or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2760

post #41386 of 57266
^ fuark that actually sounds really good
post #41387 of 57266

I also like moroccan chicken - a bunch of chicken thighs, bit of salt, some cumin, garlic, onion, can of tomatoes, tumeric, bit of basil, ginger, pepper, juice of half a lime, bit of cinnamon.  Cook for 8 hrs on low, serve with rice or quinoa or something.  

post #41388 of 57266
Now when you say 3 strips, I assume you mean pounds?
post #41389 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon View Post

Slow cooker brahs: Any STUPID simple (we're talking like 2-3 ingredients including the meat) recipes? I got lazy about breaking it out in the morning because it took more than 5 minutes.

Any meat.

Loads of BBQ sauce and ketchup.

Some hot sauce.

Maybe a tiny bit of water so it doesn't burn to the bottom.

Check after a couple of hours. 

 

Must be the most simple one that still tastes good. The sauce does all the work and the more sugar the better in tastes, lol. Same goes for fat content in the meat, I guess.

post #41390 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post
 

Any meat.

Loads of BBQ sauce and ketchup.

Some hot sauce.

Maybe a tiny bit of water so it doesn't burn to the bottom.

Check after a couple of hours. 

 

Must be the most simple one that still tastes good. The sauce does all the work and the more sugar the better in tastes, lol. Same goes for fat content in the meat, I guess.

 

Oh, this made me think of one.  Mash up some sweet potatoes with butter (boil them a bit so they're soft enough to mash but not fully cooked), cover a chicken with BBQ sauce (under the skin), cook the chicken on top of the potatoes, then serve with more BBQ on the side.

post #41391 of 57266
post #41392 of 57266



we all gonna make it rhet. Was so close to the 4096, had a 1024 made. Didn't use the cheat version either because it's not natty.
post #41393 of 57266
So now that my username isn't my actual name I can tell you I'm planning a test p tren cycle very soon.
post #41394 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon View Post

Slow cooker brahs: Any STUPID simple (we're talking like 2-3 ingredients including the meat) recipes? I got lazy about breaking it out in the morning because it took more than 5 minutes.

I've been cooking 3-4 lbs of frozen chicken breasts (2 hours on high, 6-8 hours on low with plenty of water in the cooker) and shredding it immediately after it is done. Then I just split that into 5 containers, and divided 5 cups of cooked rice and 2 cans of black beans between the 5 containers. Add a separate ziplock bag of chipotle sauce to each and it is lunch for the week. Super easy, tastes good, and hits my numbers.
post #41395 of 57266

^ You get that shit from gym friends or online? Admittedly I've thought about it but it's prolly not really my cup of tea since I'm not really trying to get huge.

post #41396 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

^ You get that shit from gym friends or online? Admittedly I've thought about it but it's prolly not really my cup of tea since I'm not really trying to get huge.

I assume you are talking about me. I've gotten ugl and pharm grade local. Right now getting top notch ugl online on a very reputable site.
post #41397 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon View Post

Slow cooker brahs: Any STUPID simple (we're talking like 2-3 ingredients including the meat) recipes? I got lazy about breaking it out in the morning because it took more than 5 minutes.

Set it at night, wake up 10 min early, put it in Tupperware, wash it when you get home.
post #41398 of 57266
Slash do your chopping/prep the night before and cook through the day.
post #41399 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

So now that my username isn't my actual name I can tell you I'm planning a test p tren cycle very soon.

Why p? Is is really worth it to pin that much more? Do you plan to cruise indefinitely now? Are you worried about your balls shutting down?
post #41400 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Why p? Is is really worth it to pin that much more? Do you plan to cruise indefinitely now? Are you worried about your balls shutting down?

I have less bloating with test p and pinning doesn't bother me. I literally had to pin everyday for 7 years as a child. Your balls don't just shut down. That's the exact reason people do pct.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts