Edited by Steel28 - 12/21/12 at 9:53pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 583post #8731 of 1675912/21/12 at 9:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8732 of 1675912/21/12 at 9:43pmpost #8733 of 1675912/21/12 at 9:53pmI picked up some of the new 120's pinpoint shirting from Mauro today. It is seriously nice and easily worth full price and is in "shut up and take my money" territory if you are a tote holder. If you are on the fence definitely jump on these shirts.
Also, hope Mauro won't mind me asking in this thread but if anyone has a medium charcoal wool waffle knit or medium heather grey v-neck you want to get rid of I'm on the search. A while back I foolishly ordered a size up and then the mediums sold out.post #8734 of 1675912/22/12 at 5:39ampost #8735 of 1675912/22/12 at 6:25amQuote:
how tall are you?
i took the predators but hemmed them since im only 5'7 or 5'8 and after hemming, the leg opening easily fits over all of my bootspost #8736 of 1675912/22/12 at 7:47ampost #8737 of 1675912/22/12 at 9:43ampost #8738 of 1675912/22/12 at 12:00pmpost #8739 of 1675912/22/12 at 12:33pm
City shorts in red are awesome and fit...but I totally screwed up the sizing of the predator chino. Need to go up in waist and thigh. I shall be attempting again with 2 sizes up.
Edit: scratch the PM, go get them from Mauro.post #8740 of 1675912/22/12 at 1:31pmpost #8741 of 1675912/22/12 at 3:04pmQuote:
I have two pairs of chinos. One in my normal size and another where I sized up. They BOTH are fine. The thighs and but are a little tight on my normal size chinos, but nothing which is horrible and unwearable. My sized up chinos are a lot more looser, although not baggy. I guess it depends on how you like your pants to fit.
The only thing I had sizing issues was the tangerine plain shirt. I really like the color and it wasn't available in Small, so I sized down and took a risk. Didn't pan out. Eh, looks like I'll be selling that.post #8742 of 1675912/22/12 at 3:15pmpost #8743 of 1675912/22/12 at 3:16pmpost #8744 of 1675912/22/12 at 3:54pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 15 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 8 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...