Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 641post #9601 of 167595/2/13 at 8:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9602 of 167595/2/13 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
14 oz soft Japanese duck canvas. I am making pants out of the fabric. What are your favorite colors? Need Supply might do an exclusive on one color . I will do a pre-order on these in a newsletter for loyalty customers.
The pants will retail around 250.00 and will come in the dandy or slim dandy.
Whats the difference between the dandy pants and chinos? Dandy more rugged?post #9603 of 167595/2/13 at 11:37ampost #9604 of 167595/2/13 at 11:42ampost #9605 of 167595/2/13 at 11:59ampost #9606 of 167595/2/13 at 12:00pmHa, didn't think anyone actually heard that. Usually I'd turn my mic off and start yelling at the screen, rather have my neighbors think I'm nuts than internet friends.post #9607 of 167595/2/13 at 12:16pmpost #9608 of 167595/2/13 at 12:23pmpost #9609 of 167595/2/13 at 12:35pmQuote:I am glad you refrained however for the record we were thinking the same joke.
I have solids in all the pant styles. The dots are just something fun and might not be made if I don't get enough people interested. I won't make more than 20 to 25 pants per color. So if khaki get 20 response I will make it. If cranberry gets 10 I won't make it. It will be a true limited edition.post #9610 of 167595/2/13 at 12:40pmQuote:
The chino and dandy don't have much in common. The fit , look, and fabrications are all different. RKD posted some old school dandy pants the new one have smaller back pockets and lower rise. The buckle back is optional.
The slim dandy is similar to the predator chino in terms of fit. It's slim while the dandy is a comfortable pant. I am sure some people can chime in who own the dandy. I loved mine until a forum member took mine durning my last pig roast and he was to plump for them and he popped a couple buttons so I am S.O.L. For now.post #9611 of 167595/2/13 at 12:45pmpost #9612 of 167595/2/13 at 12:58pmpost #9613 of 167595/2/13 at 1:10pmpost #9614 of 167595/2/13 at 1:50pmpost #9615 of 167595/2/13 at 1:52pmyeah mauro will always have denim and will make them a staple in his collection like certain shirts like the white and blue oxfords. not sure if its coming by this FW though. chinos and dandys and bloodline trousers for sure
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1382 Active Users (291 Members and 1091 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 26 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 34 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 9 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 10 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?