or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2731

post #40951 of 57261
I'm always distracted with what's going on in Charlys video. Saw those guys with their olympic lifting shoes and the height of the bar rack and thought this gonna be good.
post #40952 of 57261
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

I know exactly the type of people he is talking about, I live in one of the best beach towns in NY, summer is over run with people like that.

It's just ridiculous how much hate that guy is exuding, it's somewhat pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

Alright, then I misunderstood you. 

And yeah, I thought it was silly too. I don't even get the point of articles like that. I don't think its necessarily wrong to dislike or even hate anyone but it feels very pointless to spit it out to everyone else. It doesn't make it better for anyone. Some people don't seem to understand that you its your own choice to be happy or miserable and grumpy.

You guys seem to miss the point of Vice magazine.
post #40953 of 57261
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

How much do you weigh currently?
Just weighed in at 212 flat, haven't eaten yet. If I start in July or so I should be able to get down to ~175 by January.
post #40954 of 57261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I'm always distracted with what's going on in Charlys video. Saw those guys with their olympic lifting shoes and the height of the bar rack and thought this gonna be good.

Oh, those kinds in the beginning of the video? I think they're some high schoolers.. none of them have oly shoes though.

The guy in the blue at the end is a powerlifter I train deads and bench with. 181'er in the USAPL. 660 deadlift.. 1550-1570(?) total.
post #40955 of 57261
I always like watching where the smelling salts end up after Charly dashes it away.
post #40956 of 57261
Already at 190 this morning, 18 more lbs to go
post #40957 of 57261
I believe I have found the worst way to cut, stress.
post #40958 of 57261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

I believe I have found the worst way to cut, stress.
Cortisol bustin all kindsa nuts in ya bloodstream, eatin all ya gainzzzz
post #40959 of 57261
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

I always like watching where the smelling salts end up after Charly dashes it away.

That last capsule deserved to be thrown into the heart of mordor. Fiberglass or whatever is in the middle that breaks the capsule broke through the surface and stabbed my thumb. Blood was dripping everywhere afterwards.
post #40960 of 57261
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

That last capsule deserved to be thrown into the heart of mordor. Fiberglass or whatever is in the middle that breaks the capsule broke through the surface and stabbed my thumb. Blood was dripping everywhere afterwards.

Speaking of blood, I've been leaving pieces of my shin on the bar during my past 2 deadlift sessions.

Really hope the next user appreciates it.
post #40961 of 57261
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

Speaking of blood, I've been leaving pieces of my shin on the bar during my past 2 deadlift sessions.

Really hope the next user appreciates it.

My deadlift bar has blood stains on them. Luckily it's my personal bar that I store in a closet at my gym so no one has to be grossed out.
post #40962 of 57261
RHET can we estimate my bf% on this photo of my calf alone? It looks quite shredded so can I say im 10% bf on the internet now? Veins kind of resemble the dark mark, I'm a death eater.



Edited by fuji - 3/14/14 at 8:53am
post #40963 of 57261
NY RHET Bros:

I'm gonna run this: http://www.ruggedmaniac.com/events-details/items/nyc-2014.html

join me with showing off your mud-aesthetics. With code RMSTPATS it ends up being like $52.

I just signed up for the 12:30 wave.
post #40964 of 57261
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

RHET can we estimate my bf% on this photo of my calf alone? It looks quite shredded so can I say im 10% bf on the internet now? Veins kind of resemble the dark mark, I'm a death eater.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

16% bro
post #40965 of 57261
2%
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts