or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2201

post #33001 of 49510
Deep just realized I miss loaded my squat saturday by 10lbs too much. Spent all day today worrying about todays squat number but didn't realize I've already successfully squated this Fridays numbers.
post #33002 of 49510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Deep just realized I miss loaded my squat saturday by 10lbs too much. Spent all day today worrying about todays squat number but didn't realize I've already successfully squated this Fridays numbers.

Haha I've done that a few times. Feels great.

Quad chicken bowl at Chipotle is becoming a straight dumb expensive habit I need to break. I need to take a night out of the week and just prep my own damn chicken, rice, beans, lettuce, and guac.
post #33003 of 49510
Is 4 minutes too long to rest for 7 reps on flat bench
post #33004 of 49510
Out of nowhere I can no longer do push-ups because they hurt my wrists. Oddly enough, no other exercise bothers them. Literally just woke up one day and realized that they now kill my wrists. WTF?
post #33005 of 49510
Any recs for decent athletic shorts? want something a bit shorter (but not like cross country shorts), all of mine at present are too long.
post #33006 of 49510
Patagonia stand up shorts, the short inseam ones. If you man enough. They will last your lifting career.
post #33007 of 49510
^TBH... And I'll get some flack for this, but I only work out in these tapered TNF pants I love and sweats that I cut into shorts (except my bootyrip video).
post #33008 of 49510
Going into the gym for the first time since last week. Psyched, gonna do shoulders cause that's my fave.
post #33009 of 49510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Patagonia stand up shorts, the short inseam ones. If you man enough. They will last your lifting career.

These just look like normal shorts cotton shorts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerprawn View Post

^TBH... And I'll get some flack for this, but I only work out in these tapered TNF pants I love and sweats that I cut into shorts (except my bootyrip video).

Wouldst mind slim tapered pants, but generally prefer shorts. Sweats can be nice for deadlift days.

All my shorts now are just super baggy, catching my knees on squats, binding around foam roller.
post #33010 of 49510
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

These just look like normal shorts cotton shorts?

Yup, that's what makes them so awesome. Also crazy amount of hip room and big leg opening for juicy legs.
post #33011 of 49510
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Any recs for decent athletic shorts? want something a bit shorter (but not like cross country shorts), all of mine at present are too long.

Buy my Outliers!
post #33012 of 49510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Yup, that's what makes them so awesome. Also crazy amount of hip room and big leg opening for juicy legs.

Will take a look after work maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Buy my Outliers!

Used pants kind of put me off. Plus outlier is like a million bucks!
post #33013 of 49510
i like the adidas 7" inseam shorts
post #33014 of 49510
Adidas tiro 13. Tapered soccer pants w zips going halfway up calf. Fuck uws
post #33015 of 49510
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Any recs for decent athletic shorts? want something a bit shorter (but not like cross country shorts), all of mine at present are too long.

Target $9 champion gym shorts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts