or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Inverallan
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Inverallan - Page 35

post #511 of 991
the sweater should fit oversized. This is a good thing.
post #512 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by about11oclock View Post

the sweater should fit oversized. This is a good thing.

Yes. I agree. And it fits too much oversized right now.
post #513 of 991
I contacted Shannon to order a 6A in size 42. I was looking for a medium gray color they had called Clerical, but Shannon said that color was no longer offered, but they had a slightly lighter gray called Bracken. I ordered the 6A in Bracken and they have it in stock and will send it out next week after sewing their new Strathtay label into the cardigan.

I have a 3A in Navy and a traditonal crewneck in cream and love the quality and bullet proof feel to the wool.
post #514 of 991
I already ordered two pieces, don't tempt me to ask what they have in stock...
post #515 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayland View Post

after sewing their new Strathtay label into the cardigan.

 

That's going to be their new d/b/a name?

post #516 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by samadhi27 View Post

That's going to be their new d/b/a name?

Yes, but I was asked if I wanted the label sewn in or left off all together.
post #517 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayland View Post

I ordered the 6A in Bracken and they have it in stock and will send it out next week after sewing their new Strathtay label into the cardigan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samadhi27 View Post

That's going to be their new d/b/a name?

let's read that again shall we
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayland View Post

I ordered the 6A in Bracken and they have it in stock and will send it out next week after sewing their new Strathtay label into the cardigan.

nothing gets by you
post #518 of 991

I am trying to find the Inverallan website - but nothing comes up on a Google search. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also looking for Toronto stockists if anyone can help!

 

Thanks

 

FUMAO

post #519 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUMAO View Post

I am trying to find the Inverallan website - but nothing comes up on a Google search. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also looking for Toronto stockists if anyone can help!

Thanks

FUMAO

Pretty sure, they don't have one.

I don't think they have one besides inventory.
post #520 of 991
End stocks Inverallan too.
post #521 of 991
Besides Inventory?
post #522 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1mab3an View Post

End stocks Inverallan too.

Not in Toronto/ Canada.
post #523 of 991

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how scratchy are these thangs?

post #524 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post


Not in Toronto/ Canada.

 

I've ordered from End before, but the 'extra' duties and fees on top of the normal sales tax I got charged for them shipping via UPS/Fedex (i forget which) has totally put me off ordering from them.

 

Would also appreciate any other online stockist based in Canada too if there are no Toronto stockists.

 

post #525 of 991
Read the thread there's an email, so you can order directly and color samples.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Inverallan