or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1984

post #29746 of 57256
Lol I have a drunk tattoo like that too. Slice of peperoni pizza on my knee done with ink and a needle. Its so faded now its pretty much gone. I have a half sleeve from pretty much my favorite tattoo artist ever, waited on a list for a year to get it done.
post #29747 of 57256
Currently waiting for LA fitness sales rep to talk about pricing. 300 sign up fee and 49 monthly lololol get fucked.
post #29748 of 57256
When i miss a lift, like this one today, its always at this point. Any particular exercise to solve this problem? Rack Deadlifts?
Any other tips are also welcome.
And don't worry, when i lift lower weights for reps my form is a little less appalling.
post #29749 of 57256
swings, good morning variations, dimels or anything that replicates the hips pushing through for lockout i would say
post #29750 of 57256
lol fuji do not ink the solow model

i think I've said it somewhere before but if I was a mathematician I'd have the euler identity done maybe, or maybe the ricci flow.

I also dislike batman intensely he's so emo
Edited by Lagrangian - 6/1/13 at 1:03pm
post #29751 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Lol I have a drunk tattoo like that too. Slice of peperoni pizza on my knee done with ink and a needle. Its so faded now its pretty much gone. I have a half sleeve from pretty much my favorite tattoo artist ever, waited on a list for a year to get it done.

Curious how your sleeve looks, post a pic.
post #29752 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagrangian View Post

lol fuji do not ink the solow model

i think I've said it somewhere before but if I was a mathematician I'd have the euler identity done maybe, or maybe the ricci flow.


Is it a bit too remedial? Should I get a graph showing the Islm model instead? Reading the wealth of nations currently so maybe ill find a sick quote from that. Would not get eulers identity too mainstream brah, derived that shit in a level maths
post #29753 of 57256
yeah everyone does that in high school, hence the latter part of what i wrote. but the point is moot anyways - I'm probably never getting anything done, untatted master race.
post #29754 of 57256
discovered tempora fuuark this is going to be good for bulking. Temporad a bagel, it was pretty good.
post #29755 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

When i miss a lift, like this one today, its always at this point. Any particular exercise to solve this problem? Rack Deadlifts?

Might want to look into hip thrust/glute bridges. If you're getting stuck at the top, then you might be needing some glute strength to push your hips forward and lock out
post #29756 of 57256
Writing up my Personal Statement for Residency applications...

"At the young age of 22, I lost a dear friend of mine to undiagnosed hypertrophic cardiomyopathy after he became dehydrated in a sauna. Reflecting back, I wonder if I could have done something -- heard his murmur, given him a beta blocker, coached him on the importance of hydration, or sent him for a surgical referral. At the time, I lacked the skills and knowledge to make a difference. In my heart, I know he is looking down at me and smiling in pride because of how far I've come since then. Sometimes, when times get rough, I can still hear him saying, "We're all going to make it."
post #29757 of 57256
Calling GN for a dope ass tenderloin crock pot recipe.
post #29758 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

Writing up my Personal Statement for Residency applications...

"At the young age of 22, I lost a dear friend of mine to undiagnosed hypertrophic cardiomyopathy after he became dehydrated in a sauna. Reflecting back, I wonder if I could have done something -- heard his murmur, given him a beta blocker, coached him on the importance of hydration, or sent him for a surgical referral. At the time, I lacked the skills and knowledge to make a difference. In my heart, I know he is looking down at me and smiling in pride because of how far I've come since then. Sometimes, when times get rough, I can still hear him saying, "We're all going to make it."

fucking LOL

I dare you to put that in there
post #29759 of 57256
Thread Starter 
DO IT DO IT
post #29760 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Calling GN for a dope ass tenderloin crock pot recipe.

Pork Tenderloin? Nah brah. Too lean for crockpot. Check out a pork tenderloin en concotte: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/08/healthy-delicious-pork-roast-en-cocotte-with-apples-shallots-recipe.html

TKTG, DO IT DO IT DO IT
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts