or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 954

post #14296 of 49067
I have to like choke down my oatmeal in the morning
post #14297 of 49067
so I say again, why isn't this threak a sticky and a hair thread (with quite a big affliction of the ghey) is?
post #14298 of 49067
Just got a Nike+ fuelband as a gift.

Gonna see how it works out.
post #14299 of 49067
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Just got a Nike+ fuelband as a gift.
Gonna see how it works out.

What is this phaggy time?

Just watched the nike adds for it, do not understand.
post #14300 of 49067

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I have to like choke down my oatmeal in the morning


Just use a packet of stevia with it.

 

post #14301 of 49067
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

What is this phaggy time?
Just watched the nike adds for it, do not understand.

http://www.greatist.com/fitness/tech-spotlight-nike-fuelband-030712/
post #14302 of 49067
Dammit, finally some shoes in EXACTLY my size show up on the eBay. I was hoping to steal them for under half MSRP, but apparently there are a lot of size 12.5 people looking for them as well. Not sure how high I'm willing to go....
post #14303 of 49067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I have to like choke down my oatmeal in the morning

I put a scoop of chocolate protein powder in. It's pretty tasteless but fine
post #14304 of 49067
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Just got a Nike+ fuelband as a gift.
Gonna see how it works out.

Nice, I just ordered a bodybugg a couple nights ago -- same basic principle. Excited to try it out.
post #14305 of 49067
5kg PR in my 8rm back squat today. Hoping for an 160kg squat soon. I love my inzer belt, it's so nicely broken in now and I've gotten used to the feel of it. Took like 5 months though, first few months were horrible.

Don't eat oats anymore, just have barley or a yam if I want complex carbs.
post #14306 of 49067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I have to like choke down my oatmeal in the morning

Overnight oats. Try dem.
post #14307 of 49067
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

5kg PR in my 8rm back squat today. Hoping for an 160kg squat soon. I love my inzer belt, it's so nicely broken in now and I've gotten used to the feel of it. Took like 5 months though, first few months were horrible.
Don't eat oats anymore, just have barley or a yam if I want complex carbs.

Congrats on the new PR. Is the 160kg squat for 1RM or the 8RM you mentioned?
post #14308 of 49067
easy lifting sessions this week overall - the movements that i do know, lol.

sat in the bottom of my squats for 2 seconds yesterday,.
post #14309 of 49067
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

Congrats on the new PR. Is the 160kg squat for 1RM or the 8RM you mentioned?

hahahaha for a 1rm, 160kgx8 might take a while.



Knucks when you pause your squats do you stay tight or go loose? I usually just sit down to the box stay tight for like a 3 count then squat, but my gym bro sits down releases everything loosens up his back and sits back then tightens up again and squats it.
post #14310 of 49067
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Knucks when you pause your squats do you stay tight or go loose? I usually just sit down to the box stay tight for like a 3 count then squat, but my gym bro sits down releases everything loosens up his back and sits back then tightens up again and squats it.


Always better to stay tight throughout. You can't really get everything tight while under load once you've lost the tension.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts