Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 10/8/15 at 6:53am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 634post #9496 of 167594/25/13 at 9:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9497 of 167594/26/13 at 5:57ampost #9498 of 167594/26/13 at 5:59ampost #9499 of 167594/26/13 at 6:24ampost #9500 of 167594/26/13 at 8:11ampost #9501 of 167594/26/13 at 8:25ampost #9502 of 167594/26/13 at 8:27ampost #9503 of 167594/26/13 at 8:29ampost #9504 of 167594/26/13 at 10:06ampost #9505 of 167594/26/13 at 1:47pm
wearing the charcoal sweater (it was a little cold early in the morning) and lavender strip shirt today. i have been getting compliments on the sweaters all winter -- this one and the burgundy crew neck. the fabrics and colors are a different experience in real life; rich, complex colors and fabric that looks and feels luxurious. just awesome.
also recently purchased some pinpoint oxfords in white and blue. they could not be better staple shirts and in AD they are PERFECT for the summer. smooth and soft as silk, but sturdier.
also, also i'll help you jokers reach your quota and throw down for some dots as well.post #9506 of 167594/26/13 at 2:20pmpost #9507 of 167594/26/13 at 2:52pmpost #9508 of 167594/26/13 at 3:28pmpost #9509 of 167594/26/13 at 4:15pmPLEASE READ IF YOU WANT THE DOTS!
Please email me at Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com
tell me your size and what type of collar and body style you would like. This way we can organize and do it right. You don't have to be a tote holder to get in on this. $185.00 for non-tote holders $92.50 for tote holders. I think that math speaks for itself ....join the loyalty program.
Once name are gathered I and stuff I will email everyone so we can get started.
Mauropost #9510 of 167594/26/13 at 4:30pm
What does the material of the dots and aqua anchor shirts feel like?
I own a few WvG overdye oxfords, an olive twill, and the storm blue gingham. Which of the shirts do the dots and anchor shirt resemble in regards to texture, feel, and weight? Also, do the dots have a spread or buttoned-down collar? Or do they come in both? The photo looks like its a spread collar.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 13 seconds ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Wanted, All High end Jackets and Coats, Preowned or New 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth