or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1645

post #24661 of 48461
Hungover workout. Come at me bros
post #24662 of 48461
I'm "over" raw denim. I wear jeans to work and can't deal with crotch rip.

Gonna buy some dark wash 514's and get them tapered a bit to be more New-standardy in the leg opening.
post #24663 of 48461
buy some RRLs, quality for price point is unbeatable. wearing mall levi's makes me feel dirty.
post #24664 of 48461
Actually, where can i buy some better-than-mall levi's? 514's specifically. Nordstrom?
post #24665 of 48461

Pretty cool article I stumbled on about % of weight compared to a main compound lift.

 

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1823834

post #24666 of 48461
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

buy some RRLs, quality for price point is unbeatable. wearing mall levi's makes me feel dirty.
I want to try a pair of RRLs but i don't want to waste 200 dollars for jeans that wont fit over my thighs.
post #24667 of 48461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki View Post

Pretty cool article I stumbled on about % of weight compared to a main compound lift.

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1823834

Some of that sounds about right, some seem way off (especially the squat <-> deadlift).

But entertaining to calculate them nonetheless.
post #24668 of 48461
I should have a 700+ deadlift given the deadlifts based off squats lol
post #24669 of 48461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki View Post

Pretty cool article I stumbled on about % of weight compared to a main compound lift.

 

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1823834

Those numbers are very accurate for me. Was off at most 10 lbs for all of the lifts I usually do.

post #24670 of 48461
Dem feels after working out non stop when shit is pissing you off in life. P.S. Especially when I started the shit storm.
post #24671 of 48461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki View Post

Pretty cool article I stumbled on about % of weight compared to a main compound lift.

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1823834

The benching one was closest for me... fml
post #24672 of 48461
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihambrecht View Post

I want to try a pair of RRLs but i don't want to waste 200 dollars for jeans that wont fit over my thighs.

you shouldn't be paying 200+ for rrl. low straight is a good cut, if a little tight on the thighs.
post #24673 of 48461
does anyone have any use for 2x #5 bands?
post #24674 of 48461
Went heavy on squats for first time with knee wraps...nailed 465x1 with ease. Fuck yeah!!
post #24675 of 48461
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

Went heavy on squats for first time with knee wraps...nailed 465x1 with ease. Fuck yeah!!

Good stuff
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts