Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 634post #9496 of 167594/25/13 at 9:43pmpost #9497 of 167594/26/13 at 5:57ampost #9498 of 167594/26/13 at 5:59ampost #9499 of 167594/26/13 at 6:24ampost #9500 of 167594/26/13 at 8:11ampost #9501 of 167594/26/13 at 8:25ampost #9502 of 167594/26/13 at 8:27ampost #9503 of 167594/26/13 at 8:29ampost #9504 of 167594/26/13 at 10:06ampost #9505 of 167594/26/13 at 1:47pm
wearing the charcoal sweater (it was a little cold early in the morning) and lavender strip shirt today. i have been getting compliments on the sweaters all winter -- this one and the burgundy crew neck. the fabrics and colors are a different experience in real life; rich, complex colors and fabric that looks and feels luxurious. just awesome.
also recently purchased some pinpoint oxfords in white and blue. they could not be better staple shirts and in AD they are PERFECT for the summer. smooth and soft as silk, but sturdier.
also, also i'll help you jokers reach your quota and throw down for some dots as well.post #9506 of 167594/26/13 at 2:20pmpost #9507 of 167594/26/13 at 2:52pmpost #9508 of 167594/26/13 at 3:28pmpost #9509 of 167594/26/13 at 4:15pmPLEASE READ IF YOU WANT THE DOTS!
Please email me at Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com
tell me your size and what type of collar and body style you would like. This way we can organize and do it right. You don't have to be a tote holder to get in on this. $185.00 for non-tote holders $92.50 for tote holders. I think that math speaks for itself ....join the loyalty program.
Once name are gathered I and stuff I will email everyone so we can get started.
Mauropost #9510 of 167594/26/13 at 4:30pm
What does the material of the dots and aqua anchor shirts feel like?
I own a few WvG overdye oxfords, an olive twill, and the storm blue gingham. Which of the shirts do the dots and anchor shirt resemble in regards to texture, feel, and weight? Also, do the dots have a spread or buttoned-down collar? Or do they come in both? The photo looks like its a spread collar.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 14 minutes ago
- › PROM SUIT HELP 17 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Mr. Porter Sale? 19 minutes ago
- › Inspirational story of Bethany Hamilton after shark attack 19 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 27 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 31 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding