Thanks for the info. I can't complain as I am a Large BD, and I'm slowly learning there are less people in that size (as opposed to the small/medium/xs). Anyway, I'll remain a loyal customer. LOVE THE SHIRTS!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 604post #9046 of 167592/7/13 at 9:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9047 of 167592/7/13 at 11:49ampost #9048 of 167592/7/13 at 3:03pmpost #9049 of 167592/7/13 at 3:14pmpost #9050 of 167592/7/13 at 3:31pmpost #9051 of 167592/7/13 at 5:08pmpost #9052 of 167592/7/13 at 5:11pmpost #9053 of 167592/7/13 at 6:09pmEcco how are you doing??? Is everything cool?
The AD and BD are two total shirts.
AD is slim but has room in the chest, armholes and a little in the back,
BD is fitted as fuck in my opinion. You have to be thin or in good shape to wear this right.
If you have a belly or love to eat food or are just a big dude that like a nice fit I would try the AD.
I am sure some of the guys can help describe the shirts.
Bubba- prolly,post #9054 of 167592/7/13 at 11:14pmpost #9055 of 167592/7/13 at 11:49pmpost #9056 of 167592/8/13 at 5:57ampost #9057 of 167592/8/13 at 6:19amMauro - Good news about the line and the business picking up. I wish you continued success. I own quite a few shirts and a pair of the bloodline pants and really like them. Plan on getting me some knits in the future.
I like the toteholder incentives and early access to product. I'm not on twitter , and although I'm hardly on Facebook and rarely on Instagram, I do have your sites on there. Even with that though, there's sometimes a gap between when information/photos are posted on those sites and when they are posted on here and I also find that that usually leads to a gap between when people are purchasing them "behind the scenes" and when the professional photos are taken and the products are officially available for purchase through the toteholder newsletter or webshop. This usually means that the popular sizes are getting sold out well before the newsletters go out. This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens from time to time, for instance with the popular new print shirts that were just released.
I'm not sure you need a PR guy, rather someone to help get all the other stuff taken care of since you're busy doing your thang. I might be alone here, but I would much rather wait a longer period of time to see or have the products available for purchase until so that all the details are disclosed (materials, special sizing recommendations, etc.) and all the professional photos of the products have been taken and the newsletter or SF site announcements happen. Since I am not close to you or don't have the opportunity to see your products or try your products first hand, I need to rely upon the information posted about the details and the photos to judge whether or not a particular product is for me and decide whether or not to purchase.
For example, right now the pin dots are selling out and that cool anchor shirt RKD posted above just dropped, yet I have no idea what the material is made of and never received notice until I saw on SF that people have been buying them up by contacting Mauro direct and that most sizes have already sold out.
That's the one thing I hope can get a little bit more systematic so I can more easily purchase the products I want general e-commerce style.post #9058 of 167592/8/13 at 7:13ampost #9059 of 167592/8/13 at 7:16ampost #9060 of 167592/8/13 at 7:18am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1469 Active Users (343 Members and 1126 Guests)
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 11 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › lefty's random dog thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders available now until August 16. 26 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments USN Pants 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories