Someone sell me their linen shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 614post #9196 of 167593/19/13 at 9:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9197 of 167593/20/13 at 5:46ampost #9198 of 167593/20/13 at 7:20ampost #9199 of 167593/20/13 at 7:50amyeah the slubs are great. i got both and cant wait for the weather to get warmer
linen chambray is still my all time fav. my gf made a hole in my herringbone chambray which was my 2nd fav shirt. mauro berated me via text to quickly dump her asap and cut my losses ahhapost #9200 of 167593/20/13 at 7:52amEcco- I should have your size. If not I can make you one for sure.
A tote holder early yesterday annihilated most of the smalls I have in every shirt and it wasn't pierce! I had to email him to confirm it was real.
It was his birthday month so good for him!post #9201 of 167593/20/13 at 8:02ampost #9202 of 167593/20/13 at 9:36ampost #9203 of 167593/20/13 at 9:48ampost #9204 of 167593/20/13 at 11:47ampost #9205 of 167593/20/13 at 1:33pmpost #9206 of 167593/20/13 at 1:39pmpost #9207 of 167593/20/13 at 1:57pmpost #9208 of 167593/20/13 at 4:35pmRKD, (or Mauro) I am looking at the sky blue slub, and noticed the white shirt showing under the button down. How see-through is the shirt? I am thinking of SB long sleeve + FB short sleeve before Small runs out like every damn time but if I have to wear an undershirt its a no-go for mepost #9209 of 167593/20/13 at 7:30pmpost #9210 of 167593/20/13 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by ceoceo
RKD, (or Mauro) I am looking at the sky blue slub, and noticed the white shirt showing under the button down. How see-through is the shirt? I am thinking of SB long sleeve + FB short sleeve before Small runs out like every damn time but if I have to wear an undershirt its a no-go for me
yeah thats me in the pic. im wearing a vneck undershirt. its not that noticeable IRL ... also its a thin shirt meant to be worn in spring summer with warmer weather so that should help you
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1612 Active Users (380 Members and 1232 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Chicago 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***FS: STAPLE Unis Gio Chino Trousers Size 32 Stone & Light Blue... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Vintage Clothing and Accessories Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...