I agree with Mauro. There is slight bunching, so I think they are a tad long.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/28/16 at 3:51pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 647post #9691 of 167595/11/13 at 10:47ampost #9692 of 167595/11/13 at 11:48amRKD has a 3piece suit and a coat and jacket. I had 3 fittings this week. I will have RTW suits on the web. I have a sick charcoal gray sharkskin suit in a holland and sherry super 140's it will retail around 2,000.00 . My fabrics are always top notch but as I use even higher quality fabrics it makes the loyalty program even more of a no brainer.
Nick if you are free this weekend give me a shout.
Guys don't forget to tell your mothers happy Mother's Day !
Mauropost #9693 of 167595/13/13 at 1:20pmpost #9694 of 167595/13/13 at 1:44pm
I just picked up a whole bunch of shit from Mauro yesterday so I'll be posting some fit pics tomorrow. He even convinced me to try out a short sleeve picnic shirt which I have been vehemently against.
I got that cranberry sample chino so I'll post the color. Awesome, awesome color.post #9695 of 167595/13/13 at 5:50pmpost #9696 of 167595/13/13 at 6:36pmpost #9697 of 167595/13/13 at 6:54pmpost #9698 of 167595/14/13 at 5:16amPOLKA DOT SPECIAL ORDER PEOPLE The fabric is at the factory from Japan and is ready for cutting. I will be collecting money. I will shoot everyone and email with payment instructions. I finally have a system in place and it's lovely.
Polka dot pant will go out in a newsletter. I am still receiving shirts. You will receive a newsletter this week, for sure with out exception. If you don't receive an email after I make the announcement let me know.
Thanks to all the people who came to help do inventory and organize over the weekend. I really appreciate it. I would like to see some nice pics of the items you picked up.
Mauropost #9699 of 167595/14/13 at 12:14pmpost #9700 of 167595/14/13 at 3:39pmpost #9701 of 167595/14/13 at 4:25pmpost #9702 of 167595/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #9703 of 167595/14/13 at 6:17pmpost #9704 of 167595/15/13 at 4:58amALL SPECIAL POLKA DOTS PEOPLE You have been invoiced via paypal, very professionally might I add. If you ordered some other special shirt you were invoiced for that as well.
Newsletter will go out tomorrow and I have a shit load of shirts for you.
Mauropost #9705 of 167595/15/13 at 5:51am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Is Cakesbydee.co.uk a legit site? 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 19 minutes ago
- › NIB Vass sell off ~US10D 20 minutes ago
- › WTB: Nigel Cabourn Cameraman Jacket!!!!!! 22 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...