or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1922

post #28816 of 47681
Those 0 calorie Dasani Drops are the best things ever.
post #28817 of 47681
Figured out carb schedule for next week

S: 350g
M: 50g
T:50g
W:50g
R: 700g
F: 500g
S: 350g
S: show
post #28818 of 47681
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

Those 0 calorie Dasani Drops are the best things ever.

What's the good tasting ones? I get such a craving for a drink that is anything but water and tea on my 0 carb days, I made the mistake of trying to drink plain ass kool-aid and it tasting like a salt bar soaked in maltrodextrin.
post #28819 of 47681
Those zero calorie sweeteners make me nauseous. Its all good though. I like a tall glass of water with a squeeze of lemon.
post #28820 of 47681
Thread Starter 
WTF moment of the week at the gym today. Saw a guy doing deadlifts on the smith machine with an empty bar and wraps
post #28821 of 47681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

What's the good tasting ones? I get such a craving for a drink that is anything but water and tea on my 0 carb days, I made the mistake of trying to drink plain ass kool-aid and it tasting like a salt bar soaked in maltrodextrin.

I've tried strawberry kiwi and pineapple coconut and liked them both
post #28822 of 47681
my mobility shot up when i lost weight.

i went to yoga with a female friend of mine and she was super impressed with how flexible i was.
post #28823 of 47681
Lol there's an old Asian guy at my gym that does clean and jerks on the smith machine with 5s on the side
post #28824 of 47681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

WTF moment of the week at the gym today. Saw a guy doing deadlifts on the smith machine with an empty bar and wraps

PT?
post #28825 of 47681
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

Lol there's an old Asian guy at my gym that does clean and jerks on the smith machine with 5s on the side

seems legit lol8[1].gif
post #28826 of 47681
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

Figured out carb schedule for next week

S: 350g
M: 50g
T:50g
W:50g
R: 700g
F: 500g
S: 350g
S: show

How'd you come up with that? Been wondering how to manage this type of stuff when getting down into sub-10% bf. Like what kind of deficit to run and how cardio factor into the cut.
post #28827 of 47681
I thought bosu ball squatters and smith machine fo everything trainers only existed as memes on the internet to mock frown.gif seems like stupid day in the gyms occupied by rhet brahs today
post #28828 of 47681
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

I thought bosu ball squatters and smith machine fo everything trainers only existed as memes on the internet to mock frown.gif seems like stupid day in the gyms occupied by rhet brahs today

My contribution: Saw a dude benching in the power rack the other day. And yes, there was a bench open. Yes, laying on the floor benching. For an hour.
post #28829 of 47681
Most of it is just trial and error and some of it is from talking to folks who have competed and had success.

The amount of carbs is pretty much identical to what I cut on. Only difference is massive carb load over 3 days. After 20 weeks of dieting, I'm mega depleted and can probably cram a ton of carbs in before risking spill over. And even if I do spill a bit, I would rather come in a bit soft than come in small.
post #28830 of 47681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

My contribution: Saw a dude benching in the power rack the other day. And yes, there was a bench open. Yes, laying on the floor benching. For an hour.


So you saw a guy doing floor presses? Crazy shit man.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts