or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Inverallan
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Inverallan - Page 42

post #616 of 1130
What color is that ?
post #617 of 1130
looks like anthracite or thunder, one of the marled options
post #618 of 1130
Is the marled versus solid colors worth the extra 30 pounds?
post #619 of 1130
Do they always ship UPS, worst carrier ever!
post #620 of 1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

Is the marled versus solid colors worth the extra 30 pounds?

 

That would depend on how much you want marled. Personally, I think that it makes two totally different knits. I would want at least one or two solid colors before I would want to get something in the Donegal patterns. A dark, plain knit is tremendously versatile. A Donegal one is more interesting, but probably (very slightly) less versatile. So depends what you want. I love the look of the Donegal and marled myself, and wouldn't worry about an extra 30 pounds on something that is going to last you a long time.

post #621 of 1130

Can anyone comment on how much these knits will stretch? I ordered a 42" chest 3A ( I have a 39/40" Chest) and I am hoping that it is a touch snug at first, but lets out a few inches over time. Does this sound reasonable?

post #622 of 1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedsnake View Post

Can anyone comment on how much these knits will stretch? I ordered a 42" chest 3A ( I have a 39/40" Chest) and I am hoping that it is a touch snug at first, but lets out a few inches over time. Does this sound reasonable?

I would say it's a safe assumption.

I have an Inverallan hat that has stretched comfortably after some wear.
post #623 of 1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

Do they always ship UPS, worst carrier ever!

Mine was shipped via FedEx.
post #624 of 1130
What would be the best shipping option? Perhaps the next person whose order is ready can request a certain shipping service
post #625 of 1130

PSA: Just received an email from Shannon -- Inverallan/Strathtay have decided to close down mail orders again.

post #626 of 1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

What would be the best shipping option? Perhaps the next person whose order is ready can request a certain shipping service

Royal mail is the best option, good retailers are usually more than happy to use it too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samadhi27 View Post

PSA: Just received an email from Shannon -- Inverallan/Strathtay have decided to close down mail orders again.

I saw this coming when her email was posted in this thread and warned about the quantity she'd be receiving. It's not an efficient model and with sf obsessives and morons wanting to know every detail it can't be a productive process so I'm not surprised. After having to pay additional fees it's better just to buy from end, in the end.
Edited by jet - 10/23/13 at 7:32am
post #627 of 1130
aka this is why we can't have nice things. I understand why @jet keeps all his best sources strictly confidential, lurkers and obsessives on SF ruin it for everyone.
post #628 of 1130
Suckas
post #629 of 1130
I thought they would shut down individual orders the day Reedobandito placed an order, because he captures the essence of SF hype.
post #630 of 1130
I wonder what this means for standing orders. Let's not all e-mail at once asking. foo.gifffffuuuu.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Inverallan