Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 584post #8746 of 1675912/24/12 at 8:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8747 of 1675912/24/12 at 9:15ampost #8748 of 1675912/24/12 at 9:16amThe justin and predator are the same pant but the leg opening should be different. That's why they are on sale. The grader didn't grade them correctly. I stated that earlier.
You will notice a HUGE difference in the justin and predator for spring. The city short is similar. I had to size up. The low rise and saddle give people a nice ass shape butt it feel different from your other chinos you may have.
I get mad compliments on my bum when I wear the chinos but then again I am a sexy mother fucker.
I have shipped 99% of all orders. I am going to Wisconsin on the 26th til the 30th. I will barely be checking emails and orders won't ship until the 31st.
I will be hunting so I doubt if I will have cell or internet.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.
PS- SF's new years resolution should be to listen to me about sizing. I know you will be very happy with Spring'13 and Fall'13.post #8749 of 1675912/24/12 at 9:50ampost #8750 of 1675912/24/12 at 10:34amI sized up one on the city shorts and on the justin chinos and both fit perfectly, thanks to Mauro for letting me pick these up and for the good deal on the shirts as well, have fun on your trip and I'll get the remaining shirts from you when you get back.post #8751 of 1675912/24/12 at 2:10pmpost #8752 of 1675912/24/12 at 7:04pmpost #8753 of 1675912/24/12 at 7:59pmpost #8754 of 1675912/24/12 at 8:38pmpost #8755 of 1675912/25/12 at 12:14ampost #8756 of 1675912/25/12 at 2:31pmpost #8757 of 1675912/25/12 at 2:35pmpost #8758 of 1675912/26/12 at 12:24pm
I received my white pinpoint shirt today in BD, absolutely perfect dress shirt! I also got a hooligan crewneck from the fire sale, sized down one to a large b/c my XL merino crewneck was a little big. That didn't exactly work out and the hooligan is kinda tight. Someone (who's able to) should start a WvG Firesale Trade thread over in B&S...post #8759 of 1675912/26/12 at 8:32pmReceived my order today. I ordered city chino shorts in red and navy in size 30 and the gingham knickers in size 30 also.
Unfortunately, what I received was the city chino shorts in navy size 30 and the gingham knickers, but got the Justin chinos in 30 in red instead of the chino shorts.
Fit pics below. The waist seems doable for me. but i think the rise is the killer on these for me. They are just too snug in the crotch. I am going to ask Mauro to swap the Justin Chinos for the shorts I ordered in possibly 32.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › NWT Canali Kei Suit - Size 40 2 minutes ago
- › Dress Slip Ons / Lazy Man Oxfords 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Burberry Mens Trenchcoat 8 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...