Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:49 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 641post #9601 of 167595/2/13 at 8:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9602 of 167595/2/13 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
14 oz soft Japanese duck canvas. I am making pants out of the fabric. What are your favorite colors? Need Supply might do an exclusive on one color . I will do a pre-order on these in a newsletter for loyalty customers.
The pants will retail around 250.00 and will come in the dandy or slim dandy.
Whats the difference between the dandy pants and chinos? Dandy more rugged?post #9603 of 167595/2/13 at 11:37ampost #9604 of 167595/2/13 at 11:42ampost #9605 of 167595/2/13 at 11:59ampost #9606 of 167595/2/13 at 12:00pmHa, didn't think anyone actually heard that. Usually I'd turn my mic off and start yelling at the screen, rather have my neighbors think I'm nuts than internet friends.post #9607 of 167595/2/13 at 12:16pmpost #9608 of 167595/2/13 at 12:23pmpost #9609 of 167595/2/13 at 12:35pmQuote:I am glad you refrained however for the record we were thinking the same joke.
I have solids in all the pant styles. The dots are just something fun and might not be made if I don't get enough people interested. I won't make more than 20 to 25 pants per color. So if khaki get 20 response I will make it. If cranberry gets 10 I won't make it. It will be a true limited edition.post #9610 of 167595/2/13 at 12:40pmQuote:
The chino and dandy don't have much in common. The fit , look, and fabrications are all different. RKD posted some old school dandy pants the new one have smaller back pockets and lower rise. The buckle back is optional.
The slim dandy is similar to the predator chino in terms of fit. It's slim while the dandy is a comfortable pant. I am sure some people can chime in who own the dandy. I loved mine until a forum member took mine durning my last pig roast and he was to plump for them and he popped a couple buttons so I am S.O.L. For now.post #9611 of 167595/2/13 at 12:45pmpost #9612 of 167595/2/13 at 12:58pmpost #9613 of 167595/2/13 at 1:10pmpost #9614 of 167595/2/13 at 1:50pmpost #9615 of 167595/2/13 at 1:52pmyeah mauro will always have denim and will make them a staple in his collection like certain shirts like the white and blue oxfords. not sure if its coming by this FW though. chinos and dandys and bloodline trousers for sure
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1713 Active Users (437 Members and 1276 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 second ago
- › Viberg Boots 27 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Best denim out there at the moment? 1 minute ago
- › Notre - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan