Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 584post #8746 of 1675912/24/12 at 8:47ampost #8747 of 1675912/24/12 at 9:15ampost #8748 of 1675912/24/12 at 9:16amThe justin and predator are the same pant but the leg opening should be different. That's why they are on sale. The grader didn't grade them correctly. I stated that earlier.
You will notice a HUGE difference in the justin and predator for spring. The city short is similar. I had to size up. The low rise and saddle give people a nice ass shape butt it feel different from your other chinos you may have.
I get mad compliments on my bum when I wear the chinos but then again I am a sexy mother fucker.
I have shipped 99% of all orders. I am going to Wisconsin on the 26th til the 30th. I will barely be checking emails and orders won't ship until the 31st.
I will be hunting so I doubt if I will have cell or internet.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.
PS- SF's new years resolution should be to listen to me about sizing. I know you will be very happy with Spring'13 and Fall'13.post #8749 of 1675912/24/12 at 9:50ampost #8750 of 1675912/24/12 at 10:34amI sized up one on the city shorts and on the justin chinos and both fit perfectly, thanks to Mauro for letting me pick these up and for the good deal on the shirts as well, have fun on your trip and I'll get the remaining shirts from you when you get back.post #8751 of 1675912/24/12 at 2:10pmpost #8752 of 1675912/24/12 at 7:04pmpost #8753 of 1675912/24/12 at 7:59pmpost #8754 of 1675912/24/12 at 8:38pmpost #8755 of 1675912/25/12 at 12:14ampost #8756 of 1675912/25/12 at 2:31pmpost #8757 of 1675912/25/12 at 2:35pmpost #8758 of 1675912/26/12 at 12:24pm
I received my white pinpoint shirt today in BD, absolutely perfect dress shirt! I also got a hooligan crewneck from the fire sale, sized down one to a large b/c my XL merino crewneck was a little big. That didn't exactly work out and the hooligan is kinda tight. Someone (who's able to) should start a WvG Firesale Trade thread over in B&S...post #8759 of 1675912/26/12 at 8:32pmReceived my order today. I ordered city chino shorts in red and navy in size 30 and the gingham knickers in size 30 also.
Unfortunately, what I received was the city chino shorts in navy size 30 and the gingham knickers, but got the Justin chinos in 30 in red instead of the chino shorts.
Fit pics below. The waist seems doable for me. but i think the rise is the killer on these for me. They are just too snug in the crotch. I am going to ask Mauro to swap the Justin Chinos for the shorts I ordered in possibly 32.
Gingham knickerspost #8760 of 1675912/27/12 at 2:45pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 15 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 15 minutes ago
- › A Culture Of Clones 15 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 19 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 37 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts