Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2192

post #32866 of 57460
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

mad carbs, that's awesome. I have no idea how people eat so little fat... Pretty sure my breakfast clocks in at 60 alone. Carbs are damn hard to eat, especially non-processed ones.

Yeah, gains keep coming now. Been able to increase all my lifts for lower body every workout for 8 weeks straight. My 5RM squat has gone up 60 pounds, although most of it can be attributed to better technique and not doing back squats at all before. Can't say te same for upper lifts, unfortunately.

My first meal on rest days are heavy on fat too, 50g or so with 100p and trace carbs. Eggs and bacon nomnom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milosh View Post

Yess. Although there's new stuff that's good too.
I was heavy into the scene like 5 years ago, just before everyone went mainstream. Gave up on it then and moved on to other scenes. What guys in the same vein should I check out now?
post #32867 of 57460
Charly I know you've been asked like 1,000x about wrist wraps. But which good ones are allowed by USAPL? Need some for the bench.
post #32868 of 57460
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

I was heavy into the scene like 5 years ago, just before everyone went mainstream. Gave up on it then and moved on to other scenes. What guys in the same vein should I check out now?
I'm more into the producers now and some instrumental stuff that's emerging from grime. A sampler would be: Kahn - Badman City/Percy/Thief in the Law, Wen, Visionist, Mumdance/Logos, Breen. I like MIK of the newer MCs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2xvC0ik3kA.
post #32869 of 57460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towers View Post

You're so alpha brah.

go work on your chicken chest
post #32870 of 57460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Charly I know you've been asked like 1,000x about wrist wraps. But which good ones are allowed by USAPL? Need some for the bench.

the ones allowed in their list? Seriously brah, they're 20 bucks, try one and if you're not happy, buy another pair. I like MAX RPM from titan.
post #32871 of 57460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Charly I know you've been asked like 1,000x about wrist wraps. But which good ones are allowed by USAPL? Need some for the bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus646 View Post

the ones allowed in their list? Seriously brah, they're 20 bucks, try one and if you're not happy, buy another pair. I like MAX RPM from titan.

Yea, doesn't the USAPL have a list of approved gear?
post #32872 of 57460
Think they do. Read in the handbook its on the website but can't find it. I'll look harder after lifting, I'm sure its there.
post #32873 of 57460
post #32874 of 57460
I wanna be big to the point people can tell I'm swole in a button up.

Saw some dude in a well tailored shirt and though he was not that big you could tell he was positively V-shaped. Very good look in my opinion.

Gonna go work on my bird chest now.
post #32875 of 57460
Need pics of looking good in a button up while swole. I don't believe it.
post #32876 of 57460
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

I wanna be big to the point people can tell I'm swole in a button up.

Saw some dude in a well tailored shirt and though he was not that big you could tell he was positively V-shaped. Very good look in my opinion.

Gonna go work on my bird chest now.

Huge traps should help a lot. Tailoring the shirt tight enough to show off just about anything else wont end up looking good.
post #32877 of 57460
Slim but not constricting sleeves, snug across the chest and traps, and tapered to hug the waist would make for a very flattering look I think.

Would probably have to be custom made or heavily tailored OTR
post #32878 of 57460
Depends but usually a heavily tapered shirt looks bad and tight chest just isnt fun to wear. Plus when you're that big, probably dont feel the need to show off constantly wink.gif
post #32879 of 57460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Need pics of looking good in a button up while swole. I don't believe it.

It's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Slim but not constricting sleeves, snug across the chest and traps, and tapered to hug the waist would make for a very flattering look I think.

Would probably have to be custom made or heavily tailored OTR

But this is not the way to do it.

Would look terrible on someone that actually lifted. Accentuates the hips/thighs.
post #32880 of 57460
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

go work on your chicken chest

Imma go ride that bike and hopefully after 13 years I can be just as big as you, walking around at a massive 214 between cycles.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts