Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 632post #9466 of 165274/24/13 at 6:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9467 of 165274/24/13 at 7:14ampost #9468 of 165274/24/13 at 7:45ampost #9469 of 165274/24/13 at 7:53ampost #9470 of 165274/24/13 at 8:04ampost #9471 of 165274/24/13 at 8:32ampost #9472 of 165274/24/13 at 8:36ampost #9473 of 165274/24/13 at 9:13ampost #9474 of 165274/24/13 at 9:56ampost #9475 of 165274/24/13 at 10:55ampost #9476 of 165274/24/13 at 11:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Great color choices guys, lol. I have those already on lock down.
Pant colors- khaki, olive drab, cranberry, and navy are for sure. I still need a couple nice colors. I am doing a fall polk dot pant as well, with that being said all you fuckers spying on my thread from different brands eat a dick.
If you're talking summer pants, I would think washed colors would be good like a washed blue, stone/washed gray, washed out olive (not as bright as mint) would be cool and colorways WvG dudes would dig. Washed cranberry (more like pomegranate) would be smooth as heck.
PS - I remember you saying it a while back and Teger mentioned it recently but I am really interested in the pique fleece pants you're brewing up. Any fabric swatches or sample pics you can share? I'm all about this.post #9477 of 165274/24/13 at 12:48pmpost #9478 of 165274/24/13 at 1:03pmI will have RKD post some pics of the pique fleece pant. The pant is line with a black on black camo jacquard. You will love them. Everyone I show those pants to tries to steal them for me. Thank goodness I know karate.
It's so hard for me not to go bat shit crazy about the bloodline trousers. The quality is beyond there. They are made by hand and tailored like a true old fashion trouser in terms of construction. The loyalty program just sweetens the deal so that the trouser does a "HULK SMASH" on any pant in that price point. I think to much kool-aid has been consumed and people just don't know what true quality is. Before any one goes bonkers and starts going nuts just read what goes into a pair of Bloodline trousers, shorts, or custom made pants.
Hand assembled zipper
Canvas belt loops
hand sewn curtain
canvas ban roll not fused waist band
Tailored under pressing on each section
Hand sewn pick stitching when requested
Horn button and other custom made buttons
I use my patterns created for scratch.
Made in the USA
Now compare that to the average or your favorite trouser sold at 220.00 to 550.00 ask how it's constructed and what kind of fabric is used.
For my Chinos and Dandy pant, I make them more like jeans, using a flat felling machine , mock safety stitch , or true safety stitch depending on which is the most secure stitch for that garment. We always use a single needle lock stitch machine for most work because it makes sense. The true cost is the fabric and finishes, i.e. over dye, washes, enzymes, etc... Your labor can be expensive but it always stays the same for the quantities I produce.
For old school guys that bought my first run of over dyes. The oxfords and other fabric will have that feel. So they can compete with the softness of the tees. I am having custom woven oxford made just for the over dyes. I want to help prevent Variegation as much as possible but it will always exist with hand dying.
Mauropost #9479 of 165274/24/13 at 2:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by AchtungBaby07
Think there shld be better response now that people are aware of the quality of those bloodline. If you factor in the tote holder discount it's a no brainer.
Only thing that stopped me from kopping was the weight of the wool. If its in some lighter weight wool it would have been sweet
I'd definitely support some windowpane or glen plaid bloodline trousers.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1594 Active Users (352 Members and 1242 Guests)
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › (A)Kazakhstan V Iceland live 4 minutes ago
- › Foo shops for a Japanese knife 5 minutes ago
- › Czech Rep. V Latvia live free 5 minutes ago
- › XXKazakhstan vs Iceland live 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...