or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2390

post #35836 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Wasn't really feeling dropping your squat 5rm on my neck. I'd be happy to next week when I deadlift, also I don't use wraps for deadlifts, who the fuck uses them for deads? You should really post a video lifting anything at all respectable instead of just saying how you're going to squat 400lb when the only video we have of you is you squatting 2 plates being fat as fuck.

I use to do behind the neck jerks for reps at like 190-230lbs at at 139lb lifter, you lower the bar to your back and do another rep. It's not that hard and you should be able to control the weight.

Do it, post a video. You won't though because I've asked you this months ago and every time you post another video its from some bullshit angle with stuff that looks like bumper plates.

And lol fat as fuck, what are you. You have arms and legs of a child. You have some serious body image problems if you think 190lbs 5'7 19%-20% bodyfat is "fat as fuck".
post #35837 of 57259
So your weaker at 195lb then you were at 139lb? Well done. Why would I do that when I can just lower the bar with a pad and have it be nice and cushty.

I wish my gym had bumper plates, sadly we're too poverty right now, but we're getting a new gym in january, which will have them and rogue bars. I am very excited. The angle is the result of propping my phone up agains my hoodie on the floor, but I suppose ill have to ask someone to film me next week.


You keep saying my videos are bull shit, but where are yours? All we have is you deadlifting 315lb looking fat with no muscle. Eagerly awaiting seeing you squat in the 400s at 190lb with abs so like a bit bigger then knucks. I thought we were all shit lifters and you were leaving this thread anyway?
post #35838 of 57259
Weaker at 195 than I was at 139? Dunno depends on what you consider strength is. I can squat, bench, and dealift way over what i did at 139 but I also wasn't training any of those. I probably can't snatch, drop snatch, and jerk what I did at 139lbs. I also trained olympic lifting much longer before I quit lifting for a awhile.

I like people in this thread, it's just you and Eason who I've always had a problem with. Since day one.
post #35839 of 57259
post #35840 of 57259
Remember when CS lied about meeting that one dude and getting a photo and then took it back. I feel like every post he writes is like that.
post #35841 of 57259
They wouldn't. They've been assholes to me since day one. Yet not one single person has been a jerk to me in my gym since I started lifting a year ago (and I've also guest lifted in 2 different gyms with 2 different teams and they all were crazy nice), because that's just not how people act in real life. Because there are consequences to being an asshole in real life. I worked in with people squatting 600 for reps when I was only doing 130lbs and they were nice and encouraging. Even the pro bodybuilders in my gym who seem crazy narcissistic and probably hate me because I roll around on the ground all funny before my workout, spend most my workouts in the squat rack, and don't really think too much about putting on muscle have been nice to me and have complimented me as my lifts and body comp got better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

Remember when CS lied about meeting that one dude and getting a photo and then took it back. I feel like every post he writes is like that.

Jesus, I was joking which why I immediately said the picture never happened.
post #35842 of 57259
Hey just so you guys know my penis is easily the largest here by a fair margin
post #35843 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Weaker at 195 than I was at 139? Dunno depends on what you consider strength is. I can squat, bench, and dealift way over what i did at 139 but I also wasn't training any of those. I probably can't snatch, drop snatch, and jerk what I did at 139lbs. I also trained olympic lifting much longer before I quit lifting for a awhile.

I like people in this thread, it's just you and Eason who I've always had a problem with. Since day one.


So during this time when you were supposedly clean and jerking like 100kg and drop snatching like 90kg you couldn't squat 230lb, in fact your squatted way less then 230lb? Please teach me the secret of snatching more then you can low bar back squat.
post #35844 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

So during this time when you were supposedly clean and jerking like 100kg and drop snatching like 90kg you couldn't squat 230lb, in fact your squatted way less then 230lb? Please teach me the secret of snatching more then you can low bar back squat.

Where are you pulling this 230lb number from? Is that what I'm suppose to be squatting now, because you're way way off. Low bar back squat has no place in an olympic lifters programming. I never did it, I front squatted.

I literally cannot say a god damn thing on this forum about progress or anything because you and Eason jump on it so quick. I'm done with this argument; I still think you two are shit heads and you two still think I'm weak, fat, and whatever. I think you're wrong though.
post #35845 of 57259
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
post #35846 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

What? You have no idea what my life is outside of lifting.

and yes this shit matters, in this thread it's all that matters. The fact that I have a degree, no student loans, and bought my dream car with cash this week has nothing to do with how much I'm going to squat Monday.
post #35847 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

What? You have no idea what my life is outside of lifting.

and yes this shit matters, in this thread it's all that matters. The fact that I have a degree and bought my dream car with cash this week has nothing to do with how much I'm going to squat Monday.


LOL


in


I'm such a wizard, predicted this like 20 seconds before it happened.
post #35848 of 57259
Five star thread
post #35849 of 57259
Well I'm leaving to watch the F1 race this weekend. I actually have other interests icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #35850 of 57259
lol, this has been thrilling

In other news, it's carb up day icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts