Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 641post #9601 of 167595/2/13 at 8:58ampost #9602 of 167595/2/13 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
14 oz soft Japanese duck canvas. I am making pants out of the fabric. What are your favorite colors? Need Supply might do an exclusive on one color . I will do a pre-order on these in a newsletter for loyalty customers.
The pants will retail around 250.00 and will come in the dandy or slim dandy.
Whats the difference between the dandy pants and chinos? Dandy more rugged?post #9603 of 167595/2/13 at 11:37ampost #9604 of 167595/2/13 at 11:42ampost #9605 of 167595/2/13 at 11:59ampost #9606 of 167595/2/13 at 12:00pmHa, didn't think anyone actually heard that. Usually I'd turn my mic off and start yelling at the screen, rather have my neighbors think I'm nuts than internet friends.post #9607 of 167595/2/13 at 12:16pmpost #9608 of 167595/2/13 at 12:23pmpost #9609 of 167595/2/13 at 12:35pmQuote:I am glad you refrained however for the record we were thinking the same joke.
I have solids in all the pant styles. The dots are just something fun and might not be made if I don't get enough people interested. I won't make more than 20 to 25 pants per color. So if khaki get 20 response I will make it. If cranberry gets 10 I won't make it. It will be a true limited edition.post #9610 of 167595/2/13 at 12:40pmQuote:
The chino and dandy don't have much in common. The fit , look, and fabrications are all different. RKD posted some old school dandy pants the new one have smaller back pockets and lower rise. The buckle back is optional.
The slim dandy is similar to the predator chino in terms of fit. It's slim while the dandy is a comfortable pant. I am sure some people can chime in who own the dandy. I loved mine until a forum member took mine durning my last pig roast and he was to plump for them and he popped a couple buttons so I am S.O.L. For now.post #9611 of 167595/2/13 at 12:45pmpost #9612 of 167595/2/13 at 12:58pmpost #9613 of 167595/2/13 at 1:10pmpost #9614 of 167595/2/13 at 1:50pmpost #9615 of 167595/2/13 at 1:52pmyeah mauro will always have denim and will make them a staple in his collection like certain shirts like the white and blue oxfords. not sure if its coming by this FW though. chinos and dandys and bloodline trousers for sure
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1086 Active Users (235 Members and 851 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › Appropriate Desert Boots w/Suit 2 minutes ago
- › Best Shoe Repair in USA or Send Abroad? 4 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 5 minutes ago
- › The Official 2016/2017 Football / Soccer / Fútbol / Futebol /... 6 minutes ago
- › Bally Shoes and how people feel about them 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 14 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...