or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1924

post #28846 of 49066
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post

The top (i.e. the end connecting to tricep) of my right elbow gets a sharp pain when I do any kind of overhead tricep press motion, but is fine when doing kickbacks, bench presses and even overhead press.

Sign of elbow tendonitis, or something else?

Might be something else because tendinitis is usually a deep, dull pain.
post #28847 of 49066
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

all this yohimbine HCl talk has me thinking. I'm usually a no supps ever guy since I usually don't care to "pay for progress" but i was placing an Amazon order and I realized the ish was only 15 bucks or so.

read over the BB.com threads and there's a pretty polarized reaction to it but I don't see how bad it could be at low doses. I tolerate stims/caffeine pretty well so hopefully it will go over well... I just hate doing liss cardio Lol.

Just be careful with dosage. I would've gotten it too if I had a accurate drug scale.

post #28848 of 49066
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post

Powder or pills? Seems u want the powder but need a precise scale to weigh it accurately right?


Lol this sounds like drugs
post #28849 of 49066
I would just get the pills which seem pretty dumb-proof in terms of going overboard with. One guy on bb.com said to stay away from it because his brother took a full tablespoon of the powder and stopped breathing facepalm.gif. Pretty tempting... rational brain says just ensure 100% compliance and save the 15 bux, irrational brain says moar abzzz.

What's a good brand of elbow sleeve?
post #28850 of 49066
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Huge difference.

Elbow sleeves will keep your elbows warm and will ward off tendinitis. I used to have pretty bad tendinitis and it hasn't flared up once while using elbows sleeves to squat and bench.

Good stuff, thanks dude, you have given me hope. Will cop.
post #28851 of 49066
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

What's a good brand of elbow sleeve?

TK's are nice and also easy to put on but make sure to size them correctly or you'll bust through the seams quickly. I like mine a bit tighter, so I've already had two pairs bust on me.

I currently have the EFS ones. The construction is nice but they are pretty uncomfortable and they're hard to get on if you're already sweating.

I haven't tried the Rehband elbow sleeves yet but I have the knee sleeves are they're well made. I will probably get a pair of those once I get tired of my EFS ones.
post #28852 of 49066
Last day of benching until the meet.

Big PR for me. Was very, very excited I hit this fairly easy.


post #28853 of 49066
Nice. who da fuck is having a baby on first set and last set?
post #28854 of 49066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Nice. who da fuck is having a baby on first set and last set?

Haha yea that's some dude at my gym. He's a drama queen during his sets haha
post #28855 of 49066

 

Dear lord..... It's beautiful

post #28856 of 49066


Tortilla soup (The two bowls have shredded cheese and yellow rice).
post #28857 of 49066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki View Post




Dear lord..... It's beautiful


I like the bit where he yells random words for no reason.
post #28858 of 49066
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

all this yohimbine HCl talk has me thinking. I'm usually a no supps ever guy since I usually don't care to "pay for progress" but i was placing an Amazon order and I realized the ish was only 15 bucks or so.

read over the BB.com threads and there's a pretty polarized reaction to it but I don't see how bad it could be at low doses. I tolerate stims/caffeine pretty well so hopefully it will go over well... I just hate doing liss cardio Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

I would just get the pills which seem pretty dumb-proof in terms of going overboard with. One guy on bb.com said to stay away from it because his brother took a full tablespoon of the powder and stopped breathing facepalm.gif. Pretty tempting... rational brain says just ensure 100% compliance and save the 15 bux, irrational brain says moar abzzz.

What's a good brand of elbow sleeve?

I got the pills. Yeah, it's cheap but the pills are 2.5mg each, and full dosage should be around 0.2 mg/kg so if you're like 180 you're popping 5-8 pills a day. Actually now I'm not sure if that's per dose or per day I"ll have to check so I don't die.

I got mine off TrueNutrition; Amazon had a long wait for quality stuff and I love TN. Just like any stim it's not a big deal as long as you dose up properly to ensure no bad sides and not overdosing.
post #28859 of 49066
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

[IM G ALT=""]http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/800520/width/500/height/1000[/IM G]

Tortilla soup (The two bowls have shredded cheese and yellow rice).


...and not a single macro was seen that day
post #28860 of 49066
lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts