or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Inverallan
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Inverallan - Page 22

post #316 of 961

Otherwise, it seems like it's not a cliché, you guys are very polite in USA.

post #317 of 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedsnake View Post

Do you know if these prices include or exclude VAT? I wouldn't mind a 3A before the snow falls.

I have just spoken to Inverallan and prices are ex-VAT so those in the EU will need to add 20% to the prices listed above.
post #318 of 961
Yep, the prices are without VAT.

There's an upcharge for the tweeded/Donegal fabrics.

The only rub is that the sweaters can't be shipped under the Inverallen label, but who cares?
post #319 of 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonC View Post


I have just spoken to Inverallan and prices are ex-VAT so those in the EU will need to add 20% to the prices listed above.

No that's not true, only UK customers will have to pay VAT.

post #320 of 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecauchemar View Post

No that's not true, only UK customers will have to pay VAT.


Wrong.

ALL EU residents pays VAT for item bought within the EU.
post #321 of 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post


Wrong.

ALL EU residents pays VAT for item bought within the EU.

I'm not talking about the general fiscal rule, triple buse.

 

post #322 of 961

Even if I think they made an error, let's see.

post #323 of 961
I think you have misunderstood whats being said.

You pay british vat, not british and french.

Inside the EU, you always pay VAT in land of purchase and not in what ever land you receive it in.
post #324 of 961
Placed and order for a 6A in Charcoal.
post #325 of 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

I think you have misunderstood whats being said.

You pay british vat, not british and french.

Inside the EU, you always pay VAT in land of purchase and not in what ever land you receive it in.

Nope I know the rule and how the rate changes from a country to another that's why I said it may an error. Indeed that's what they told me, I have to pay VAT as all EU dwellers. But as an apology, they offer me VAT on my purchase this time.

So that's what I purchased 

 

1A Crew Knit in Wine
4A Cardigan in Black

4A Cardigan in Navy

and 3 22B hat in Navy, Black and Natural.

 

VAT would have cost me £87. A bit of luck for this time.
 

post #326 of 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

Placed and order for a 6A in Charcoal.

Charcoal is great color. It is really versatile.

I placed an order for a 6A in Navy. Shannon was really helpful and responded quickly.

I wish they had some sweaters in stock. I am not looking forward to the wait.
post #327 of 961
It's 87 degrees here today so I'm not sweating (punny!) the wait.

Going to see if I can add a hat to my order too.

Buying list for winter is now down to some wool pants, a Barbour jacket and some Chester Jeffries gloves.
post #328 of 961
also, for all of those placing orders, try not to advertise this opportunity to much (at least outside this thread). when the wider SF public hears about a deal, they swoop, and I have a feeling that if inverallen is inundated with 500 orders they'll stop doing this.
post #329 of 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

also, for all of those placing orders, try not to advertise this opportunity to much (at least outside this thread). when the wider SF public hears about a deal, they swoop, and I have a feeling that if inverallen is inundated with 500 orders they'll stop doing this.


Big time agree with this right here. We don't want to burst this bubble, as it has seemingly happened before.

post #330 of 961
good thing sf is a private forum

such a shame this thread is getting so much activity in the middle of summer just bc of the price drop sorta like the Dayton thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Inverallan