Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 605post #9061 of 165612/8/13 at 7:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9062 of 165612/8/13 at 8:22ampost #9063 of 165612/8/13 at 8:41ampost #9064 of 165612/8/13 at 10:52am
I'm down like 20 pounds and I'll be bald in 2 weeks but otherwise I'm just hanging out getting paid to watch NetFlix. On the positive I fit into those Predator Chinos I mis-sized by not listening or paying attention to measurements. Bonus. I'll be picking up summer shit and a jacket for when I'm back to normal weight in July.post #9065 of 165612/8/13 at 11:29ampost #9066 of 165612/8/13 at 1:40pmQuote:
Small BD, XS AD. We're the same size. I use BD for fitted shirts and AD for the lighter summer shirts. Works like a charm.post #9067 of 165612/8/13 at 8:54pmpost #9068 of 165612/8/13 at 10:48pmQuote:
haha yeah i do my best. mauro also tends to text or call me to post for him so that helps but yes im not 100% for sure. i do agree with everything tonio said.post #9069 of 165612/9/13 at 4:30pmQuote:Quote:
Woah, how are you fitting that with those measurements? I'm 5'7" at about 145lbs, taking a 36/46 top normally, and I'm wearing small BD. The shoulders are actually a little bit small for me (granted my shoulders are a bit broad). Based purely on measurements, I would have suggested a medium BD.post #9070 of 165612/9/13 at 7:10pmpost #9071 of 165612/10/13 at 6:20ampost #9072 of 165612/10/13 at 6:28ampost #9073 of 165612/10/13 at 9:32amQuote:Originally Posted by who8mahrice
Woah, how are you fitting that with those measurements? I'm 5'7" at about 145lbs, taking a 36/46 top normally, and I'm wearing small BD. The shoulders are actually a little bit small for me (granted my shoulders are a bit broad). Based purely on measurements, I would have suggested a medium BD.
My S2S measurement is 16.5 and chest is a 36. The XS AD is a looser fit in the chest and body, great for the tencel shirts. The small BD is more fitted and great for wearing under a blazer or with jeans like NewYorkIslander (nice fit man). Basically without chest or shoulder measurements and with a normal weight distribution, he's probably within that range. More measurements might prove me wrong.post #9074 of 165612/10/13 at 1:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
Hey NYI, do you ever have shoulder or neck problems or anything like that? One shoulder (and by extension, your hand) seems to be much higher than the other. I'm curious because I have that same problem with my posture and lots of problems with my shoulder (the lower one.)
I think the whole picture is crooked based on the lines on the door.
@Ecco, I see. I think it's mainly the shoulders as that's where I have the most problem. The chest does have a little bit of room for someone larger there. Makes sense.post #9075 of 165612/10/13 at 1:22pmI do have a drop shoulder (my right), but never had any issues even with training pretty hard for a middle aged guy (or as I like to see it, an old man). I also have a drop hip, which is even more pronounced. That does give me hamstring issues on occasion and I need to hit my chiropractor up soon...
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 second ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 39 seconds ago
- › Epaulet x Southwick 40-42R Unstructured, Half Canvas, Caramel... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › NIB $595 Afred Sargent (Stewart's Choice) Oxford Shoes - US 10.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...