All I want is a membership to a gym where no one
1) Loads up the leg press with as many 45's as they could fit on there, then proceed to go down an inch, leave and not remove the plates.
2) People actually knew what they were doing in the squat rack, not using weight they can't handle, going skyhigh and thinking they're the shit. Also using the pussypad.
3) Deadlifts 135 with their back in the shape of a C
4) People smart enough to know they should step back from the dumb bell rack to do their sets of 5x15 curls
5) No groups of bros crowded around a bench with 225 on the bar, lowering it 6 inches then getting up with their chest all out.
6) Actually NO BROS period.
I wish there was just a solid, weight lifting gym in my immediate area, where everyone has a work out plan, solid goals, and takes their training seriously.