Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:06 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 641post #9601 of 167595/2/13 at 8:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9602 of 167595/2/13 at 10:58amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
14 oz soft Japanese duck canvas. I am making pants out of the fabric. What are your favorite colors? Need Supply might do an exclusive on one color . I will do a pre-order on these in a newsletter for loyalty customers.
The pants will retail around 250.00 and will come in the dandy or slim dandy.
Whats the difference between the dandy pants and chinos? Dandy more rugged?post #9603 of 167595/2/13 at 11:37ampost #9604 of 167595/2/13 at 11:42ampost #9605 of 167595/2/13 at 11:59ampost #9606 of 167595/2/13 at 12:00pmHa, didn't think anyone actually heard that. Usually I'd turn my mic off and start yelling at the screen, rather have my neighbors think I'm nuts than internet friends.post #9607 of 167595/2/13 at 12:16pmpost #9608 of 167595/2/13 at 12:23pmpost #9609 of 167595/2/13 at 12:35pmQuote:I am glad you refrained however for the record we were thinking the same joke.
I have solids in all the pant styles. The dots are just something fun and might not be made if I don't get enough people interested. I won't make more than 20 to 25 pants per color. So if khaki get 20 response I will make it. If cranberry gets 10 I won't make it. It will be a true limited edition.post #9610 of 167595/2/13 at 12:40pmQuote:
The chino and dandy don't have much in common. The fit , look, and fabrications are all different. RKD posted some old school dandy pants the new one have smaller back pockets and lower rise. The buckle back is optional.
The slim dandy is similar to the predator chino in terms of fit. It's slim while the dandy is a comfortable pant. I am sure some people can chime in who own the dandy. I loved mine until a forum member took mine durning my last pig roast and he was to plump for them and he popped a couple buttons so I am S.O.L. For now.post #9611 of 167595/2/13 at 12:45pmpost #9612 of 167595/2/13 at 12:58pmpost #9613 of 167595/2/13 at 1:10pmpost #9614 of 167595/2/13 at 1:50pmpost #9615 of 167595/2/13 at 1:52pmyeah mauro will always have denim and will make them a staple in his collection like certain shirts like the white and blue oxfords. not sure if its coming by this FW though. chinos and dandys and bloodline trousers for sure
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1381 Active Users (341 Members and 1040 Guests)
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 44 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › who are your favorite celebrities? 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...