I ordered a couple shirts in the fire-sale but I did it in separate orders. I was hoping they could put them in one order. I emailed Mauro but you guys are saying he is out of town. Is there another email that I can contact someone with? If not it's no biggie.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 578post #8656 of 1652312/18/12 at 2:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8657 of 1652312/18/12 at 2:47amQuote:
They mentioned earlier in the thread (one or two pages ago) that they WOULD NOT combine orders during this sale.
I did the same thing (placed three separate orders) and while it'd be nice to combine the orders, I realize that even with shipping costs I'm getting a great deal and another $8 on each order isn't a big issue.post #8658 of 1652312/18/12 at 2:47ampost #8659 of 1652312/18/12 at 2:51amQuote:Originally Posted by amathewQuote:
They mentioned earlier in the thread (one or two pages ago) that they WOULD NOT combine orders.
I did the same thing (placed three separate orders) and while it'd be nice to combine the orders, I realize that even with shipping costs I'm getting a great deal and another $8 on each order isn't a big issue.
Very true. Thanks guys and with how discounted that sale is I have no issue with that.
This is my first purchase from WvG. I can't wait.post #8660 of 1652312/18/12 at 3:16ampost #8661 of 1652312/18/12 at 7:39ampost #8662 of 1652312/18/12 at 7:44ampost #8663 of 1652312/18/12 at 7:54amthe obvious reason why shipping is not going to be combined is due to the massive undertaking that would take. so mauro can't guarantee he will catch and flag multiple orders not to mention the amazing deal all of these items are priced at to begin with. most of you guys put in multiple orders. i am sure if he sees it, he will combine where he can but dont expect miracles.
not to make excuses, but it is the reality of the situation. he literally is a one man show with a handful (3) people that help out from time to time, me included, when my schedule permits.
i think we all forget that WvG does not exist in a vacuum and the world does not revolve around SF. he has clients (toteholders and non) that either shop at affiliate stores or the website or even locally exclusively that have never even heard of SF ... then you account for the lurkers. plus the sale will open to public. SF surprisingly is also NOT the largest bulk of his sales yet we take up probably most of his customer service time -__- haha
SF is a great community and outlet to discuss and promote but we also are literally the HARDEST (most high-maintenance) people to please. we expect a lot from the products we buy on SF: ridiculous discounts for the highest quality product, we criticize everything from color to fit to angle of pictures (esp when pictures lie and are out of context half the time) and the most individualized customer service possible which is self evident from literally the hundreds of pm's and emails that I have received over the past two-ish years and im not even on wvg payroll!!!! haha.
all that being said, every comment and complaint and critique will only help mauro in the long run and even if he doesnt admit it vocally (or pleasantly) he is listening. u look at how the patterns have changed from season to season shows SF's influence ... easy examples are the introduction of longer (monkey arm) shirts, longer length in tee's and henleys and thermals, beefier collars to the button down shirts, etc.
anyway end of rant ... just putting things into perspective. WvG is not Jcrew or RL
a few of us are heading over on wednesday night to help him out. again if i see a name pop up twice ill try and combine but there are tons of orders and mauro's not organized to begin with so again dont expect much hahapost #8664 of 1652312/18/12 at 8:12ampost #8665 of 1652312/18/12 at 9:33amTo be fair, JCrew or RL would never combine shipping either. Coordinating that many orders is legitimately a pain in the ass.
Regarding future products, will there be poplin overdyes released? Would love some lighter weight fabrics to compliment my oxfords when the summer months roll around. Also would really like to see something in navy.post #8666 of 1652312/18/12 at 10:11ampost #8667 of 1652312/18/12 at 10:13ampost #8668 of 1652312/18/12 at 10:27ampost #8669 of 1652312/18/12 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by VLSI
To be fair, JCrew or RL would never combine shipping either. Coordinating that many orders is legitimately a pain in the ass.
Regarding future products, will there be poplin overdyes released? Would love some lighter weight fabrics to compliment my oxfords when the summer months roll around. Also would really like to see something in navy.
exactly thank you VLSI. the fact that mauro accommodates returns and exchanges on sale items plus with the manner in which people return items with no labels or identification is another ridiculous hassle haha
i dont know of poplin overdyes so mauro can speak to that. i did see at least 2-3 tencel fabrics that look SICK and are really lightweight and soft
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...