Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 10:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 629post #9421 of 167594/17/13 at 8:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9422 of 167594/18/13 at 5:24amThere is no more indigo fabric left. If I can get 20 people to order the indigo shirt I will make a special run.
The shorts will be in 3 different body style. The inseam goes from 5 inches up to 9 inches. Depending on the style of short.
Bubba- your shirt is being made.post #9423 of 167594/18/13 at 8:49ampost #9424 of 167594/18/13 at 11:35ampost #9425 of 167594/18/13 at 1:03pmpost #9426 of 167594/18/13 at 2:14pmpost #9427 of 167594/18/13 at 5:10pmpost #9428 of 167594/18/13 at 7:05pmpost #9429 of 167594/18/13 at 7:19pmpost #9430 of 167594/18/13 at 7:55pmpost #9431 of 167594/18/13 at 8:28pmpost #9432 of 167594/19/13 at 7:52ampost #9433 of 167594/19/13 at 12:00pmpost #9434 of 167594/19/13 at 1:53pm
I'm ready to order my first WvG shirt. However, I had a couple questions and I'm hoping someone here can answer them for me.
A Naked & Famous Regular Shirt in a size small fits me perfectly. Would a BD or AD shirt fit me better (in size small I presume)?
Also how do I go about joining the tote program?
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 34 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 42 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 43 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 46 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan