Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:14 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 4/17/15 at 7:43pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 651post #9751 of 167595/16/13 at 8:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9752 of 167595/17/13 at 1:40ampost #9753 of 167595/17/13 at 4:56ampost #9754 of 167595/17/13 at 7:45am
also, I think the needsupply description is off, since it's tencel/cotton and not 100% cotton. That material is amazing for summer, you won't be disappointed even though it is slightly transparent if you wear dark colors under it.post #9755 of 167595/17/13 at 9:23ampost #9756 of 167595/17/13 at 9:32ampost #9757 of 167595/17/13 at 4:58pmQuote:
I had the same idea today! The fabric is nice and gauzy for today's weather! (sorry for the shit pics, Pierce's represent the color way more accurately)
I also picked up some fly gear from Mauro last weekend and saw some of the things he is going to drop. The upcoming stuff is doappost #9758 of 167595/17/13 at 5:17pmpost #9759 of 167595/17/13 at 8:06pmpost #9760 of 167595/18/13 at 4:09ampost #9761 of 167595/18/13 at 4:35am
^^I just got that seersucker in short sleeve the other day, is a seriously nice shirt. Mauro actually called me to go over what all he had in my size in short sleeve since I was trying to gear up for summer. Get the tote guys, I'm mostly preaching to the choir in here but it's worth it...you can just tell by listening to him talk about his line that WvG is going places!post #9762 of 167595/18/13 at 5:02am
Rad. Sign me up for one in every color.
1) Realized that I have to start dressing like a grown-up every once in a while when I travel for work.
2) Picked up a few things at the fire sale and realized I'm not gonna do much better, particularly in terms of the price:quality ratio.
3) Figured out what an insane deal the toteholder program is.
4) Monkey-arm shirts became a reality.Quote:Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks awesome. Kinda bummed I slept on the short-sleeve version in a medium.post #9763 of 167595/18/13 at 6:05ampost #9764 of 167595/18/13 at 11:57ampost #9765 of 167595/18/13 at 3:07pmCrosswound,
I have a lot of different collars. Button down , a few different types of spreads, a wide spread, and an extreme spread.
I am sure I will do a club collar at some point if it makes sense but I don't see that happening until Fall'14.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 52 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 53 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan