or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1768

post #26506 of 48479
Brand new revolutionary cutting diet, Soylent.

http://www.vice.com/read/rob-rhinehart-no-longer-requires-food?utm_source=vicefbus
post #26507 of 48479
dude is a grade a retard

-_- right. fruits and vegetables only have vitamins and minerals in them....
post #26508 of 48479
jarude write that essay
post #26509 of 48479
sure i'll get on it, probs will take me a little bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

Brand new revolutionary cutting diet, Soylent.

http://www.vice.com/read/rob-rhinehart-no-longer-requires-food?utm_source=vicefbus

post #26510 of 48479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame View Post

Comments pls.

With bb rows don't really feel my lats, more like traps + arms.

Look at the angle you are pulling, its all traps arms and maybe rhomboids. Can't believe everyone else said pendlay rows, hated these and they dont hit the lats imo. I find yates rows at a higher angle to be best, pulling right along your legs into your gut. Have a look at my video from a while ago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgAH_ZugO3g) Can you flex your lats? a lot of people dont seem to be able to which makes it pretty hard to get them working.
post #26511 of 48479
signed up to take a hop hop dance class with a friend of mine. Figured it'd be something new to learn/fun to do. Will report back on aesthetic dancers and any other potential benefits.
post #26512 of 48479
Take a class on breaking instead. Hip hop is like the bastardized money grubbing parasitic child of streetstyles dance
post #26513 of 48479
i mostly want to learn to bust moves at da club (4)
post #26514 of 48479
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger70 View Post

Look at the angle you are pulling, its all traps arms and maybe rhomboids. Can't believe everyone else said pendlay rows, hated these and they dont hit the lats imo. I find yates rows at a higher angle to be best, pulling right along your legs into your gut. Have a look at my video from a while ago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgAH_ZugO3g) Can you flex your lats? a lot of people dont seem to be able to which makes it pretty hard to get them working.

Would not the higher back angle (i.e. Yates) hit the traps more vs the lower angle of the Pendlay? I gotta re-work my BB row as well and that's the info I've come across.
post #26515 of 48479
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post

Would not the higher back angle (i.e. Yates) hit the traps more vs the lower angle of the Pendlay? I gotta re-work my BB row as well and that's the info I've come across.

It may do, but i dont see how thats a bad thing. As long as you are pulling the weight back instead of up it should be fine. I have seen people do it where they literally try and shrug the weight up but then its obviously the wrong movement. Keep the shoulder blades back and lower back arched and you should be able to feel the lats stretch and contract.

post #26516 of 48479
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

jarude write that essay

Yea the streets need that

(Literally we can't swim out here)
post #26517 of 48479
Disregard barbell rows, perform 1 arm barbell rows, fuuuuark dat stretch. They're basically 1 arm t bar rows.
post #26518 of 48479
9.5 weeks out!!!! I have about 10 more pounds to lose. Starting to see some detail come in. Still holding on to a decent amount of fat and water around my midsection. Trying to practice smiling while posing...not going so well lol. Warning: lots of pictures
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




post #26519 of 48479
What are your measurements at these days? (wild homo)
post #26520 of 48479
And here's pictures of kittens so my thumbnails don't automatically show up on the sidebar
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts