Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 577post #8641 of 1675912/17/12 at 1:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8642 of 1675912/17/12 at 1:29pmpost #8643 of 1675912/17/12 at 1:48pmpost #8644 of 1675912/17/12 at 2:07pmyeah johngalt and i were in the wvg dungeon over the weekend and most of the stock represents previous seasons with one off sized left overs ... hence the heavy discounts.
the chinos, shorts, knickers, and the sweaters had a healthy size run but most of the shirts were just really random sizespost #8645 of 1675912/17/12 at 2:20pmpost #8646 of 1675912/17/12 at 2:29pmlol fail guys ... styleforum is the largest collection of scrutinizing OCD shoppers complaining and asking a billion questions with the highest expectations but wanting the lowest price ever and then you guys didnt check measurements hahaha. i expected more from you SF, smh ...post #8647 of 1675912/17/12 at 2:30pmpost #8648 of 1675912/17/12 at 3:33pmQuote:
Does the waist of the chinos end up stretching out much? I'm trying to figure out if I should go with a 29 or 30. If it makes any difference I take a 29 in Epaulet Rivet Chinos.
Thankspost #8649 of 1675912/17/12 at 3:47pmpost #8650 of 1675912/17/12 at 6:16pmpost #8651 of 1675912/17/12 at 6:22pmQuote:
i was a 29 in EP rivets but not sure if he changed fit. i since sold all of mine so cant compare anymore but you can compare ep measuremetns to the wvg chino measurementsQuote:
fly is zipper ... i know the bloodlines are easy for tailoring and im fairly certain the chinos are as well but mauro will have to answer that. i dont know enough but i assume yes. either way at 35 dont think that should be ur concernpost #8652 of 1675912/17/12 at 7:27pmpost #8653 of 1675912/17/12 at 7:31pmQuote:
It's from MC , but there are some good suggestions in this thread:post #8654 of 1675912/17/12 at 7:47pmpost #8655 of 1675912/17/12 at 9:52pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1655 Active Users (324 Members and 1331 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 47 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 53 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...