Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 635post #9511 of 167594/26/13 at 4:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9512 of 167594/26/13 at 6:09pmYou can get a button down, spread, or wide spread collar. The fabric is a double cloth. It's lite and airy.
The anchor is a voile it's light with a nice feel against the skin but not a soft as the old over dyes it feels more like the gingham.post #9513 of 167594/26/13 at 7:35pmpost #9514 of 167594/26/13 at 7:54pmnot to confuse people but the pink polka dot is really sick too and is going to be a go-to for me this spring. such a great color
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/collections/shirting-1/products/pink-polka-dotpost #9515 of 167594/26/13 at 8:39pmpost #9516 of 167594/26/13 at 11:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by HAL 9000
What does the material of the dots and aqua anchor shirts feel like?
I own a few WvG overdye oxfords, an olive twill, and the storm blue gingham. Which of the shirts do the dots and anchor shirt resemble in regards to texture, feel, and weight? Also, do the dots have a spread or buttoned-down collar? Or do they come in both? The photo looks like its a spread collar.
I have an overdye and olive twill, and the dots are softer than overdye -- probably softer than twill, just a different material, very soft. Anchors is thin, feels a little stiffer than the twill, but it's very thin and airy. I love both.post #9517 of 167594/27/13 at 5:51ampost #9518 of 167594/27/13 at 6:17ampost #9519 of 167594/27/13 at 8:43amQuote:Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
not to confuse people but the pink polka dot is really sick too and is going to be a go-to for me this spring. such a great color
Thanks for the reminder...just texted Mauro to see if he got enough fabric for monkee arms:slayer:post #9520 of 167594/27/13 at 10:26ampost #9521 of 167594/27/13 at 1:15pmpost #9522 of 167594/27/13 at 5:04pmpost #9523 of 167594/27/13 at 6:48pmI got my cotton slub shirts the other day in light blue and the darker blue also. Absolutely gorgeous fabric, and the fit and finish is first rate. These will definitely get a lot of use this summer.
Thanks again, Mauropost #9524 of 167594/27/13 at 7:16pmpost #9525 of 167594/27/13 at 7:52pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Articles of Style shop? 12 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...