Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:49 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 629post #9421 of 167594/17/13 at 8:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9422 of 167594/18/13 at 5:24amThere is no more indigo fabric left. If I can get 20 people to order the indigo shirt I will make a special run.
The shorts will be in 3 different body style. The inseam goes from 5 inches up to 9 inches. Depending on the style of short.
Bubba- your shirt is being made.post #9423 of 167594/18/13 at 8:49ampost #9424 of 167594/18/13 at 11:35ampost #9425 of 167594/18/13 at 1:03pmpost #9426 of 167594/18/13 at 2:14pmpost #9427 of 167594/18/13 at 5:10pmpost #9428 of 167594/18/13 at 7:05pmpost #9429 of 167594/18/13 at 7:19pmpost #9430 of 167594/18/13 at 7:55pmpost #9431 of 167594/18/13 at 8:28pmpost #9432 of 167594/19/13 at 7:52ampost #9433 of 167594/19/13 at 12:00pmpost #9434 of 167594/19/13 at 1:53pm
I'm ready to order my first WvG shirt. However, I had a couple questions and I'm hoping someone here can answer them for me.
A Naked & Famous Regular Shirt in a size small fits me perfectly. Would a BD or AD shirt fit me better (in size small I presume)?
Also how do I go about joining the tote program?
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 25 seconds ago
- › John Elliott Co Kito Sweatpant Size Medium 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...