or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1891

post #28351 of 48553
You look sick brah. Making me not feel so bad about cutting at 185lb and the same height as you
post #28352 of 48553
You're down around 6-7%.. RIPPED! But damn, you need at least a bit of mass on you, man. Good for fashunz I guess.
post #28353 of 48553
you about as ripped and skinny as a meth addict
post #28354 of 48553

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I feel a bit too skinny at the moment. Only reason I continue now is to feel like I accomplished my goal of taking it as far as possible. Some days I really look shitty though, like a meth addict as Coldsnap said.  Dark rings under eyes and sunken cheeks, etc. Some clothes that were tight are now very loose. Can't wait to start eating more and see what happens with the lifting, as I've actually been able to sustain or increase the weights during this cut icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

@Fuji

Yeah, I was 187 when I started the switch from bulk -> recomp - > cut in the beginning of march.

 

A warning though even if it is expected, is that I've shrunk a fair bit. Chest have gone from 42" to 41, arms from 13.5 to 12.5, thighs from 23.5 to 21.5 and waist from 33 to 29.

post #28355 of 48553
hahahah holy shit man you are fucking shredded. awesome work, thats a great accomplishment. motivating me to keep cutting and put off my planned epic cheat day a little longer...
post #28356 of 48553
Ffs stop cutting
post #28357 of 48553
Miring how your arms look pretty sick at 12.5" when your 6'3". Did you loose much strength. I am pretty much doing the exact same thing you did, but with 10lb more of bodyweight. I am fearing the strength loss, it hasn't started yet because i've reduced the number of sets I do to increase intensity so I can use pretty much the same weight I used before, but it's getting hard to maintain that. Pull ups are so much easier now though.


Only meth addict I know isn't 6% bf nor does he really have any muscle on him, I don't think they tend to be aesthetic. He's a PHD student studying anthropology naturally. Defo would not be able to do a PHD in stats or econ whilst taking meth.
post #28358 of 48553
What are your lifts?
post #28359 of 48553
FYI, if any of you guys are doing the Madcow/Stronglifts type workouts, the Multi-Year workout app is like the best thing ever. It auto calculates increases, warmup sets and has several workout templates to play with.
post #28360 of 48553
Getting Yohimbine HCL in the mail next week. Gonna attempt to stack it with EC, will monitor BP/RHR as I dose up to ensure I don't get all fucked up. Started back on my old hypertrophy prog to maintain gainz, still stretching and rolling to maintain postural correction gainz. Was at 179 this morning.
post #28361 of 48553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

Getting Yohimbine HCL in the mail next week. Gonna attempt to stack it with EC, will monitor BP/RHR as I dose up to ensure I don't get all fucked up. Started back on my old hypertrophy prog to maintain gainz, still stretching and rolling to maintain postural correction gainz. Was at 179 this morning.

You're gonna zyzz out on us

Good night sweet prince..
post #28362 of 48553
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbel View Post

FYI, if any of you guys are doing the Madcow/Stronglifts type workouts, the Multi-Year workout app is like the best thing ever. It auto calculates increases, warmup sets and has several workout templates to play with.

What is the name in the app store?

Finally over my tendonitis in my arms, back to making ALL KINDZ OF GAINZ in the gym. Fuck arm wrestling, never do that shit again.
post #28363 of 48553
If you want to know your max go try it! That said, I believe one of the formulas that is used is:

((weight x reps) / 30) + weight
post #28364 of 48553
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Miring how your arms look pretty sick at 12.5" when your 6'3". Did you loose much strength. I am pretty much doing the exact same thing you did, but with 10lb more of bodyweight. I am fearing the strength loss, it hasn't started yet because i've reduced the number of sets I do to increase intensity so I can use pretty much the same weight I used before, but it's getting hard to maintain that. Pull ups are so much easier now though.


Only meth addict I know isn't 6% bf nor does he really have any muscle on him, I don't think they tend to be aesthetic. He's a PHD student studying anthropology naturally. Defo would not be able to do a PHD in stats or econ whilst taking meth.

Nah, haven't lost much strength at all. Only lifts that have suffered are rows, deadlifts and benching variations, and those are only down by

5 lbs and a couple of reps. Front squats, pull ups, all arm and shoulder work have gone up by 10-15 lbs since the beginning of the cut. 

 

I think I can attribute the minimal strength loss to

1) lowering the volume of the lifts. I only do the compounds for 3 sets of 3-10 reps and most assistance for 2 sets of 10-12. I've never been a fan of high volume routine. Bores me and makes progression hard to track imo. I just do IA SPBR as it's written and rotate the assistance lifts and rep schemes.

2) the way IF Leangains cutting structures the diet. On lifting days, I hit maintenance calories and eat at 80-100% of all calories post workout.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

What are your lifts?

Very low shog[1].gif. Recent PR's:

 

Conventional Deadlift: 250 lbs x 6

Front Squat:  165 x 8

Bench: 160 x 4

post #28365 of 48553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

What is the name in the app store?

Multi-Year Weight Training

https://itun.es/us/FA4fE.i
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts