or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2417

post #36241 of 57109
oh hi thread
post #36242 of 57109
Man, I'm going crazy not training.

Can't wait til Monday.
post #36243 of 57109
8 more days til this fucking test, I better do well so I don't have to retake, this thing is killing me
post #36244 of 57109
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

I saw this spanish girl with the tightest butt mirin me today, or at least i thought she was, every exercise she would do, she would make sure im exactly in her line of vision : |

would say something but beta.

for real, i always feel like a total creep talking to a chick at the gym, even if she would seemingly be open to it like the one today. has anyone ever approached a girl at the gym?

"Hey, what are you training for?"

worked for me a couple times to get numbers, mostly from girls mirin' while i did weighted planks on the stretching mat. Followed up with one and eventually hooked up with her.

I can tell she feels super awkward whenever she sees me in the gym. I, on the other hand dgaf.
Edited by GraphicNovelty - 11/7/13 at 6:07am
post #36245 of 57109
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucks View Post

oh hi thread

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Man, I'm going crazy not training.

Can't wait til Monday.

I've been training since Monday icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #36246 of 57109
Thread Starter 
Can't wait to do my deload week. Going to make all kinds of rested gains.
post #36247 of 57109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

The Cube is hard. Repitition bench, closed grip bench, paused bench, bent over rows, log press. I would say it's way too much of the similar movement, but I guess the bodybuilding day where you can do dumbell shit sorta makes it make sense..

Don't be such a wuss, moar volume is good if you do it right icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #36248 of 57109
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus646 View Post

Don't be such a wuss, moar volume is good if you do it right icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

True true. I just hope it's not too much of the main movement. We shall see when I retake maxes 10 weeks from now. Like to hit 350 squat, 390 deadlift, 190 bench.
post #36249 of 57109
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

"Hey, what are you training for?"

worked for me a couple times to get numbers, mostly from girls mirin' while i did weighted planks on the stretching mat. Followed up with one and eventually hooked up with her.

I can tell she feels super awkward whenever she sees me in the gym. I, on the other hand dgaf.

Why don't you talk to her when you see her to break the tension. Or is it just that awkward on her end?
post #36250 of 57109
It's easy, Mark. You just wait until she unracks her squat, walk up behind her and do this

heavy-squat-o.gif

Guaranteed effective.
post #36251 of 57109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

Why don't you talk to her when you see her to break the tension. Or is it just that awkward on her end?

it's awkward on her end. I'm nice/friendly to her whenever I see her.

She probably just thinks i'm an asshole; I stupidly invited her to a party and another girl i was banging was gonna be there. I "did the right thing" and let her know in advance and she broke things off with me. Oopsies.
post #36252 of 57109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I've been training since Monday icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Lucky.

On a positive note, I just received my routine for the next 12 weeks or so.

This looks fun/brutal. smile.gif

6 days a week and a whole lot of volume.
post #36253 of 57109
Holy shit, have you guys seen this guy squat?
post #36254 of 57109
post #36255 of 57109

Looking pretty damn good for being such a long grind.

5 x BW squat is just insane 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts