375 tren 375 mast. Pin mon wed Friday and 25 mg aromasin eod. I'm aiming for 12 weeks.

I thought aromasin had a short half-life. Thought it'd be more useful 12.5mg ed instead.

How many cycles do you have under your belt? Any experience with tren in the past?
post #41873 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

Between you and TK, I'm curious to see how much muscle you gained on the dirty bulk.

Around April 26th I'll post pics comparing this year's contest with last year's.
post #41874 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

That really depends on his history of use. You forgot the 425mg test in there. For a beginner, that's more than enough. There are guys near the top of the powerlifting food chain that just cruises all year 'round on 500mg test. That's not to say most guys don't use more.
I thought aromasin had a short half-life. Thought it'd be more useful 12.5mg ed instead.

How many cycles do you have under your belt? Any experience with tren in the past?

I don't know how many cycles I've done, this is probably my 5th. I have tren experience and aromasin is fine eod.
post #41875 of 57266
Bro content on Mark's routine has me like 8a0a9041_ZoUrY.gif

But if it works it works
post #41876 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

I don't know how many cycles I've done, this is probably my 5th. I have tren experience and aromasin is fine eod.

Nice! I want to dab in test soon.
post #41877 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Nice! I want to dab in test soon.
It's a fun experience. Just watch out test is like Pringles.
post #41878 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Nice! I want to dab in test soon.

Are you concerned with infertility or becoming reliant on it for the rest of your life? I still haven't made up my mind... no rush though I guess.
post #41879 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post

Oh shit was it scaphoid neck fracture? Those can be a bitch to heal due to poor blood supply.

Just the tip (lel)

The ortho said it was the best place to break the worst possible bone
post #41880 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Are you concerned with infertility or becoming reliant on it for the rest of your life? I still haven't made up my mind... no rush though I guess.

Not very concerned with infertility at all. Some guys can even father children when they're on. I have a lot of anecdotal evidence from trusted sources telling me that whole infertility thing is stretched way out of proportion. If I want kids, I'll come off for a bit. Plus, I've always been fond of adopting. So many kids out there that need good homes. I feel like your child is your child, no matter where he/she came from.

I'm not very worried about becoming reliant on it for the rest of my life because I've already decided that once I go on, test is going to be a constant. When I reach a good enough age, I'll keep running it but through a doctor.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts