or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Inverallan
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Inverallan - Page 16

post #226 of 999
facepalm
post #227 of 999
Do you think these Inverallan cardigans will go up in price once these little old lady knitters die out?
Edited by click here - 2/14/13 at 5:15am
post #228 of 999
No they'll just stop being made.
post #229 of 999
They almost folded last year. My only advice is, if you have been wanting one, buy it sooner rather than later.
post #230 of 999
I've always like Inverallan but I always end finding a better deal on S.N.S. shog[1].gif
post #231 of 999
Look. Yall keep your comments on the good side of the juju spectrum. They're not going anywhere. It's just that 'old lady knitters' need to rest their old lady hands. Arthritis and all.
post #232 of 999
Hands and brains. Counting the threads crossing one another must be tricky. Amazing knits though! smile.gif
post #233 of 999

What's the go with Inverallan? Really keen on getting a nice Cream cable knit sweater, was told Inverallan was quite good. Saw a picture of one and it was beautiful.

post #234 of 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

What's the go with Inverallan? Really keen on getting a nice Cream cable knit sweater, was told Inverallan was quite good. Saw a picture of one and it was beautiful.

I've got three cardigans, one sweater, two sweater vests, three scarves, one hat and one pair of mittens and am very happy smile.gif

Seriously - If you like chunky handkits that are well made, you can't go wrong.
post #235 of 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


I've got three cardigans, one sweater, two sweater vests, three scarves, one hat and one pair of mittens and am very happy smile.gif

Seriously - If you like chunky handkits that are well made, you can't go wrong.


Yeah, the question is, where to get one ? :(

post #236 of 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post


Yeah, the question is, where to get one ? frown.gif

End
post #237 of 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post


Yeah, the question is, where to get one ? frown.gif

The Mandon Store still has a couple left, but they're very much seasonal stock...

http://www.themandonstore.com/category/apparel/sale/product-list.html

or here:

http://www.allevol.com/inverallan/inverallan-3a-sweater.html
post #238 of 999
Would love to see some kind of tweeded wool next fall.
post #239 of 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post


End

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


The Mandon Store still has a couple left, but they're very much seasonal stock...

http://www.themandonstore.com/category/apparel/sale/product-list.html

or here:

http://www.allevol.com/inverallan/inverallan-3a-sweater.html

Many thanks guys, I'm specifically after an Oatmeal Crew neck, is there anyway to contact them to see if I can get one made?

 

Not being able to get one sucks.

post #240 of 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Many thanks guys, I'm specifically after an Oatmeal Crew neck, is there anyway to contact them to see if I can get one made?

Not being able to get one sucks.

Nope they stopped offering MTM last year.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Inverallan