Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 634post #9496 of 167594/25/13 at 9:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9497 of 167594/26/13 at 5:57ampost #9498 of 167594/26/13 at 5:59ampost #9499 of 167594/26/13 at 6:24ampost #9500 of 167594/26/13 at 8:11ampost #9501 of 167594/26/13 at 8:25ampost #9502 of 167594/26/13 at 8:27ampost #9503 of 167594/26/13 at 8:29ampost #9504 of 167594/26/13 at 10:06ampost #9505 of 167594/26/13 at 1:47pm
wearing the charcoal sweater (it was a little cold early in the morning) and lavender strip shirt today. i have been getting compliments on the sweaters all winter -- this one and the burgundy crew neck. the fabrics and colors are a different experience in real life; rich, complex colors and fabric that looks and feels luxurious. just awesome.
also recently purchased some pinpoint oxfords in white and blue. they could not be better staple shirts and in AD they are PERFECT for the summer. smooth and soft as silk, but sturdier.
also, also i'll help you jokers reach your quota and throw down for some dots as well.post #9506 of 167594/26/13 at 2:20pmpost #9507 of 167594/26/13 at 2:52pmpost #9508 of 167594/26/13 at 3:28pmpost #9509 of 167594/26/13 at 4:15pmPLEASE READ IF YOU WANT THE DOTS!
Please email me at Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com
tell me your size and what type of collar and body style you would like. This way we can organize and do it right. You don't have to be a tote holder to get in on this. $185.00 for non-tote holders $92.50 for tote holders. I think that math speaks for itself ....join the loyalty program.
Once name are gathered I and stuff I will email everyone so we can get started.
Mauropost #9510 of 167594/26/13 at 4:30pm
What does the material of the dots and aqua anchor shirts feel like?
I own a few WvG overdye oxfords, an olive twill, and the storm blue gingham. Which of the shirts do the dots and anchor shirt resemble in regards to texture, feel, and weight? Also, do the dots have a spread or buttoned-down collar? Or do they come in both? The photo looks like its a spread collar.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 7 minutes ago
- › SF Shoe Collections 12 minutes ago
- › Common Projects BBall Low in Black (Size 44) 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...