or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2597

post #38941 of 49375

Thats impressive.

I did two hikes in HK (one around The Peak and down to Stanley and the other was on Lamma Island). Both were pretty rough. 

Called it quits halfway through the former and took the bus back to the city to eat some dumplings instead, lol.

post #38942 of 49375
Awesome Eason.

I think even more than gains now, I want to structure my program to ensure I'm fit into my 60s. Nothin worse than the prospect of being feeble late into life.
post #38943 of 49375
easons mum properly externally rotated
post #38944 of 49375
Decided to get a mass gainer to gain weight because eating extra food is difficult and inconvenient.. aiming for a pound/week. hoping 169->180 by the end of the semester.
also, do you guys train legs hard? not sure how to gauge my leg days so that i dont end up looking bad in pants. i already have a big butt so im trying to avoid that getting any bigger.
post #38945 of 49375
Thread Starter 
I train legs but only mediumly.
post #38946 of 49375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Yeah_True View Post

Decided to get a mass gainer to gain weight because eating extra food is difficult and inconvenient.. aiming for a pound/week. hoping 169->180 by the end of the semester.
also, do you guys train legs hard? not sure how to gauge my leg days so that i dont end up looking bad in pants. i already have a big butt so im trying to avoid that getting any bigger.

Pepper ur angus my friend
post #38947 of 49375
Fuuuuaaaarrrrrkkkk this hip thing seems kind of serious

Gonna give it a week and see what happens. I dont like it though.

Also mastered my granola recipe,gonna post it later.
post #38948 of 49375
RHET must have an injury curse or something.
post #38949 of 49375
Fly out here and fix me foo.gif
post #38950 of 49375
It's like a part time job just keeping myself un-broken!
post #38951 of 49375
Just saved my face clean for the first time in at least 3 months...holy shit, that double chin.

I knew shaving would be a great impetus to cut haha. I look like a walrus.

Also, my skin has definitely took a turn for the worse. It's definitely all the shit food that has contributed to it.
post #38952 of 49375
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Just saved my face clean for the first time in at least 3 months...holy shit, that double chin.

I knew shaving would be a great impetus to cut haha. I look like a walrus.

Also, my skin has definitely took a turn for the worse. It's definitely all the shit food that has contributed to it.

I know damn well I look funny as fuck with no facial hair, but I still get that urge once in a while to shave it off. Nope still ugly after but face feels so clean. lol.
post #38953 of 49375
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorman View Post

I know damn well I look funny as fuck with no facial hair, but I still get that urge once in a while to shave it off. Nope still ugly after but face feels so clean. lol.

Haha yeah same, i'll walk around with a beard for 3 months, taking the trouble to groom it and trim it, then randomly have an irresistible urge to shave it all off, and then I always regret it.

I do think it's good to let your skin breath once in awhile though, so theres that.
Edited by MarkI - 1/25/14 at 8:40pm
post #38954 of 49375
I grow facial hair like a 12 year old. Count your blessings
post #38955 of 49375

gonna go run five miles. trying to work up to like... more than that but running is so goddamn boring

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts