Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:39 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 651post #9751 of 167595/16/13 at 8:23pmpost #9752 of 167595/17/13 at 1:40ampost #9753 of 167595/17/13 at 4:56ampost #9754 of 167595/17/13 at 7:45am
also, I think the needsupply description is off, since it's tencel/cotton and not 100% cotton. That material is amazing for summer, you won't be disappointed even though it is slightly transparent if you wear dark colors under it.post #9755 of 167595/17/13 at 9:23ampost #9756 of 167595/17/13 at 9:32ampost #9757 of 167595/17/13 at 4:58pmQuote:
I had the same idea today! The fabric is nice and gauzy for today's weather! (sorry for the shit pics, Pierce's represent the color way more accurately)
I also picked up some fly gear from Mauro last weekend and saw some of the things he is going to drop. The upcoming stuff is doappost #9758 of 167595/17/13 at 5:17pmpost #9759 of 167595/17/13 at 8:06pmpost #9760 of 167595/18/13 at 4:09ampost #9761 of 167595/18/13 at 4:35am
^^I just got that seersucker in short sleeve the other day, is a seriously nice shirt. Mauro actually called me to go over what all he had in my size in short sleeve since I was trying to gear up for summer. Get the tote guys, I'm mostly preaching to the choir in here but it's worth it...you can just tell by listening to him talk about his line that WvG is going places!post #9762 of 167595/18/13 at 5:02am
Rad. Sign me up for one in every color.
1) Realized that I have to start dressing like a grown-up every once in a while when I travel for work.
2) Picked up a few things at the fire sale and realized I'm not gonna do much better, particularly in terms of the price:quality ratio.
3) Figured out what an insane deal the toteholder program is.
4) Monkey-arm shirts became a reality.Quote:Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks awesome. Kinda bummed I slept on the short-sleeve version in a medium.post #9763 of 167595/18/13 at 6:05ampost #9764 of 167595/18/13 at 11:57ampost #9765 of 167595/18/13 at 3:07pmCrosswound,
I have a lot of different collars. Button down , a few different types of spreads, a wide spread, and an extreme spread.
I am sure I will do a club collar at some point if it makes sense but I don't see that happening until Fall'14.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Brown Calf Jumper Boot - Size 10 UK 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 10 minutes ago
- › Newly divorced - Need a break - Vacay spot 16 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Suede Chukka boots size 7UK 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 20 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...