or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1460

post #21886 of 46105
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

If he's on juice it's pretty typical. The major juiceheads do the worst ROM imagineable.
a lot of bodybuilders do that, juice or not. More blood pumping into the target area without exhausting other muscles. if hes big its pretty obvious he knows what he is doing at least a little
post #21887 of 46105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihambrecht View Post

a lot of bodybuilders do that, juice or not. More blood pumping into the target area without exhausting other muscles. if hes big its pretty obvious he knows what he is doing at least a little

Yeah...I guess it works. Arnold endorsed full ROM on everything and it's how I tend to lift and have seen gains...but to each their own.
post #21888 of 46105
Did battle rope circuits with a friend who's from the Uni's MMA team on Sat evening.

First time in a while I had to sit down and catch my breath after a workout.

Can't wait for the next round.
post #21889 of 46105
So I am into the second month of SS. I have obligatory sport lessons at my university. I do indoor football (soccer) every monday morning, and it is a one hour of heavy cardio, I am usually tired afterwards. I know cardio interferes with the bulk, but I have no choice - my schedule doesn't allow me to change days, and I have to lift on monday. Should I do it in the morning after football, or wait as long as possible and go to the gym?
post #21890 of 46105
doesn't really matter, do it whenever it fits in best with your schedule. i would want to wait a little after soccer
post #21891 of 46105
Scored a fully functional/no tear Aeron last night for 2 bills.

>tfw seeing craigslist ads 10min after they're posted
post #21892 of 46105
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

If he's on juice it's pretty typical. The major juiceheads do the worst ROM imagineable.

This dude at my gym maxes out all of the machines with like 1/8 rom sets, it's fucking terrible to watch.
post #21893 of 46105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Keaton View Post

So I am into the second month of SS. I have obligatory sport lessons at my university. I do indoor football (soccer) every monday morning, and it is a one hour of heavy cardio, I am usually tired afterwards. I know cardio interferes with the bulk, but I have no choice - my schedule doesn't allow me to change days, and I have to lift on monday. Should I do it in the morning after football, or wait as long as possible and go to the gym?

Lift before soccer.
post #21894 of 46105
I just hate the way my bench is so shit. Managed 140lb x 8 for my first work set and then 6 reps at 135 and 130 on my next sets. Getting a 220 bench just seems like an impossibilty right now. If i could rep 175 then that would be something. I weigh a shade under 200lbs, i must have the worst bench to bodyweight ratio in the gym.
post #21895 of 46105
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger70 View Post

I just hate the way my bench is so shit. Managed 140lb x 8 for my first work set and then 6 reps at 135 and 130 on my next sets. Getting a 220 bench just seems like an impossibilty right now. If i could rep 175 then that would be something. I weigh a shade under 200lbs, i must have the worst bench to bodyweight ratio in the gym.

Has it been like that for a while? Or have you been making steady progress?
post #21896 of 46105
I have made progress, but not really steady. I'm probably working with about 10lbs more across most rep ranges than i was before my last bulk. If i dont put on weight, my bench wont increase at all. My 1RM is like 175/230/330 bench/squat/deads.
post #21897 of 46105
I've found bench very weight depended.
That being said, you said you have shoulder problems. Fix your issues then your bench will go up.
post #21898 of 46105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

will whole milk take me out of keytosis?
Is this a serious question?

Depends on how much you drink of it, I guess. It's full of sugar/carbs.
post #21899 of 46105
I don't now why you'd want to do a keto diet. There are better and safer ways to diet
post #21900 of 46105
I'm doing CBL, but that question wasn't really related to anything. I was just asking. Don't think I'd see keto in the CBL diet, i never passed a keto strip while on the diet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts