Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/23/16 at 3:17am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 634post #9496 of 167594/25/13 at 9:43pmpost #9497 of 167594/26/13 at 5:57ampost #9498 of 167594/26/13 at 5:59ampost #9499 of 167594/26/13 at 6:24ampost #9500 of 167594/26/13 at 8:11ampost #9501 of 167594/26/13 at 8:25ampost #9502 of 167594/26/13 at 8:27ampost #9503 of 167594/26/13 at 8:29ampost #9504 of 167594/26/13 at 10:06ampost #9505 of 167594/26/13 at 1:47pm
wearing the charcoal sweater (it was a little cold early in the morning) and lavender strip shirt today. i have been getting compliments on the sweaters all winter -- this one and the burgundy crew neck. the fabrics and colors are a different experience in real life; rich, complex colors and fabric that looks and feels luxurious. just awesome.
also recently purchased some pinpoint oxfords in white and blue. they could not be better staple shirts and in AD they are PERFECT for the summer. smooth and soft as silk, but sturdier.
also, also i'll help you jokers reach your quota and throw down for some dots as well.post #9506 of 167594/26/13 at 2:20pmpost #9507 of 167594/26/13 at 2:52pmpost #9508 of 167594/26/13 at 3:28pmpost #9509 of 167594/26/13 at 4:15pmPLEASE READ IF YOU WANT THE DOTS!
Please email me at Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com
tell me your size and what type of collar and body style you would like. This way we can organize and do it right. You don't have to be a tote holder to get in on this. $185.00 for non-tote holders $92.50 for tote holders. I think that math speaks for itself ....join the loyalty program.
Once name are gathered I and stuff I will email everyone so we can get started.
Mauropost #9510 of 167594/26/13 at 4:30pm
What does the material of the dots and aqua anchor shirts feel like?
I own a few WvG overdye oxfords, an olive twill, and the storm blue gingham. Which of the shirts do the dots and anchor shirt resemble in regards to texture, feel, and weight? Also, do the dots have a spread or buttoned-down collar? Or do they come in both? The photo looks like its a spread collar.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway