luh dat tie RKD. I saw that pattern, love it. I'm really wanting the Navy Floral they have. But more importantly, that oxford is sick.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 646
Styleforum Top Picks
Mauro, how exactly do non-thalidomide persons such as me order the monkey sleeve shirts? How can I tell which shirts are available in monkey sleeves?
As an aside, I disagree that the model's sleeves are too long in that Mr. Porter picture. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this, which is why your customers are clamoring for monkey arms!
Keep up the good work!
ask mauro for the monkey arm shirts and mauro will tell you which ones are available in monkey arms
as for sleeve length, you can even google or search on SF or ask andy forums, but its very much a personal preference. some like it shorter while others like it longer (TWSS) but mauro cant please everyone. having a standard length and then offering a longer sleeve length is already way more than other brands offer
that being said we all had a meeting with the team last night and there is discussion of possibly adding a half inch to the length to help out with shrinkage on the sleeve length. thats ultimately mauro's call
the ideal sleeve length is to hit right at the wrist but again not all arms are created equal
I designed the shirts to hit the wrist bone of an average sleeve length but everyone is free to wear their clothes how they see fit. If you want a monkey arm shirt I can make you one for sure. I have white Japanese oxfords in monkey arms right now and will have monkey arms in the Cambridge stripes in every color.
I will demand that he sit at the tailor and record video footage of my suit being made while Morgan Freeman narrates.
I went pretty minimalist on this one because it's my first MTM suit and I know jack shit about the details of suiting. I went with a Navy 120s fabric to stay on budget but Mauro has access to this Royal Navy 130s that was unreal. The jacket is pretty conservative but there were a ton of options, and I went with the red lining Mauro has been using on his jackets. All together the process was pretty easy and Mauro really helped sort out the options.
For me, it just made sense to go MTM instead of buying a suit and then paying to have the pants and jacket tailored because I have weird ass measurements.
The books of fabrics he has access to is pretty cool to look through.
Anxious to see pictures when it's ready.
I think RKD has one or two as well.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 5 minutes ago
- › Is a midnight blue tux considered timeless or trendy? 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...