or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1402

post #21016 of 48650
but i want to see a photo of this whale or whatever
post #21017 of 48650
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucks View Post

but i want to see a photo of this whale or whatever

This x 100 ^
post #21018 of 48650
my programs are now written by a former olympian
post #21019 of 48650
what is sir fuji's real name
post #21020 of 48650
Anyone else struggle to get a decent workout in the evenings? Something about a really crowded gym with people constantly wanting your equipment and having to walk round for ages to find some plates is so fucking distracting.
post #21021 of 48650
know that feel
post #21022 of 48650
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger70 View Post

Anyone else struggle to get a decent workout in the evenings? Something about a really crowded gym with people constantly wanting your equipment and having to walk round for ages to find some plates is so fucking distracting.

 

Yup....looks like its the same the world over. Especially bad when the weather starts to warm.

Got so bad the other night, I even resorted to doing a Spinn Class just to get a way from them.

Boy was that a shock to the system....but have to say, I kind of enjoyed the change of punishment.

Might even do it again....maybe.

post #21023 of 48650
The two blonde frenchies are cute. Jelly
post #21024 of 48650
Tried squatting with a belt for the first time today....couldn't do my non-belted max. Everything went worse than expected.
post #21025 of 48650
OK 1 SECOND UPLOADING PHOTO

photo-1.jpg

YOLO DONT JUDGEME
post #21026 of 48650
Where is the cute brunette though?

From left to right: Yes would smash, No not enough alcohol in the world
post #21027 of 48650
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

Tried squatting with a belt for the first time today....couldn't do my non-belted max. Everything went worse than expected.

Takes some time getting used to. I wouldn't worry.
post #21028 of 48650
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger70 View Post

Anyone else struggle to get a decent workout in the evenings? Something about a really crowded gym with people constantly wanting your equipment and having to walk round for ages to find some plates is so fucking distracting.
I try to avoid going right after work for this very reason.
post #21029 of 48650
Yeah I just started going later, like 8PM
post #21030 of 48650
Thread Starter 
I like to work out in a busy gym so everyone can see what a fucking hoss I am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts