Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 651
Styleforum Top Picks
I had the same idea today! The fabric is nice and gauzy for today's weather! (sorry for the shit pics, Pierce's represent the color way more accurately)
I also picked up some fly gear from Mauro last weekend and saw some of the things he is going to drop. The upcoming stuff is doap
^^I just got that seersucker in short sleeve the other day, is a seriously nice shirt. Mauro actually called me to go over what all he had in my size in short sleeve since I was trying to gear up for summer. Get the tote guys, I'm mostly preaching to the choir in here but it's worth it...you can just tell by listening to him talk about his line that WvG is going places!
Rad. Sign me up for one in every color.
1) Realized that I have to start dressing like a grown-up every once in a while when I travel for work.
2) Picked up a few things at the fire sale and realized I'm not gonna do much better, particularly in terms of the price:quality ratio.
3) Figured out what an insane deal the toteholder program is.
4) Monkey-arm shirts became a reality.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks awesome. Kinda bummed I slept on the short-sleeve version in a medium.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › How would you like a girl to dress? 1 minute ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 8 minutes ago
- › South 2 West 8 - Mountaineer Shirt - Large 9 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 9 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...