or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 654

post #9796 of 15430
Thank you for the info, I guess I miss understood. I have to buy a ton of summer office clothes (finally have dress down summer after last years constant heat wave in the north east).
post #9797 of 15430
Nice sneak peak pics. Can't wait for the sweats and final shoots. Also can't wait for the pique fleece pants.
post #9798 of 15430
The pique pants will release sometime in August. We are working on them now. The hoodie is pretty damn awesome and can't wait to snag on myself.
post #9799 of 15430
Guys,

I have the revised pattern for the predator pant finished. If there are any locals that have a true 32/33 waist and you want to help in the fitting process let me know. You could take home a pair of Linen/cotton bloodline trousers. Retail value $400.00. You can email me at mauro@wolfvsgoat.com or you may call me 703.582.5966
Best,

Mauro


PS- I am looking for as many people as I can. I have to make sure as many body types are covered.
post #9800 of 15430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Guys,

I have the revised pattern for the predator pant finished. If there are any locals that have a true 32/33 waist and you want to help in the fitting process let me know. You could take home a pair of Linen/cotton bloodline trousers. Retail value $400.00. You can email me at mauro@wolfvsgoat.com or you may call me 703.582.5966
Best,

Mauro


PS- I am looking for as many people as I can. I have to make sure as many body types are covered.

33 waist, but not local.frown.gif
post #9801 of 15430

Same, would love to help if I was a local

post #9802 of 15430

I don't even remember what we decided my actual waist is but if I fit the bill I'm around.  

post #9803 of 15430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Guys,

I have the revised pattern for the predator pant finished. If there are any locals that have a true 32/33 waist and you want to help in the fitting process let me know. You could take home a pair of Linen/cotton bloodline trousers. Retail value $400.00. You can email me at mauro@wolfvsgoat.com or you may call me 703.582.5966
Best,

Mauro


PS- I am looking for as many people as I can. I have to make sure as many body types are covered.

<-- 33

make a drive up here bruh
post #9804 of 15430

32 waist and I'm in DC until Monday. 

post #9805 of 15430
Stop by this weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday . I have a few guys stopping by Saturday afternoon.
Just give me a call.
post #9806 of 15430
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Guys,

I have the revised pattern for the predator pant finished. If there are any locals that have a true 32/33 waist and you want to help in the fitting process let me know. You could take home a pair of Linen/cotton bloodline trousers. Retail value $400.00. You can email me at mauro@wolfvsgoat.com or you may call me 703.582.5966
Best,

Mauro


PS- I am looking for as many people as I can. I have to make sure as many body types are covered.

<-- 33

make a drive up here bruh
Really? $400.00 pants for free and you're making him come to you? Get off your lazy ass and drive down.
post #9807 of 15430
^lulz

What are the potential lineup for the linen bloodline? Do post the swatches when it's available!

Are the results for the poll in already?
post #9808 of 15430
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppDRRT View Post

Really? $400.00 pants for free and you're making him come to you? Get off your lazy ass and drive down.

That's how I roll bruh
post #9809 of 15430
I have swatch pics for summer and fall transition shirting coming out on Monday or Tuesday.
The dots results are in I am making cranberry, khaki, and navy. Navy swept but there were enough to make cranberry and khaki.

JohnGalt sorry bruh . I had to many people stop by. I will NOT being heading up your way.
post #9810 of 15430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

I have swatch pics for summer and fall transition shirting coming out on Monday or Tuesday.
The dots results are in I am making cranberry, khaki, and navy. Navy swept but there were enough to make cranberry and khaki.

JohnGalt sorry bruh . I had to many people stop by. I will NOT being heading up your way.

your loss - I still have that shirt to return stirpot.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread