luh dat tie RKD. I saw that pattern, love it. I'm really wanting the Navy Floral they have. But more importantly, that oxford is sick.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/22/17 at 8:01am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 646post #9676 of 167595/9/13 at 1:40pmpost #9677 of 167595/9/13 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by hefner
Mauro, how exactly do non-thalidomide persons such as me order the monkey sleeve shirts? How can I tell which shirts are available in monkey sleeves?
As an aside, I disagree that the model's sleeves are too long in that Mr. Porter picture. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this, which is why your customers are clamoring for monkey arms!
Keep up the good work!
ask mauro for the monkey arm shirts and mauro will tell you which ones are available in monkey arms
as for sleeve length, you can even google or search on SF or ask andy forums, but its very much a personal preference. some like it shorter while others like it longer (TWSS) but mauro cant please everyone. having a standard length and then offering a longer sleeve length is already way more than other brands offer
that being said we all had a meeting with the team last night and there is discussion of possibly adding a half inch to the length to help out with shrinkage on the sleeve length. thats ultimately mauro's call
the ideal sleeve length is to hit right at the wrist but again not all arms are created equalpost #9678 of 167595/9/13 at 1:48pmMonkey arms are for people with long arms and the tag says " monkey arms" maybe a fellow monkey armer will post a pic of the label. If you like how the shirt looks on mr.porter you might want the monkey arms for sure.
I designed the shirts to hit the wrist bone of an average sleeve length but everyone is free to wear their clothes how they see fit. If you want a monkey arm shirt I can make you one for sure. I have white Japanese oxfords in monkey arms right now and will have monkey arms in the Cambridge stripes in every color.post #9679 of 167595/10/13 at 7:44ampost #9680 of 167595/10/13 at 8:27ampost #9681 of 167595/10/13 at 10:51amGoing to let Mauro feel up my muscles for MTM suit for my wedding in October. Process begins in June and will try to take a lot of photos so people can see the details and service that goes into it.
I will demand that he sit at the tailor and record video footage of my suit being made while Morgan Freeman narrates.post #9682 of 167595/10/13 at 12:16pmpost #9683 of 167595/10/13 at 12:25pmpost #9684 of 167595/10/13 at 2:36pm
I went pretty minimalist on this one because it's my first MTM suit and I know jack shit about the details of suiting. I went with a Navy 120s fabric to stay on budget but Mauro has access to this Royal Navy 130s that was unreal. The jacket is pretty conservative but there were a ton of options, and I went with the red lining Mauro has been using on his jackets. All together the process was pretty easy and Mauro really helped sort out the options.
For me, it just made sense to go MTM instead of buying a suit and then paying to have the pants and jacket tailored because I have weird ass measurements.post #9685 of 167595/10/13 at 3:31pmpost #9686 of 167595/10/13 at 7:43pmpost #9687 of 167595/10/13 at 9:14pmpost #9688 of 167595/11/13 at 12:16ampost #9689 of 167595/11/13 at 6:27ampost #9690 of 167595/11/13 at 9:56am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › $725 Suitsupply Sienna Blue Plain: 40S 37 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Sienna Grey Plain: 40L 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...