or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1980

post #29686 of 57266

ECA stack related question for you guys: is it ok to take allergy medication like claratin/zyrtec while on ECA?  I tried googling the question and I can't get a definitive answer - half the people say it's fine and half say it'll make your heart explode or something like that.

post #29687 of 57266
Anyone want some 1,3-Dimethylamylamine? biggrin.gif
post #29688 of 57266
Start with one scoop. Test your tolerance. I take four scoops though. biggrin.gif
post #29689 of 57266
Who knew ehkay was a rhet bro
post #29690 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

I would estimate ~10% by now nod[1].gif another 5lbs or so and I will be you last year
Hell, may as well: http://tinypic.com/r/9knyf4/5
Am bad at the guessing, where does rhet think I was there? No, dyel% doesn't count
I track my intake and macros and weigh/measure etc still, I just find counting cals to be dreadful

Not sure if more jelly of hair or aesthetics. At least one I have a chance of getting frown.gif

Starting a cut Saturday. Obviously not very strong yet., but I think that will take me more in the immediate direction that I'd like to go.
post #29691 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Anyone want some 1,3-Dimethylamylamine? biggrin.gif
So much better than caffeine.
post #29692 of 57266
Did Sissy Squats for the first time today.....holy mother of upper quad burn
post #29693 of 57266
Last day at current gym and today is a cheat day so after my sesh I did a extreme bro-circuit. Quadruple drop sets to failure on Hammer strength chest, delt, preacher curl, then rear delt for 5 total sets. Then did another 4x20 rear delt, dat pump. No ducking idea how people do straight volume, was dreadful boring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Not sure if more jelly of hair or aesthetics. At least one I have a chance of getting frown.gif

Starting a cut Saturday. Obviously not very strong yet., but I think that will take me more in the immediate direction that I'd like to go.

You'll get both no problem, dunno if you can deal with my golden Aryan locks though. As far as aesthetics go though, u doin it rite smile.gif
post #29694 of 57266
high volume days are on that audiobook time.

also maybe a little toke beforehand.
post #29695 of 57266
Yup NYC has a lack of big people almost as bad as LA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Embrace the thick midsection.

*inserts photos of dan green, captain kirk, ed coan, KK, kroc*

I think I got a Kirk thing going on. Or maybe I dream to, he's such a badass.
post #29696 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

high volume days are on that audiobook time.

also maybe a little toke beforehand.

jelly of dat toking lifestyle. I miss nature walks and lane swimming
post #29697 of 57266
Just learned that at my summer officer training(pretty much all of June) supplements are contraband.ffffuuuu.gif
post #29698 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

Did Sissy Squats for the first time today.....holy mother of upper quad burn

Yea, they suck. I'm doing them now.. against bands o___o


If you want massive quad burn. Do high rep TKE's. You'll thank me (curse me) later.
post #29699 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

You'll get both no problem, dunno if you can deal with my golden Aryan locks though. As far as aesthetics go though, u doin it rite smile.gif

Nah dude, I got dem bad hair genetics. Don't think it's ever coming back in full frown.gif
post #29700 of 57266
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Nah dude, I got dem bad hair genetics. Don't think it's ever coming back in full frown.gif

Might want to look into Finasteride if you want to try and fix it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts