Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 10:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 584post #8746 of 1675912/24/12 at 8:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8747 of 1675912/24/12 at 9:15ampost #8748 of 1675912/24/12 at 9:16amThe justin and predator are the same pant but the leg opening should be different. That's why they are on sale. The grader didn't grade them correctly. I stated that earlier.
You will notice a HUGE difference in the justin and predator for spring. The city short is similar. I had to size up. The low rise and saddle give people a nice ass shape butt it feel different from your other chinos you may have.
I get mad compliments on my bum when I wear the chinos but then again I am a sexy mother fucker.
I have shipped 99% of all orders. I am going to Wisconsin on the 26th til the 30th. I will barely be checking emails and orders won't ship until the 31st.
I will be hunting so I doubt if I will have cell or internet.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.
PS- SF's new years resolution should be to listen to me about sizing. I know you will be very happy with Spring'13 and Fall'13.post #8749 of 1675912/24/12 at 9:50ampost #8750 of 1675912/24/12 at 10:34amI sized up one on the city shorts and on the justin chinos and both fit perfectly, thanks to Mauro for letting me pick these up and for the good deal on the shirts as well, have fun on your trip and I'll get the remaining shirts from you when you get back.post #8751 of 1675912/24/12 at 2:10pmpost #8752 of 1675912/24/12 at 7:04pmpost #8753 of 1675912/24/12 at 7:59pmpost #8754 of 1675912/24/12 at 8:38pmpost #8755 of 1675912/25/12 at 12:14ampost #8756 of 1675912/25/12 at 2:31pmpost #8757 of 1675912/25/12 at 2:35pmpost #8758 of 1675912/26/12 at 12:24pm
I received my white pinpoint shirt today in BD, absolutely perfect dress shirt! I also got a hooligan crewneck from the fire sale, sized down one to a large b/c my XL merino crewneck was a little big. That didn't exactly work out and the hooligan is kinda tight. Someone (who's able to) should start a WvG Firesale Trade thread over in B&S...post #8759 of 1675912/26/12 at 8:32pmReceived my order today. I ordered city chino shorts in red and navy in size 30 and the gingham knickers in size 30 also.
Unfortunately, what I received was the city chino shorts in navy size 30 and the gingham knickers, but got the Justin chinos in 30 in red instead of the chino shorts.
Fit pics below. The waist seems doable for me. but i think the rise is the killer on these for me. They are just too snug in the crotch. I am going to ask Mauro to swap the Justin Chinos for the shorts I ordered in possibly 32.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 24 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 33 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 34 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 36 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 48 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan