or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2160

post #32386 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post


Yup, everyone's welcomed. Even fatties like myself.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post


30+ BMI member, reporting.

 

I just qualify guys, 30.1 smile.gif

post #32387 of 57262
Now.. anyone else a member of the 30+ BMI with abs club? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #32388 of 57262
Lol not even close here. I'm going to work on that after this meet.
post #32389 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Now.. anyone else a member of the 30+ BMI with abs club? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I'm around 28, 10 lbs short of 30, and dudes here call me a skinny phuck.
post #32390 of 57262
26. i only need 30 more lbs before 30, so... see you there in december fistbump.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

I'm around 28, 10 lbs short of 30, and dudes here call me a skinny phuck.

arent you legit manlet status though
post #32391 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

26. i only need 30 more lbs before 30, so... see you there in december fistbump.gif
arent you legit manlet status though

I'm 5'7", which I'd say is on the border.
post #32392 of 57262
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

I'm 5'7", which I'd say is on the border.

You must be new here. 6" is borderline manlet. Under 5'10", consider suicide.
post #32393 of 57262
had a heated disagreement with the gf over stupid shit this morning. frown.gif

turned my frustration into a squat pr. smile.gif
post #32394 of 57262
My coach and Captain Kirk..

post #32395 of 57262
Got a neck harness for around the house stretching / prehab sessions. Time to get yoked.
post #32396 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

I'm 5'7", which I'd say is on the border.
Man, I'm 5'7 and I damn well know that this is manlet size. Also around 200 lbs right now which puts my BMI at around 29.
post #32397 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihambrecht View Post

Man, I'm 5'7 and I damn well know that this is manlet size. Also around 200 lbs right now which puts my BMI at around 29.

This calculator says you'd be 31.3, what gives?
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/BMI/bmicalc.htm
post #32398 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

You must be new here. 6" is borderline manlet. Under 5'10", consider suicide.
What if you're 5 10
post #32399 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Now.. anyone else a member of the 30+ BMI with abs club? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Currently 28 BMI at 6'1", still have ab definition. Shooting for 30 BMI "lean-ish" come spring time next year; I'm calling it "30 by 30"..... reaching non-fatty 230lbs by the time I turn 30 years old in April.

Interestingly, apparently 28 BMI precludes one from participating as a "healthy adult" volunteer in NIH clinical studies-- I was rejected for being "overweight." Would've been nice to get $650 for two 3 hour visits.
post #32400 of 57262
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy4500 View Post

Currently 28 BMI at 6'1", still have ab definition. Shooting for 30 BMI "lean-ish" come spring time next year; I'm calling it "30 by 30"..... reaching non-fatty 230lbs by the time I turn 30 years old in April.

Interestingly, apparently 28 BMI precludes one from participating as a "healthy adult" volunteer in NIH clinical studies-- I was rejected for being "overweight." Would've been nice to get $650 for two 3 hour visits.

Wooohooo, join club fatty!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts