or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2524

post #37846 of 57262

crazy comparing Ilyin and Klokov next to eachother, Klokov looks so much stronger but isn't..
post #37847 of 57262
You sure? I read that video was after 11 months off gear and no training.
post #37848 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

You sure? I read that video was after 11 months off gear and no training.

Even in his tip top form Ilyin barely looks like someone who seriously lifts. I really don't understand how someone who looks like him is so strong, genetics, crazy CNS? Weird
post #37849 of 57262
Crazy fast nervous system. Like Jerry Rice or whatever. Ilyin was breakdancing in Raleigh doing handstand shit and spinning around lightning fast. I can't move like that.
post #37850 of 57262
He was juicy as fuck at the olympics last year, not like he's Taner mode.
post #37851 of 57262
post #37852 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Crazy fast nervous system. Like Jerry Rice or whatever. Ilyin was breakdancing in Raleigh doing handstand shit and spinning around lightning fast. I can't move like that.

Seeing as how i'm Russian, and was born in the Motherland, i'm hoping i've got some of that in me haha, just gotta unnearth it.
post #37853 of 57262
yea buddy, just unleash that heritage
post #37854 of 57262
Vodka pre-workout, PWO-vodka-protein shake
post #37855 of 57262
The reason I got into lifting in the first place was so I would stop drinking a liter of vodka a day ; )
post #37856 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

He was juicy as fuck at the olympics last year, not like he's Taner mode.

was going to post Sağır lol8[1].gif

my friend who met Ilya was really disappointed, she said he looked like a typical engineer. Just goes to show looks can be really deceiving in this sport.

also i seriously wish I could speak russian.
post #37857 of 57262
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagrangian View Post

was going to post Sağır lol8[1].gif

my friend who met Ilya was really disappointed, she said he looked like a typical engineer. Just goes to show looks can be really deceiving in this sport.

also i seriously wish I could speak russian.

it's easy

Hello - Cyka
Goodbye - Blyat
post #37858 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

it's easy

Hello - Cyka
Goodbye - Blyat

When I was in 3rd grade there was this kid in my class whose parents spoke Russian but he didn't. He was a really sweet kid, just a huge nerd and could get really overbearing some times, would just hang on your neck. He would routinely ask me how to say things in Russian. He stopped after he asked me how you say pickle and I told him the word for dick hahaha, his parents called mine and it was a big thing. I still kind of feel bad.
post #37859 of 57262
Quote:

Reading the comments on that link, there are some really tall people on that forum.
Edited by CodPiece - 12/20/13 at 5:51am
post #37860 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

What kind of bars do meets usually use?

Most feds use some kind of squat bar for squat (heavier, thicker, longer), basic bar for bench, and a okie or texas deadlift bar for deadlifts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts