or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 581

post #8701 of 15381

That looks very similar to my plum sweater - check the care tag to see what the material is?

post #8702 of 15381
I ordered the plum as well, so it's not that. Actually it's a more brilliant purple color than my photo represents, but it's not blue like the web site photo. I guess it is the lavender one I have, even though the bag says purple.
post #8703 of 15381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

I am almost sold out of XS and S henley, tees, and thermals. I guess people are buying them for there girlfriends , wives and such.

hey, us small guys need clothes too! redface.gif the tees fit great, though the sleeves are crazy long on me. seriously considering cutting them to short-sleeves...
post #8704 of 15381
Plum is plum and it only came in wool. Purple is Lavender and it only came in cashmere. It's VERY possible you got shipped a plum in wool instead of Lavender in cashmere. Read the care tag and that will give it away.


There was an inventory problem so if you receive an email be expecting a refund on a item or two. Sorry for what ever reason the eggshell AD where off and so were the skipper v-neck in small.

I still have about 80 orders to process. We went through a good 120 orders tonight. The post office is going to HATE ME!

Best,

Mauro
post #8705 of 15381
Isn't USPS losing money? So I think they would welcome your business =p
post #8706 of 15381
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

not to mention if you are in a professional work setting and you start doing MTM, there is no one even close to the price point and attention that mauro offers

^ this. Mauro has gone above and beyond in the customer service department for me, as I know he has done for others.

Not that it's expected, but as RKD has mentioned he's basically a one-man show with the occasional help of a few volunteers, so it's truly impressive from that perspective.


Triple WvG for all night finals session. This one has it all: office bathroom, angled iPhone cam, a trash can, etc
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Still deciding if the slight taper on the jeans works with the red wings or if they are too bulky.
post #8707 of 15381
+1 to all the haters, Mauro has been top notch in his customer service! kudos to him.

Snagged the skipper from the firesale. Puzzled as to why these didn't fly off the shelves!

Ordered two other tees as well!
post #8708 of 15381
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxamaphone View Post

Triple WvG for all night finals session. This one has it all: office bathroom, angled iPhone cam, a trash can, etc Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Still deciding if the slight taper on the jeans works with the red wings or if they are too bulky.

nah brosef looks good and love the fit. i never picked up that shirt frown.gif
post #8709 of 15381
OHHH yeah in case you havent noticed, the fire sale is now open to the public

we also are going to slowly be adding to the sale so keep an eye out on the site. there was a box or two of "random" shirts that need to be put up probably by end of this week or weekend.
this is xmas so you cant buy gifts for your friends or loved ones cheaper than this guys!!!

NEWSFLASH:
if you are an XS or an XL or XXL you can literally clean house ... we have so many huge and tiny shirts its not even funny
if you are SMALL, stop waiting for sale because its not going to be there becuase i already bought it sorry tongue.gif
if you are MEDIUM or LARGE ... you can get lucky cuz there are a still a bunch of sick shirts around
post #8710 of 15381
show me the xs goods now! bounce2.gif
post #8711 of 15381
Why are the thermals made of cotton and not wool?
post #8712 of 15381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

There was an inventory problem so if you receive an email be expecting a refund on a item or two. Sorry for what ever reason the eggshell AD where off and so were the skipper v-neck in small.

i think this may have been my fault peepwall[1].gif
post #8713 of 15381
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

OHHH yeah in case you havent noticed, the fire sale is now open to the public

we also are going to slowly be adding to the sale so keep an eye out on the site. there was a box or two of "random" shirts that need to be put up probably by end of this week or weekend.
this is xmas so you cant buy gifts for your friends or loved ones cheaper than this guys!!!

NEWSFLASH:
if you are an XS or an XL or XXL you can literally clean house ... we have so many huge and tiny shirts its not even funny
if you are SMALL, stop waiting for sale because its not going to be there becuase i already bought it sorry tongue.gif
if you are MEDIUM or LARGE ... you can get lucky cuz there are a still a bunch of sick shirts around

Can't wait to see the xxl stuff! Finally got my bloodline trousers from america, and they fit so well!

post #8714 of 15381
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

OHHH yeah in case you havent noticed, the fire sale is now open to the public
we also are going to slowly be adding to the sale so keep an eye out on the site. there was a box or two of "random" shirts that need to be put up probably by end of this week or weekend.
this is xmas so you cant buy gifts for your friends or loved ones cheaper than this guys!!!
NEWSFLASH:
if you are an XS or an XL or XXL you can literally clean house ... we have so many huge and tiny shirts its not even funny

Not seeing on site...? Eagerly anticipating...

EDIT: nvm
post #8715 of 15381
Someone answer my question!!!

Mauro,

Any chance you'll make white thermals?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread