or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1388

post #20806 of 46063
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Not getting a g a week of test e from an endocrinologist. Also I don't think they give it to you in the way that you could cycle it, so you wouldn't get like 12 weeks worth + AI and PCT. They give you like 300mg a week to stay on because thats how you would treat low t.
its not even that much.
post #20807 of 46063

the fact that you know this much about it uhoh.gif

post #20808 of 46063
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

the fact that you know this much about it uhoh.gif
the fact that you're a moron and don't belong in this thread uhoh.gif
post #20809 of 46063
There was an article in esquire about it to be fair. Also you might not even get injections, might get some t jelly, which is testosterone jelly and it's really expensive or even HcG. I've read enough horror stories about spastic endocrinologists that if I was to ever go on gear I wouldn't necessarily want to get it from a doctor. Brb getting prescribed test prop EOW.
post #20810 of 46063
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

There was an article in esquire about it to be fair. Also you might not even get injections, might get some t jelly, which is testosterone jelly and it's really expensive or even HcG. I've read enough horror stories about spastic endocrinologists that if I was to ever go on gear I wouldn't necessarily want to get it from a doctor. Brb getting prescribed test prop EOW.
Don't mind smashwindow, he quarter squats in the smith machine and curls in the rack while half-repping his bench and bragging about his leg press #s.
post #20811 of 46063
fuji are you still on clen?

How long do you guys bulk for? What kind of weight/strength/fat gains do you hit before cutting again?

Ugh, comparing gains from a year ago, they haven't moved much in weight terms but I know I'm bigger and that's because my workout prog changed. For example my dip went up 95 lbs but my close grip hasn't moved at all. I know it's based on where in my current prog I have my close grips. Still sucks though.
post #20812 of 46063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

How long do you guys bulk for? What kind of weight/strength/fat gains do you hit before cutting again?

I decided to do a 7 month bulk from May. I set an arbitrary weight of 220lbs from 164lbs that I wanted to hit. I'm sitting at around 207 or 208 right now, so I'm guessing I'll hit 220 sometime in early November, maintain it till January, then start cutting again.
post #20813 of 46063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

fuji are you still on clen?
How long do you guys bulk for? What kind of weight/strength/fat gains do you hit before cutting again?
Ugh, comparing gains from a year ago, they haven't moved much in weight terms but I know I'm bigger and that's because my workout prog changed. For example my dip went up 95 lbs but my close grip hasn't moved at all. I know it's based on where in my current prog I have my close grips. Still sucks though.


No, ran 2 2 week cycles in the summer. Main thing I noticed was I had a lot of strength gains whilst cutting when I used it. I cut when I feel I look fat/have my body building friend call me fat/ post on my fb photos saying im fat. Me and gf broke up yesterday (feels bad man give me some support h&b bros) so I'm probably gonna work on staying leaner year round instead of letting myself get fat in the winter, will also start training arms more.


Iphone 4S came in the mail so hopefully there will be some gym retards I can instagram at my uni gym.
post #20814 of 46063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

How long do you guys bulk for? What kind of weight/strength/fat gains do you hit before cutting again?
Depends how squishy you get / how much you can stand being squishy, etc.

I mean, I can eat whatever the fuck I want (just need to make sure I get the minimum protein) and as long as I get to the gym, I don't get any fatter. My body likes to sit in the high teens but I wish I could maintain 10% or so.

So, it depends on your goals...when I dieted I gave myself ~8-10 weeks.
post #20815 of 46063

chill bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucks View Post

Don't mind smashwindow, he quarter squats in the smith machine and curls in the rack while half-repping his bench and bragging about his leg press #s.
post #20816 of 46063
this thread is full of mad and sad.

Sorry to hear that fooj but it's better to be single in uni. Plus now you can use them aesthetics to bang sloots.

My weight is up since making sure my carb intake was what it should be. Hovering around 160 right now, which seems about right (started at 168, been cutting for 7 weeks).

Also, mixing creatine and BCAA's as a periworkout nutrition is godly for fasted workouts. No creatine-related nausea at all and it helps keep me good during the workout. Def feeling the effects.

Incline pressed for 185x6 today. Also, when doing flyes, tried changing the angles on each rep, so

my arms were angled towards my lower body on the first rep,

. O
/ | \

to the sides on the second rep


. O
--|--


and up on the third rep (so it was kind of like a pullover)

\ O /
. |

Felt good all around to keep it mixed up. Who knows it it's broscience or not.
post #20817 of 46063
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

maybe its because i havent squatted or deadlifted in months but i am increasingly jelly of the 70sbig type physique. could not give any less of a fuck about bicep curls at this point but considering theyre on the list of movements that dont hurt, im kinda stuck with them for now

Same here. It's originally the physique I was going for, got off the path for a bit but I'm going to go back to training that way.
post #20818 of 46063

^scivation xtend is a lifesaver

post #20819 of 46063
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

No, ran 2 2 week cycles in the summer. Main thing I noticed was I had a lot of strength gains whilst cutting when I used it. I cut when I feel I look fat/have my body building friend call me fat/ post on my fb photos saying im fat. Me and gf broke up yesterday (feels bad man give me some support h&b bros) so I'm probably gonna work on staying leaner year round instead of letting myself get fat in the winter, will also start training arms more.
Iphone 4S came in the mail so hopefully there will be some gym retards I can instagram at my uni gym.

What's your instagram fuji? I try to post stuff on mine fairly often.

Gonna switch up my training, been doing an almost body building style routine and it's getting out. Need to get back into throwing heavy shit around to keep me motivated. Plus I don't care if I hover around 14% in the winter.
post #20820 of 46063
Don't have one yet, will set it up when I find out how to make my iphone work. Gonna take fuck loads of photos of food, coffees, clouds and monuments and caption them with song titles.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts