or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2558

post #38356 of 48976
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Yeah I remember GN saying the same thing
There is a recall/shortage or something of that sort, it's been gone for months and no one has any clue when it'll be back on shelves.

Just take clen.
post #38357 of 48976
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihambrecht View Post

Just take clen.

Haha, I don't know about that...
post #38358 of 48976
Took clen for the lolz like 2 summers ago. Was quite funny, lost a fair bit of fat.
post #38359 of 48976
Saw Tila Tequila's new vid...motherofgod.jpg

If only she had done this 5 years ago.
post #38360 of 48976
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Took clen for the lolz like 2 summers ago. Was quite funny, lost a fair bit of fat.

Retained muscle?
post #38361 of 48976
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Took clen for the lolz like 2 summers ago. Was quite funny, lost a fair bit of fat.

Did you get any cramping? Clen cramps were insane.
post #38362 of 48976
Nah luckily I didn't, just tremors. I think I only went up to 120mcg or something low though. My mate who went a bit harder on it was having a piss in the gym, got a cramp in his leg fell on the floor and pissed all over himself. Was in A&E on new years getting an ECG and mentioned clen to the doctor and he lost his shit. No idea if it helped preserve muscle, my training was so shit back then it probably wouldn't have made a difference.
post #38363 of 48976
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

I tried some different shoes for squatting. The slippers worked fine for LB but now I'm squatting HB I think I need more ankle support. Def. looks that way from the first pic.
What do you guys think?

PKRPMaR.jpg
JRheVkW.jpg

That looks like collapsed arches to me.
post #38364 of 48976
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Doc just called. Have a slap tear.

Calling the physical therapist now (doc didn't say surgery was necessary)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Everyone who lifts has a slap tear. Waste of money

My SLAP tear is from being a baseball pitcher for 6+ years.  Shoulder stability exercises are now a staple in my workout and I know exercises I can or cannot perform.  Simply avoid the ones that cause pain and build up shoulder stabilization.

 

I use cables and/or bands to do shoulder adduction, abduction, and flexion.  Maybe someone can help me out with the names of the exercises.  Do about 3-4 sets of 15 reps each,  twice per week.

post #38365 of 48976
I'm not an athlete i just don't want to lose my gains frown.gif
post #38366 of 48976

Would get a strudier pair of shoes fo sho Crat, btw are those dress shoes?

If you like how they feel and if their keeping you arches from collapsing like with the slippers I would save up for oly shoes.

Btw anyone listen Dan Green's powercast? My headphones gave out 1/2 way through :(

post #38367 of 48976
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post

Saw Tila Tequila's new vid...motherofgod.jpg

I'll refer to your judgment on this matter, to me she kinda looks like those dudes who almost look like girls you always see in Bangkok.
post #38368 of 48976
Thread Starter 
Bitch is busted; still squeezed one out at work in the handicapped bathroom though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagrangian View Post

I'll refer to your judgment on this matter, to me she kinda looks like those dudes who almost look like girls you always see in Bangkok.

you just reminded me that I'm going to be in Bangkok for a month next July. God give me the strength to not be an asshole and not bust all kindz of nuts in all kindz of slutz
post #38369 of 48976
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBunny View Post

Would get a strudier pair of shoes fo sho Crat, btw are those dress shoes?
If you like how they feel and if their keeping you arches from collapsing like with the slippers I would save up for oly shoes.
Btw anyone listen Dan Green's powercast? My headphones gave out 1/2 way through frown.gif

Its a PTB on a last designed to grab the foot's waist snugly. (Alden modified).
Much morearch support.
Does the 2nd pic look better?
Contemplating oly shoes.
post #38370 of 48976
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Nah luckily I didn't, just tremors. I think I only went up to 120mcg or something low though. My mate who went a bit harder on it was having a piss in the gym, got a cramp in his leg fell on the floor and pissed all over himself. Was in A&E on new years getting an ECG and mentioned clen to the doctor and he lost his shit. No idea if it helped preserve muscle, my training was so shit back then it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

I don't think the whole heart thing about clen is necessarily true. At least they don't have any studies on it.

Second pair of J.Crew pants came in the mail. They seemingly fit really nicely everywhere except the ass. My fat ass pulls the pants back so it's tenting in the front at my crotch. I don't know if I should keep them and hope they'll fit better after a cut or get rid of them. I can never fucking win with pants ugh.
Edited by Khayembii Communique - 1/8/14 at 6:19am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts