Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 632post #9466 of 167594/24/13 at 6:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9467 of 167594/24/13 at 7:14ampost #9468 of 167594/24/13 at 7:45ampost #9469 of 167594/24/13 at 7:53ampost #9470 of 167594/24/13 at 8:04amThink there shld be better response now that people are aware of the quality of those bloodline. If you factor in the tote holder discount it's a no brainer.
Only thing that stopped me from kopping was the weight of the wool. If its in some lighter weight wool it would have been sweetpost #9471 of 167594/24/13 at 8:32ampost #9472 of 167594/24/13 at 8:36am
I picked up a used pair of the mocha pants and the quality is definitely there... the fabric has a really nice weight to it and the waistband is perfect. I'll probably pick another pair up next fall if Mauro does another run.post #9473 of 167594/24/13 at 9:13ampost #9474 of 167594/24/13 at 9:56ampost #9475 of 167594/24/13 at 10:55ampost #9476 of 167594/24/13 at 11:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Great color choices guys, lol. I have those already on lock down.
Pant colors- khaki, olive drab, cranberry, and navy are for sure. I still need a couple nice colors. I am doing a fall polk dot pant as well, with that being said all you fuckers spying on my thread from different brands eat a dick.
If you're talking summer pants, I would think washed colors would be good like a washed blue, stone/washed gray, washed out olive (not as bright as mint) would be cool and colorways WvG dudes would dig. Washed cranberry (more like pomegranate) would be smooth as heck.
PS - I remember you saying it a while back and Teger mentioned it recently but I am really interested in the pique fleece pants you're brewing up. Any fabric swatches or sample pics you can share? I'm all about this.post #9477 of 167594/24/13 at 12:48pmpost #9478 of 167594/24/13 at 1:03pmI will have RKD post some pics of the pique fleece pant. The pant is line with a black on black camo jacquard. You will love them. Everyone I show those pants to tries to steal them for me. Thank goodness I know karate.
It's so hard for me not to go bat shit crazy about the bloodline trousers. The quality is beyond there. They are made by hand and tailored like a true old fashion trouser in terms of construction. The loyalty program just sweetens the deal so that the trouser does a "HULK SMASH" on any pant in that price point. I think to much kool-aid has been consumed and people just don't know what true quality is. Before any one goes bonkers and starts going nuts just read what goes into a pair of Bloodline trousers, shorts, or custom made pants.
Hand assembled zipper
Canvas belt loops
hand sewn curtain
canvas ban roll not fused waist band
Tailored under pressing on each section
Hand sewn pick stitching when requested
Horn button and other custom made buttons
I use my patterns created for scratch.
Made in the USA
Now compare that to the average or your favorite trouser sold at 220.00 to 550.00 ask how it's constructed and what kind of fabric is used.
For my Chinos and Dandy pant, I make them more like jeans, using a flat felling machine , mock safety stitch , or true safety stitch depending on which is the most secure stitch for that garment. We always use a single needle lock stitch machine for most work because it makes sense. The true cost is the fabric and finishes, i.e. over dye, washes, enzymes, etc... Your labor can be expensive but it always stays the same for the quantities I produce.
For old school guys that bought my first run of over dyes. The oxfords and other fabric will have that feel. So they can compete with the softness of the tees. I am having custom woven oxford made just for the over dyes. I want to help prevent Variegation as much as possible but it will always exist with hand dying.
Mauropost #9479 of 167594/24/13 at 2:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by AchtungBaby07
Think there shld be better response now that people are aware of the quality of those bloodline. If you factor in the tote holder discount it's a no brainer.
Only thing that stopped me from kopping was the weight of the wool. If its in some lighter weight wool it would have been sweet
I'd definitely support some windowpane or glen plaid bloodline trousers.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Short sleeve dress shirts, are they ever ok? 34 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › TOJ BCDR 44ish 13 minutes ago
- › Wedding Tie with Navy Suit 17 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 17 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 19 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...