or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2145

post #32161 of 46494
Back from amsterdam, it was fun. Did not shag any whores, mate gave me 30 euros to fuck one, but it turns out it was 50, which was too much. The magic truffles were fun, the modern art museum was shit though, it's basically ikea. Did pull ups in random places in the city to maintain gains and I got tanned as fuck on the beach. Did not realise you couldn't smoke a doobie wherever you want and sparked one in the middle of a restaurant and the staff was russled. In NY on the 21st, pm me NY rhet brahs.


Managed a legit good form muscle up today. I think I lost a bit of weight in amsterdam because I pretty much just ate cold cuts and cheese. Was doing clapping pull ups and after I got a bit of momentum going I went for it.
post #32162 of 46494
Thread Starter 
lol @ rhet and the internet

where everyone is stronger and has a better body than superman and wolverine foo.gif
post #32163 of 46494
Except no cardio...

just got back from hiking...brb can't talk... gasping for air... the fuck... you mean you want to run back?
post #32164 of 46494
Squat form check 2.0, kind of a shit angle, asked some random gymbro to film it and he did not do too good of a job, meh.

Babyweight because i'm just trying to dial in my form as close to perfect as possible, then i'll worry about the weight. It looks better to me than last time, heels are no longer rising off the floor, and back looks tighter. I think I have a very slight buttwink going on, what's a good way to attempt to correct that? Comments and critiques much appreciated!
post #32165 of 46494
embedding never works for me wtf http://youtu.be/zYtWWwUUlhw
post #32166 of 46494
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Squat form check 2.0, kind of a shit angle, asked some random gymbro to film it and he did not do too good of a job, meh.

Babyweight because i'm just trying to dial in my form as close to perfect as possible, then i'll worry about the weight. It looks better to me than last time, heels are no longer rising off the floor, and back looks tighter. I think I have a very slight buttwink going on, what's a good way to attempt to correct that? Comments and critiques much appreciated!

post #32167 of 46494
lawl. look at next post
post #32168 of 46494
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

lawl. look at next post

You ninja edited it!

Here:
post #32169 of 46494
Hah, you da man.
post #32170 of 46494
Hard to tell from the angle but your left knee seems to be buckling a little. Dude do box squats. It will help you habitually lean back more. Otherwise looks fine
post #32171 of 46494
Apparently I burn 3600 calories a day. No wonder I get so hungry on my cuts... Been using 2400 as maintenance figure. Glad I splurged on bodymedia
post #32172 of 46494
Thread Starter 
Heels are coming off the ground, so you're not keeping your weight back.
post #32173 of 46494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Heels are coming off the ground, so you're not keeping your weight back.

It appears so, but if you actually look closely it's just that i've had those Converse since like 10th grade and they're really loose and basically coming apart at the bottom, the shoe is just making it look like my heel is coming off, but they're really not, it's something i've specifically worked on.
post #32174 of 46494
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Hard to tell from the angle but your left knee seems to be buckling a little. Dude do box squats. It will help you habitually lean back more. Otherwise looks fine

Do I look like i'm leaning too far forward? I have done box squats, maybe should do a little more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Apparently I burn 3600 calories a day. No wonder I get so hungry on my cuts... Been using 2400 as maintenance figure. Glad I splurged on bodymedia

How the hell are you burning so much, are you really active?
post #32175 of 46494
I think he's right. It's not just the shoes. Like I said you need to lean back more and box squats will help you with this

I walk a lot I guess. Maybe 2 hours a day.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts