or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2051

post #30751 of 42437
in what world is metric a weirder system than pounds and gallons and ounces and whatever the fuck you hicks use...?
post #30752 of 42437
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Shit, I think tonight's the first time I just didn't finish a work out. I've not felt like being at the gym before but always pushed through. I went through my warm up and squats, but my head just wasn't there so I left... feels bad frown.gif

those feels man frown.gif

accidentally did no carb yesterday and screwed my workout today. Couldn't make weight on any of my lifts. went home defeated.
post #30753 of 42437
Us fucking hicks have been using our system for longer then your country was established and longer than the fucking revolutionary froggies made up shit and convinced the rest of the world to use their system.

I hate that feels when you're pulling or pushing and that gnawing emptiness in your stomach suddenly makes you tired and makes the next rep extremely hard to bust out. I've been putting a little milk in my coffee and drinking that during workout and I hate milk in my coffee.
post #30754 of 42437
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

I hate that feels when you're pulling or pushing and that gnawing emptiness in your stomach suddenly makes you tired and makes the next rep extremely hard to bust out. I've been putting a little milk in my coffee and drinking that during workout and I hate milk in my coffee.

Do You Even Poptarts?
post #30755 of 42437
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Shit, I think tonight's the first time I just didn't finish a work out. I've not felt like being at the gym before but always pushed through. I went through my warm up and squats, but my head just wasn't there so I left... feels bad frown.gif


I know this feel, happens every few months. Usually just go home if I can't get my mind focused or if it just doesn't feel right.
post #30756 of 42437
double post
post #30757 of 42437
Sumos for the first time today.

I need to use more glutes.

Sorry for the grunting, was really hard off the floor.

post #30758 of 42437
Looking solid.

What are you wearing on your shins?
post #30759 of 42437
Over-the-knee socks.
post #30760 of 42437
One of the amateur PLers @ my gym commented I probably have the best mix of strength, conditioning and athletic ability in our uni.

# Bigheadmode. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #30761 of 42437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I saw some revolvers on craigslist for a decent price, passed because he didn't have a full set, but now I regret it. Dude didn't know what he had, priced the same per pound as his weider plates.
post #30762 of 42437
I had the same issue with my sumos. Very easy to have the hips slip upwards and the low back take over the pull instead of glutes n hams. Deficits are helping that a lot now smile.gif

Flame I have some shin skins that would fit you, want??
post #30763 of 42437
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

Flame I have some shin skins that would fit you, want??

Please ship them to Singapore so Flame can wear them whilst wearing the lifting shoes I sold him <3

Also lol at the guy having his preacher curls spotted.
post #30764 of 42437
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

I had the same issue with my sumos. Very easy to have the hips slip upwards and the low back take over the pull instead of glutes n hams. Deficits are helping that a lot now smile.gif

Flame I have some shin skins that would fit you, want??
Haha thanks but no thanks, those OTK socks work well.
post #30765 of 42437
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Looking solid.

 

+1. Now, the guy behind you doing the partner-assisted bicep curls....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts