Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 632post #9466 of 167594/24/13 at 6:59ampost #9467 of 167594/24/13 at 7:14ampost #9468 of 167594/24/13 at 7:45ampost #9469 of 167594/24/13 at 7:53ampost #9470 of 167594/24/13 at 8:04amThink there shld be better response now that people are aware of the quality of those bloodline. If you factor in the tote holder discount it's a no brainer.
Only thing that stopped me from kopping was the weight of the wool. If its in some lighter weight wool it would have been sweetpost #9471 of 167594/24/13 at 8:32ampost #9472 of 167594/24/13 at 8:36am
I picked up a used pair of the mocha pants and the quality is definitely there... the fabric has a really nice weight to it and the waistband is perfect. I'll probably pick another pair up next fall if Mauro does another run.post #9473 of 167594/24/13 at 9:13ampost #9474 of 167594/24/13 at 9:56ampost #9475 of 167594/24/13 at 10:55ampost #9476 of 167594/24/13 at 11:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Great color choices guys, lol. I have those already on lock down.
Pant colors- khaki, olive drab, cranberry, and navy are for sure. I still need a couple nice colors. I am doing a fall polk dot pant as well, with that being said all you fuckers spying on my thread from different brands eat a dick.
If you're talking summer pants, I would think washed colors would be good like a washed blue, stone/washed gray, washed out olive (not as bright as mint) would be cool and colorways WvG dudes would dig. Washed cranberry (more like pomegranate) would be smooth as heck.
PS - I remember you saying it a while back and Teger mentioned it recently but I am really interested in the pique fleece pants you're brewing up. Any fabric swatches or sample pics you can share? I'm all about this.post #9477 of 167594/24/13 at 12:48pmpost #9478 of 167594/24/13 at 1:03pmI will have RKD post some pics of the pique fleece pant. The pant is line with a black on black camo jacquard. You will love them. Everyone I show those pants to tries to steal them for me. Thank goodness I know karate.
It's so hard for me not to go bat shit crazy about the bloodline trousers. The quality is beyond there. They are made by hand and tailored like a true old fashion trouser in terms of construction. The loyalty program just sweetens the deal so that the trouser does a "HULK SMASH" on any pant in that price point. I think to much kool-aid has been consumed and people just don't know what true quality is. Before any one goes bonkers and starts going nuts just read what goes into a pair of Bloodline trousers, shorts, or custom made pants.
Hand assembled zipper
Canvas belt loops
hand sewn curtain
canvas ban roll not fused waist band
Tailored under pressing on each section
Hand sewn pick stitching when requested
Horn button and other custom made buttons
I use my patterns created for scratch.
Made in the USA
Now compare that to the average or your favorite trouser sold at 220.00 to 550.00 ask how it's constructed and what kind of fabric is used.
For my Chinos and Dandy pant, I make them more like jeans, using a flat felling machine , mock safety stitch , or true safety stitch depending on which is the most secure stitch for that garment. We always use a single needle lock stitch machine for most work because it makes sense. The true cost is the fabric and finishes, i.e. over dye, washes, enzymes, etc... Your labor can be expensive but it always stays the same for the quantities I produce.
For old school guys that bought my first run of over dyes. The oxfords and other fabric will have that feel. So they can compete with the softness of the tees. I am having custom woven oxford made just for the over dyes. I want to help prevent Variegation as much as possible but it will always exist with hand dying.
Mauropost #9479 of 167594/24/13 at 2:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by AchtungBaby07
Think there shld be better response now that people are aware of the quality of those bloodline. If you factor in the tote holder discount it's a no brainer.
Only thing that stopped me from kopping was the weight of the wool. If its in some lighter weight wool it would have been sweet
I'd definitely support some windowpane or glen plaid bloodline trousers.post #9480 of 167594/24/13 at 4:29pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › ***THE OFFICIAL Los Angeles Chat Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 15 minutes ago
- › Barbour Ashby (S) - Navy 16 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...