I agree with Mauro. There is slight bunching, so I think they are a tad long.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:43 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 647post #9691 of 165905/11/13 at 10:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9692 of 165905/11/13 at 11:48amRKD has a 3piece suit and a coat and jacket. I had 3 fittings this week. I will have RTW suits on the web. I have a sick charcoal gray sharkskin suit in a holland and sherry super 140's it will retail around 2,000.00 . My fabrics are always top notch but as I use even higher quality fabrics it makes the loyalty program even more of a no brainer.
Nick if you are free this weekend give me a shout.
Guys don't forget to tell your mothers happy Mother's Day !
Mauropost #9693 of 165905/13/13 at 1:20pmpost #9694 of 165905/13/13 at 1:44pmpost #9695 of 165905/13/13 at 5:50pmpost #9696 of 165905/13/13 at 6:36pmpost #9697 of 165905/13/13 at 6:54pmpost #9698 of 165905/14/13 at 5:16amPOLKA DOT SPECIAL ORDER PEOPLE The fabric is at the factory from Japan and is ready for cutting. I will be collecting money. I will shoot everyone and email with payment instructions. I finally have a system in place and it's lovely.
Polka dot pant will go out in a newsletter. I am still receiving shirts. You will receive a newsletter this week, for sure with out exception. If you don't receive an email after I make the announcement let me know.
Thanks to all the people who came to help do inventory and organize over the weekend. I really appreciate it. I would like to see some nice pics of the items you picked up.
Mauropost #9699 of 165905/14/13 at 12:14pmpost #9700 of 165905/14/13 at 3:39pmpost #9701 of 165905/14/13 at 4:25pmpost #9702 of 165905/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #9703 of 165905/14/13 at 6:17pmpost #9704 of 165905/15/13 at 4:58am
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1506 Active Users (383 Members and 1123 Guests)
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Conditioner Recipe for Alligator Leather? 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 7 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...