Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:12 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 651post #9751 of 167595/16/13 at 8:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9752 of 167595/17/13 at 1:40ampost #9753 of 167595/17/13 at 4:56ampost #9754 of 167595/17/13 at 7:45am
also, I think the needsupply description is off, since it's tencel/cotton and not 100% cotton. That material is amazing for summer, you won't be disappointed even though it is slightly transparent if you wear dark colors under it.post #9755 of 167595/17/13 at 9:23ampost #9756 of 167595/17/13 at 9:32ampost #9757 of 167595/17/13 at 4:58pmQuote:
I had the same idea today! The fabric is nice and gauzy for today's weather! (sorry for the shit pics, Pierce's represent the color way more accurately)
I also picked up some fly gear from Mauro last weekend and saw some of the things he is going to drop. The upcoming stuff is doappost #9758 of 167595/17/13 at 5:17pmpost #9759 of 167595/17/13 at 8:06pmpost #9760 of 167595/18/13 at 4:09ampost #9761 of 167595/18/13 at 4:35am
^^I just got that seersucker in short sleeve the other day, is a seriously nice shirt. Mauro actually called me to go over what all he had in my size in short sleeve since I was trying to gear up for summer. Get the tote guys, I'm mostly preaching to the choir in here but it's worth it...you can just tell by listening to him talk about his line that WvG is going places!post #9762 of 167595/18/13 at 5:02am
Rad. Sign me up for one in every color.
1) Realized that I have to start dressing like a grown-up every once in a while when I travel for work.
2) Picked up a few things at the fire sale and realized I'm not gonna do much better, particularly in terms of the price:quality ratio.
3) Figured out what an insane deal the toteholder program is.
4) Monkey-arm shirts became a reality.Quote:Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks awesome. Kinda bummed I slept on the short-sleeve version in a medium.post #9763 of 167595/18/13 at 6:05ampost #9764 of 167595/18/13 at 11:57ampost #9765 of 167595/18/13 at 3:07pmCrosswound,
I have a lot of different collars. Button down , a few different types of spreads, a wide spread, and an extreme spread.
I am sure I will do a club collar at some point if it makes sense but I don't see that happening until Fall'14.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Ambrosi Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › FS Filson Pullman Ottergreen BNWT 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK SCHOTT LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET... 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › style advise 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...