or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2478

post #37156 of 57262
Anyone in NYC area want to do the citifield spartan sprint? It's 25% off right now using code BLACK

http://www.spartanrace.com/signup.php?eventID=5636002

me and the gf are doing the 2 PM wave.
post #37157 of 57262
myprotein is decent, i order mine there. have a referrer code that grants some shit discount iirc
post #37158 of 57262
also speedy do you think non-journal publications look good on a grad school application? a project I'm working on now might be published as an internal article at work.
post #37159 of 57262

Mobility is king. Without mobility your strength and endurance won’t last long.

post #37160 of 57262
Speaking of back pics and such. Not sure if I posted this before but a dude in my gym has a pretty large back.

post #37161 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Speaking of back pics and such. Not sure if I posted this before but a dude in my gym has a pretty large back.


CS, there was a guy who used to lift there, shorter guy, I think Italian, named Todd I believe. Is he still around?
post #37162 of 57262
^ LOL cotdamn his back got a back
post #37163 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by js4design View Post

CS, there was a guy who used to lift there, shorter guy, I think Italian, named Todd I believe. Is he still around?

There's an Italian guy that's like 5'5" and is pretty ripped. Big tattoo of a samurai killing himself on his back. I forgot if his name is Todd, don't talk to him much.
post #37164 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

There's an Italian guy that's like 5'5" and is pretty ripped. Big tattoo of a samurai killing himself on his back. I forgot if his name is Todd, don't talk to him much.

I don't remember a tattoo but otherwise sounds like the same guy. Extremely nice and knowledgeable, but if you're an in and out kind of guy, probably better not to get too friendly because he is chatty. That's why I thought you might know him - he seemed to know everyone that came through.
post #37165 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by js4design View Post

I don't remember a tattoo but otherwise sounds like the same guy. Extremely nice and knowledgeable, but if you're an in and out kind of guy, probably better not to get too friendly because he is chatty. That's why I thought you might know him - he seemed to know everyone that came through.

Gotcha, yea everyone is super chatty there haha. Good people though
post #37166 of 57262
20% bb.com today for Cybro Monday dudes. Getting 10lbs Syntha-6 whey for $68 + shipping hnnnnnngggg
post #37167 of 57262
Srs question:

I absolutely fucking hate benching / upperbody in general. What are your guys' routines? I've started doing superset circuits to at least get it over with quickly, which I enjoy right now, but they are brutal.
post #37168 of 57262
If you wanna get it over with quickly do RPT for 4 sets or so.
post #37169 of 57262
I like cluster reps when I need to GTFO in a hurry: http://borgefagerli.com/myo-reps-in-english/

e.g. work up to a 10rm, then back off and do sets of 3 with 20sec rest in between. You can auto regulate and do mini sets of 3 until you miss a rep, or do a set # of reps, or go for time, etc. I didn't pay too much attention to the broscienceyness of it all... Just an simple way of getting work in fast.
post #37170 of 57262
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

That sounds snork[1].gif

It's legit brah, don't knock it till you've tried it. Tastes like kool-aid.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts