or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 1357

post #20341 of 49349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Want a new pair of jawns. Not feeling out short the rise on my wierd guys are. any suggestions from fellow jacked bros?

i just bought 2 pairs of NS for cheap and they have an acceptably good rise for my fat ass. i wouldn't go out of my way to get them at full price but they're a good fit - they'll give enough in the seat to be comfortable and they taper just enough for me.
post #20342 of 49349
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

i just bought 2 pairs of NS for cheap and they have an acceptably good rise for my fat ass. i wouldn't go out of my way to get them at full price but they're a good fit - they'll give enough in the seat to be comfortable and they taper just enough for me.

I actually have a pair of 2 year old NS that are my go to jeans. Perfect fit IMO
post #20343 of 49349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I actually have a pair of 2 year old NS that are my go to jeans. Perfect fit IMO

wish i knew about this sooner, holt renfrew had a great sale this weekend and i copped 2 pairs for 200$. there were probably 3 more pairs in 32+33 plus some w+h chinos in 33 all at deep discount, coulda snagged some for you. i got tired of my old NS a few years ago and sold them, but now that i have a new pair all the fun of those crispy first few wears are coming back. do wonder how the black will look
post #20344 of 49349
My legs have gone to about average size but i really like Skinny Guys TTS or TTS+1. Medium rise, slim/tapered cut, a bit of top-block slouch when sized up.
post #20345 of 49349
I'll throw my vote in for NS. They've worked very well for me. My current pair doesn't fit cause I've gained so much weight, but at my normal weight they are a spot on fit for someone with decent sized legs.
post #20346 of 49349
tried NS on for the first time a few weeks ago. Baggy as fuark on the calves, could be I have the calves of an 8 year old black girl though.


Also currently watching democratic convention. Lolzing at michelle obamas speech, the "zomg i love my husband so much, he's such a great man we're such a beautiful family who grew up poor and struggled so much, american dream, hard work, his bbc is the only bbc i've ever took" speech, which is basically the same as that blonde mormon womens one doesn't work when your like 6 foot and jacked as fuck. I can vote in the election this year, gonna be lolzy. I don't like Biden because he helped get sterons banned, but Mnits weird as fuck.
post #20347 of 49349
Stumbled into this thread... what's the best way to cut without losing much muscle? Just want definition, don't really care about strength, although I couldn't afford to be much weaker shog[1].gif
post #20348 of 49349
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Stumbled into this thread... what's the best way to cut without losing much muscle? Just want definition, don't really care about strength, although I couldn't afford to be much weaker shog[1].gif

A lot of people in this thread swear by intermittent fasting, personally I've never done it.
post #20349 of 49349
I had read about that in the past but never tried it. The basic idea is simply to eat all your food for the day within an 8 hour window with the majority of protein directly after your workout if I remember correctly?

Mainly I just don't carry fat well. Greatly dislike my body currently frown.gif Guys carrying more fat than me can still look way better simply because of how my body distributes it... so I'm thinking I just need to thin down until that isn't an issue?
post #20350 of 49349
Thread Starter 
My results from IF have greatly diminished after the first 2 weeks of being on it. I'm thinking of giving it up, but want to stick with it another month to see if I'm just plateauing.
post #20351 of 49349
Were you really expecting dramatic results in two weeks? None of the "success" stories on the IF site took less than a couple of months, with most of them being more along the three or four month mark.
post #20352 of 49349
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

tried NS on for the first time a few weeks ago. Baggy as fuark on the calves, could be I have the calves of an 8 year old black girl though.
Also currently watching democratic convention. Lolzing at michelle obamas speech, the "zomg i love my husband so much, he's such a great man we're such a beautiful family who grew up poor and struggled so much, american dream, hard work, his bbc is the only bbc i've ever took" speech, which is basically the same as that blonde mormon womens one doesn't work when your like 6 foot and jacked as fuck. I can vote in the election this year, gonna be lolzy. I don't like Biden because he helped get sterons banned, but Mnits weird as fuck.

And to think the fujis of the world determine out general elections. facepalm.gif
post #20353 of 49349

best fitting jeans for guys that lift are the Somet High Tapered that they sell at BIG. They are super vanity sized so I sized down 4 from 33 to a 29 (which has a 33" waist that stretches to 34 and they are sanforized so no shrinking.  Fabric is dense and no very slubby some people like that others don't.  You can sag them for the dropcrotch effect because they have a high rise.   Tapers down to just under 7" at the hem.

post #20354 of 49349
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

And to think the fujis of the world determine out general elections. facepalm.gif




I think the state i get to vote in is a swing state too. Serious though, michelle obama could probably bench 135lb pretty easily

First_Lady_Michelle_Obama_Official_Portrait_2009_HiRes.jpg


significantly swoler then i was when i started lifting.
post #20355 of 49349
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

Were you really expecting dramatic results in two weeks? None of the "success" stories on the IF site took less than a couple of months, with most of them being more along the three or four month mark.

No, I did have dramatic results in the first 2 weeks- but basically nothing since then.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts