luh dat tie RKD. I saw that pattern, love it. I'm really wanting the Navy Floral they have. But more importantly, that oxford is sick.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 646post #9676 of 167595/9/13 at 1:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9677 of 167595/9/13 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by hefner
Mauro, how exactly do non-thalidomide persons such as me order the monkey sleeve shirts? How can I tell which shirts are available in monkey sleeves?
As an aside, I disagree that the model's sleeves are too long in that Mr. Porter picture. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this, which is why your customers are clamoring for monkey arms!
Keep up the good work!
ask mauro for the monkey arm shirts and mauro will tell you which ones are available in monkey arms
as for sleeve length, you can even google or search on SF or ask andy forums, but its very much a personal preference. some like it shorter while others like it longer (TWSS) but mauro cant please everyone. having a standard length and then offering a longer sleeve length is already way more than other brands offer
that being said we all had a meeting with the team last night and there is discussion of possibly adding a half inch to the length to help out with shrinkage on the sleeve length. thats ultimately mauro's call
the ideal sleeve length is to hit right at the wrist but again not all arms are created equalpost #9678 of 167595/9/13 at 1:48pmMonkey arms are for people with long arms and the tag says " monkey arms" maybe a fellow monkey armer will post a pic of the label. If you like how the shirt looks on mr.porter you might want the monkey arms for sure.
I designed the shirts to hit the wrist bone of an average sleeve length but everyone is free to wear their clothes how they see fit. If you want a monkey arm shirt I can make you one for sure. I have white Japanese oxfords in monkey arms right now and will have monkey arms in the Cambridge stripes in every color.post #9679 of 167595/10/13 at 7:44ampost #9680 of 167595/10/13 at 8:27ampost #9681 of 167595/10/13 at 10:51amGoing to let Mauro feel up my muscles for MTM suit for my wedding in October. Process begins in June and will try to take a lot of photos so people can see the details and service that goes into it.
I will demand that he sit at the tailor and record video footage of my suit being made while Morgan Freeman narrates.post #9682 of 167595/10/13 at 12:16pmpost #9683 of 167595/10/13 at 12:25pmpost #9684 of 167595/10/13 at 2:36pm
I went pretty minimalist on this one because it's my first MTM suit and I know jack shit about the details of suiting. I went with a Navy 120s fabric to stay on budget but Mauro has access to this Royal Navy 130s that was unreal. The jacket is pretty conservative but there were a ton of options, and I went with the red lining Mauro has been using on his jackets. All together the process was pretty easy and Mauro really helped sort out the options.
For me, it just made sense to go MTM instead of buying a suit and then paying to have the pants and jacket tailored because I have weird ass measurements.post #9685 of 167595/10/13 at 3:31pmpost #9686 of 167595/10/13 at 7:43pmpost #9687 of 167595/10/13 at 9:14pmpost #9688 of 167595/11/13 at 12:16ampost #9689 of 167595/11/13 at 6:27am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 13 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 14 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 20 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?