or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 574

post #8596 of 13700
Damn I didn't get the tote email! Sounds like I'm missing out.
post #8597 of 13700
just swooped up a handful of eggshell overdyes! cheers mauro smile.gif
post #8598 of 13700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post

just swooped up a handful of eggshell overdyes! cheers mauro smile.gif

 

That's quickly become my most worn shirt.  Nice grab.

post #8599 of 13700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post

I'm trying to order but it says street address not valid with postal code?
Take out a hyphen from your street address?
post #8600 of 13700
I used paypal instead as the payment option and it works
post #8601 of 13700
Mauro, ship my chinos with the shirt please! (orders 2044 + 2047)
post #8602 of 13700
Can the henley be worn in hot weathers? really tempted to get them/
post #8603 of 13700

I wore mine yesterday. With the temp at 25'C it felt pretty warm but still manageable.

post #8604 of 13700
How do the Firesale henleys fit compared to the current henleys?

Damn, I'm clicking refresh like every 30 seconds on the sale page since stuff keeps being added. FUCK.
post #8605 of 13700

Hey, what's the process with customer loyalty program? After purchasing, do we have to send Mauro some kind of email to activate it?

post #8606 of 13700

Is the navy sweatshirt available or sold out in all sizes.  I'd like one of 'em.

post #8607 of 13700
Can someone pm me link?
post #8608 of 13700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecco View Post

Is the navy sweatshirt available or sold out in all sizes.  I'd like one of 'em.

yeah trying to let JT know that theres no size option. i know there was a medium and a large when i was there on sat but they may be gone now

teger send me your email and ill forward to u
post #8609 of 13700
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

yeah trying to let JT know that theres no size option. i know there was a medium and a large when i was there on sat but they may be gone now
teger send me your email and ill forward to u

how's the sweatshirt size compare to the shirts?

Lost my thermal frown.gif Good chance to pick up more though.
post #8610 of 13700
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorman View Post

How do the Firesale henleys fit compared to the current henleys?
Damn, I'm clicking refresh like every 30 seconds on the sale page since stuff keeps being added. FUCK.

fit is TTS. so for those i took a small and in this season i took a medium, while bigger guys would size up twice to a large
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinedust View Post

Hey, what's the process with customer loyalty program? After purchasing, do we have to send Mauro some kind of email to activate it?

once you buy into the program you should receive an email with a toteholder discount and be added to any future toteholder emails. there is no need to contact mauro unless your not receiving your emails. did you purchase recently? but yeah you might need to contact him if you want to buy something now for this sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post

Can the henley be worn in hot weathers? really tempted to get them/

depends on how hot. i would go for the t-shirts instead. the henleys are great for layering in really cold weather or to wear by themselves in relatively cold weather but u would be pretty hot in like summer. maybe early spring or breezy nights
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread