Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:43 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 651post #9751 of 165885/16/13 at 8:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9752 of 165885/17/13 at 1:40ampost #9753 of 165885/17/13 at 4:56ampost #9754 of 165885/17/13 at 7:45ampost #9755 of 165885/17/13 at 9:23ampost #9756 of 165885/17/13 at 9:32ampost #9757 of 165885/17/13 at 4:58pmQuote:
I had the same idea today! The fabric is nice and gauzy for today's weather! (sorry for the shit pics, Pierce's represent the color way more accurately)
I also picked up some fly gear from Mauro last weekend and saw some of the things he is going to drop. The upcoming stuff is doappost #9758 of 165885/17/13 at 5:17pmpost #9759 of 165885/17/13 at 8:06pmpost #9760 of 165885/18/13 at 4:09ampost #9761 of 165885/18/13 at 4:35am
^^I just got that seersucker in short sleeve the other day, is a seriously nice shirt. Mauro actually called me to go over what all he had in my size in short sleeve since I was trying to gear up for summer. Get the tote guys, I'm mostly preaching to the choir in here but it's worth it...you can just tell by listening to him talk about his line that WvG is going places!post #9762 of 165885/18/13 at 5:02am
Rad. Sign me up for one in every color.
1) Realized that I have to start dressing like a grown-up every once in a while when I travel for work.
2) Picked up a few things at the fire sale and realized I'm not gonna do much better, particularly in terms of the price:quality ratio.
3) Figured out what an insane deal the toteholder program is.
4) Monkey-arm shirts became a reality.Quote:Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks awesome. Kinda bummed I slept on the short-sleeve version in a medium.post #9763 of 165885/18/13 at 6:05ampost #9764 of 165885/18/13 at 11:57ampost #9765 of 165885/18/13 at 3:07pm
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER - AW08 Black bomber (SZ. 5) 38 seconds ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Like new: navy blue Oxxford hopsack blazer, size 38 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › http://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/forskolin-fit-pro/ 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER - AW09 Black bomber white lining (SZ. 7) 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Like new Brioni gun club check jacket, size 38(48EU), strong shoulders 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...