or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2777

post #41641 of 57263
You guys sure like to nitpick huh?

I wrote one of the reasons, not the reason.
I know very well that its primarily due to worse leverages but injury prevention with more bodyfat is also a plus. The strongest guy is often the one that can stay injury free the longest. Theoretically it could be better to be super lean in a weight class since you would then hold more muscle relative to your weight, but that doesn't take factors like leverages and injury risk into account.

I agree on that "could" is a more appropriate way to say it. English is not my first language so I may use the wrong words at times.

Many times when people ask questions IIT (like Mark in this case about feeling more sore when he's leaner) no one answers. I guess people either ignore it or simply don't want feel like writing an answer. Many questions are also simple so I think some of te more experienced guys IIT could help out. Often that doesn't happen. I think I can help out so I try my best to answer, rather than not having the question answered at all.
Edited by conceptionist - 4/2/14 at 6:01am
post #41642 of 57263
Not trying to nitpick but I'm just calling it out.

I understand that it could be viewed a benefit but it's more of an unintentional one.

Otherwise, every powerlifter and football player (or athlete for that matter) would be consciously trying to put on more bodyfat for 'injury prevention'.
post #41643 of 57263
The reason i'm fat is because I don't want to get injured at my office job... you know, in case.
post #41644 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

The reason i'm fat is because I don't want to get injured at my office job... you know, in case.

The reason I'm fat is because I eat burritos all day everyday.
post #41645 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

The reason I'm fat is because I eat burritos all day everyday.

I want a burrito man

Hempstead has some dope ass authentic spots
post #41646 of 57263
the only authentic mexican place in my neighborhood gave me food poisoning frown.gif

dgaf tho dominican food > mexican food
post #41647 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

I want a burrito man

This reminds me of that youtube movie of the dude who went from DYEL to bodybuilder when he called his trainer to weep over the burrito he had when he was cutting.
post #41648 of 57263
The most authentic place I get burritos is chipotle so I don't know what is what. All I know is I love sleeping bags of meat and rice in my mouth hole.
post #41649 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

This reminds me of that youtube movie of the dude who went from DYEL to bodybuilder when he called his trainer to weep over the burrito he had when he was cutting.

lmao, please to link
post #41650 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

Not trying to nitpick but I'm just calling it out.

I understand that it could be viewed a benefit but it's more of an unintentional one.

Otherwise, every powerlifter and football player (or athlete for that matter) would be consciously trying to put on more bodyfat for 'injury prevention'.
Yeah, I agree but you have to use some common sense as well. It pretty self explanatory that being super fat will negatively affect your training and that you would grow out of your weightclass (except if you're in the super heavyweight since it doesn't have an upper limit AFAIK).
post #41651 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

lmao, please to link
'

It was in this thread actually a good while back....I think Eason posted it.

Lemme do a search.
post #41652 of 57263
post #41653 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

Found it:

http://iwanttolooklikethatguy.com/

Geocities swag. Angelfire swag.
post #41654 of 57263
Weighed in at 182 this morning dafuq
post #41655 of 57263
I hate when girls lie

jIjH05P.png

RgkJLM3.png
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts