Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 605post #9061 of 167592/8/13 at 7:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9062 of 167592/8/13 at 8:22ampost #9063 of 167592/8/13 at 8:41ampost #9064 of 167592/8/13 at 10:52am
I'm down like 20 pounds and I'll be bald in 2 weeks but otherwise I'm just hanging out getting paid to watch NetFlix. On the positive I fit into those Predator Chinos I mis-sized by not listening or paying attention to measurements. Bonus. I'll be picking up summer shit and a jacket for when I'm back to normal weight in July.post #9065 of 167592/8/13 at 11:29ampost #9066 of 167592/8/13 at 1:40pmQuote:
Small BD, XS AD. We're the same size. I use BD for fitted shirts and AD for the lighter summer shirts. Works like a charm.post #9067 of 167592/8/13 at 8:54pmpost #9068 of 167592/8/13 at 10:48pmQuote:
haha yeah i do my best. mauro also tends to text or call me to post for him so that helps but yes im not 100% for sure. i do agree with everything tonio said.post #9069 of 167592/9/13 at 4:30pmQuote:Quote:
Woah, how are you fitting that with those measurements? I'm 5'7" at about 145lbs, taking a 36/46 top normally, and I'm wearing small BD. The shoulders are actually a little bit small for me (granted my shoulders are a bit broad). Based purely on measurements, I would have suggested a medium BD.post #9070 of 167592/9/13 at 7:10pmpost #9071 of 167592/10/13 at 6:20ampost #9072 of 167592/10/13 at 6:28amHey NYI, do you ever have shoulder or neck problems or anything like that? One shoulder (and by extension, your hand) seems to be much higher than the other. I'm curious because I have that same problem with my posture and lots of problems with my shoulder (the lower one.)post #9073 of 167592/10/13 at 9:32amQuote:Originally Posted by who8mahrice
Woah, how are you fitting that with those measurements? I'm 5'7" at about 145lbs, taking a 36/46 top normally, and I'm wearing small BD. The shoulders are actually a little bit small for me (granted my shoulders are a bit broad). Based purely on measurements, I would have suggested a medium BD.
My S2S measurement is 16.5 and chest is a 36. The XS AD is a looser fit in the chest and body, great for the tencel shirts. The small BD is more fitted and great for wearing under a blazer or with jeans like NewYorkIslander (nice fit man). Basically without chest or shoulder measurements and with a normal weight distribution, he's probably within that range. More measurements might prove me wrong.post #9074 of 167592/10/13 at 1:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
Hey NYI, do you ever have shoulder or neck problems or anything like that? One shoulder (and by extension, your hand) seems to be much higher than the other. I'm curious because I have that same problem with my posture and lots of problems with my shoulder (the lower one.)
I think the whole picture is crooked based on the lines on the door.
@Ecco, I see. I think it's mainly the shoulders as that's where I have the most problem. The chest does have a little bit of room for someone larger there. Makes sense.post #9075 of 167592/10/13 at 1:22pmI do have a drop shoulder (my right), but never had any issues even with training pretty hard for a middle aged guy (or as I like to see it, an old man). I also have a drop hip, which is even more pronounced. That does give me hamstring issues on occasion and I need to hit my chiropractor up soon...
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...