I agree with Mauro. There is slight bunching, so I think they are a tad long.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 647post #9691 of 167595/11/13 at 10:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9692 of 167595/11/13 at 11:48amRKD has a 3piece suit and a coat and jacket. I had 3 fittings this week. I will have RTW suits on the web. I have a sick charcoal gray sharkskin suit in a holland and sherry super 140's it will retail around 2,000.00 . My fabrics are always top notch but as I use even higher quality fabrics it makes the loyalty program even more of a no brainer.
Nick if you are free this weekend give me a shout.
Guys don't forget to tell your mothers happy Mother's Day !
Mauropost #9693 of 167595/13/13 at 1:20pmpost #9694 of 167595/13/13 at 1:44pm
I just picked up a whole bunch of shit from Mauro yesterday so I'll be posting some fit pics tomorrow. He even convinced me to try out a short sleeve picnic shirt which I have been vehemently against.
I got that cranberry sample chino so I'll post the color. Awesome, awesome color.post #9695 of 167595/13/13 at 5:50pmpost #9696 of 167595/13/13 at 6:36pmpost #9697 of 167595/13/13 at 6:54pmpost #9698 of 167595/14/13 at 5:16amPOLKA DOT SPECIAL ORDER PEOPLE The fabric is at the factory from Japan and is ready for cutting. I will be collecting money. I will shoot everyone and email with payment instructions. I finally have a system in place and it's lovely.
Polka dot pant will go out in a newsletter. I am still receiving shirts. You will receive a newsletter this week, for sure with out exception. If you don't receive an email after I make the announcement let me know.
Thanks to all the people who came to help do inventory and organize over the weekend. I really appreciate it. I would like to see some nice pics of the items you picked up.
Mauropost #9699 of 167595/14/13 at 12:14pmpost #9700 of 167595/14/13 at 3:39pmpost #9701 of 167595/14/13 at 4:25pmpost #9702 of 167595/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #9703 of 167595/14/13 at 6:17pmpost #9704 of 167595/15/13 at 4:58amALL SPECIAL POLKA DOTS PEOPLE You have been invoiced via paypal, very professionally might I add. If you ordered some other special shirt you were invoiced for that as well.
Newsletter will go out tomorrow and I have a shit load of shirts for you.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New Epaulet Monochrome White Leather Hi Tops - Sz US 9 (EU 42) 6 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 9 minutes ago
- › THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...