Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 577post #8641 of 1675912/17/12 at 1:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8642 of 1675912/17/12 at 1:29pmpost #8643 of 1675912/17/12 at 1:48pmpost #8644 of 1675912/17/12 at 2:07pmyeah johngalt and i were in the wvg dungeon over the weekend and most of the stock represents previous seasons with one off sized left overs ... hence the heavy discounts.
the chinos, shorts, knickers, and the sweaters had a healthy size run but most of the shirts were just really random sizespost #8645 of 1675912/17/12 at 2:20pmpost #8646 of 1675912/17/12 at 2:29pmlol fail guys ... styleforum is the largest collection of scrutinizing OCD shoppers complaining and asking a billion questions with the highest expectations but wanting the lowest price ever and then you guys didnt check measurements hahaha. i expected more from you SF, smh ...post #8647 of 1675912/17/12 at 2:30pmpost #8648 of 1675912/17/12 at 3:33pmQuote:
Does the waist of the chinos end up stretching out much? I'm trying to figure out if I should go with a 29 or 30. If it makes any difference I take a 29 in Epaulet Rivet Chinos.
Thankspost #8649 of 1675912/17/12 at 3:47pmpost #8650 of 1675912/17/12 at 6:16pmpost #8651 of 1675912/17/12 at 6:22pmQuote:
i was a 29 in EP rivets but not sure if he changed fit. i since sold all of mine so cant compare anymore but you can compare ep measuremetns to the wvg chino measurementsQuote:
fly is zipper ... i know the bloodlines are easy for tailoring and im fairly certain the chinos are as well but mauro will have to answer that. i dont know enough but i assume yes. either way at 35 dont think that should be ur concernpost #8652 of 1675912/17/12 at 7:27pmpost #8653 of 1675912/17/12 at 7:31pmQuote:
It's from MC , but there are some good suggestions in this thread:post #8654 of 1675912/17/12 at 7:47pmpost #8655 of 1675912/17/12 at 9:52pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1014 Active Users (154 Members and 860 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 23 minutes ago
- › Denims 33 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 33 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.