I agree with Mauro. There is slight bunching, so I think they are a tad long.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 647post #9691 of 167595/11/13 at 10:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9692 of 167595/11/13 at 11:48amRKD has a 3piece suit and a coat and jacket. I had 3 fittings this week. I will have RTW suits on the web. I have a sick charcoal gray sharkskin suit in a holland and sherry super 140's it will retail around 2,000.00 . My fabrics are always top notch but as I use even higher quality fabrics it makes the loyalty program even more of a no brainer.
Nick if you are free this weekend give me a shout.
Guys don't forget to tell your mothers happy Mother's Day !
Mauropost #9693 of 167595/13/13 at 1:20pmpost #9694 of 167595/13/13 at 1:44pm
I just picked up a whole bunch of shit from Mauro yesterday so I'll be posting some fit pics tomorrow. He even convinced me to try out a short sleeve picnic shirt which I have been vehemently against.
I got that cranberry sample chino so I'll post the color. Awesome, awesome color.post #9695 of 167595/13/13 at 5:50pmpost #9696 of 167595/13/13 at 6:36pmpost #9697 of 167595/13/13 at 6:54pmpost #9698 of 167595/14/13 at 5:16amPOLKA DOT SPECIAL ORDER PEOPLE The fabric is at the factory from Japan and is ready for cutting. I will be collecting money. I will shoot everyone and email with payment instructions. I finally have a system in place and it's lovely.
Polka dot pant will go out in a newsletter. I am still receiving shirts. You will receive a newsletter this week, for sure with out exception. If you don't receive an email after I make the announcement let me know.
Thanks to all the people who came to help do inventory and organize over the weekend. I really appreciate it. I would like to see some nice pics of the items you picked up.
Mauropost #9699 of 167595/14/13 at 12:14pmpost #9700 of 167595/14/13 at 3:39pmpost #9701 of 167595/14/13 at 4:25pmpost #9702 of 167595/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #9703 of 167595/14/13 at 6:17pmpost #9704 of 167595/15/13 at 4:58amALL SPECIAL POLKA DOTS PEOPLE You have been invoiced via paypal, very professionally might I add. If you ordered some other special shirt you were invoiced for that as well.
Newsletter will go out tomorrow and I have a shit load of shirts for you.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › ONE MAN WALKS ALONE -- The Incredible True Story of How OLIVER... 4 minutes ago
- › New York Consignment & Social Booze Trip 10.3.15 4 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories