I ordered a couple shirts in the fire-sale but I did it in separate orders. I was hoping they could put them in one order. I emailed Mauro but you guys are saying he is out of town. Is there another email that I can contact someone with? If not it's no biggie.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 578post #8656 of 1675912/18/12 at 2:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8657 of 1675912/18/12 at 2:47amQuote:
They mentioned earlier in the thread (one or two pages ago) that they WOULD NOT combine orders during this sale.
I did the same thing (placed three separate orders) and while it'd be nice to combine the orders, I realize that even with shipping costs I'm getting a great deal and another $8 on each order isn't a big issue.post #8658 of 1675912/18/12 at 2:47ampost #8659 of 1675912/18/12 at 2:51amQuote:Originally Posted by amathewQuote:
They mentioned earlier in the thread (one or two pages ago) that they WOULD NOT combine orders.
I did the same thing (placed three separate orders) and while it'd be nice to combine the orders, I realize that even with shipping costs I'm getting a great deal and another $8 on each order isn't a big issue.
Very true. Thanks guys and with how discounted that sale is I have no issue with that.
This is my first purchase from WvG. I can't wait.post #8660 of 1675912/18/12 at 3:16amHmm, I didn't hear about this not combining orders for shipping stuff and I made two different orders, one using tote code and other using firesale. I'd be fine with paying more for shipping, should I just email mauro about it or as someone said above is he not around?post #8661 of 1675912/18/12 at 7:39ampost #8662 of 1675912/18/12 at 7:44ampost #8663 of 1675912/18/12 at 7:54amthe obvious reason why shipping is not going to be combined is due to the massive undertaking that would take. so mauro can't guarantee he will catch and flag multiple orders not to mention the amazing deal all of these items are priced at to begin with. most of you guys put in multiple orders. i am sure if he sees it, he will combine where he can but dont expect miracles.
not to make excuses, but it is the reality of the situation. he literally is a one man show with a handful (3) people that help out from time to time, me included, when my schedule permits.
i think we all forget that WvG does not exist in a vacuum and the world does not revolve around SF. he has clients (toteholders and non) that either shop at affiliate stores or the website or even locally exclusively that have never even heard of SF ... then you account for the lurkers. plus the sale will open to public. SF surprisingly is also NOT the largest bulk of his sales yet we take up probably most of his customer service time -__- haha
SF is a great community and outlet to discuss and promote but we also are literally the HARDEST (most high-maintenance) people to please. we expect a lot from the products we buy on SF: ridiculous discounts for the highest quality product, we criticize everything from color to fit to angle of pictures (esp when pictures lie and are out of context half the time) and the most individualized customer service possible which is self evident from literally the hundreds of pm's and emails that I have received over the past two-ish years and im not even on wvg payroll!!!! haha.
all that being said, every comment and complaint and critique will only help mauro in the long run and even if he doesnt admit it vocally (or pleasantly) he is listening. u look at how the patterns have changed from season to season shows SF's influence ... easy examples are the introduction of longer (monkey arm) shirts, longer length in tee's and henleys and thermals, beefier collars to the button down shirts, etc.
anyway end of rant ... just putting things into perspective. WvG is not Jcrew or RL
a few of us are heading over on wednesday night to help him out. again if i see a name pop up twice ill try and combine but there are tons of orders and mauro's not organized to begin with so again dont expect much hahapost #8664 of 1675912/18/12 at 8:12ampost #8665 of 1675912/18/12 at 9:33amTo be fair, JCrew or RL would never combine shipping either. Coordinating that many orders is legitimately a pain in the ass.
Regarding future products, will there be poplin overdyes released? Would love some lighter weight fabrics to compliment my oxfords when the summer months roll around. Also would really like to see something in navy.post #8666 of 1675912/18/12 at 10:11ampost #8667 of 1675912/18/12 at 10:13ampost #8668 of 1675912/18/12 at 10:27ampost #8669 of 1675912/18/12 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by VLSI
To be fair, JCrew or RL would never combine shipping either. Coordinating that many orders is legitimately a pain in the ass.
Regarding future products, will there be poplin overdyes released? Would love some lighter weight fabrics to compliment my oxfords when the summer months roll around. Also would really like to see something in navy.
exactly thank you VLSI. the fact that mauro accommodates returns and exchanges on sale items plus with the manner in which people return items with no labels or identification is another ridiculous hassle haha
i dont know of poplin overdyes so mauro can speak to that. i did see at least 2-3 tencel fabrics that look SICK and are really lightweight and soft
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 24 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 48 seconds ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 1 minute ago
- › BNWT DIOR HOMME BY HEDI SLIMANE GRAIL AW03 BLACK LUSTER SHINE... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories